Japan Women's NT 2023

• Can't really talk about people who didn't get a chance to make a mistake in front of everyone. It's not fair

Wait I just realize I might be misrembering it lol. I just checked BRA vs JPN 2022 game and it was Seki who set that crucial match.

On Araki, her VNL performance is flawless TBH. I could see Manabe choosing her over Miyabe and Irisawa.

• Wait I just realize I might be misrembering it lol. I just checked it was Seki who set that crucial match.

What crucial match?

• I'd rather a libero stepped in and set it to the OH, but that's just me

Sure, but you know those plays where EVERYONE stands around and lets the setter dive for the ball . Drives me nuts

• On Araki, her VNL performance is flawless TBH. I could see Manabe choosing her over Miyabe and Irisawa.

She'll have to be fit enough for this coming season first provided she doesn't pick up another injury mid-season. She had a minor leg injury and another shoulder injury during the first quarter last season but she got back in shape to finish strong with the team.

• Is Zhu going to join China next VNL?! that's not gonna go well for Japan.

Manabe is a stubborn ass media slave who doesn't really care for Mayu since Koga is the team's face. That's not the situation with this team anymore. Stop with this nonsense and let Mayu be great.

• She'll have to be fit enough for this coming season first provided she doesn't pick up another injury mid-season. She had a minor leg injury and another shoulder injury during the first quarter last season but she got back in shape to finish strong with the team.

It's so weird that Araki looks indestructible and yet is one of the most injury prone players around

• Why is there any mumbling about this, that, or another thing happening when it comes to Japan making Paris? I have it on good word that Japan is 100% going. Am I being punked?

• I'm going to kick names and take some ass if I have to sit through even one more "if" scenario that I can't understand

• DOM(1), SRB(2), TUR(3), FRA(4), BRA(5) are already in. Just realize that DOM is NORECA and pretty much removes the USA is continental qualifier lol.

If POL and NED (via US 3-0 defeat and Poland 3-2 defeat - unlikely) theoretically makes it in via Qualifier, (6-7)

• USA , and AFR team and more likely CHN(leading JPN by 13pts) in next via Continental Qualification. (8-10)
    • Then there are two Ranking qualifiers spots. ITA (leading CAN by +80 pts, then another team) is somewhat assured. Then there is one spots. Its a battle between JPN (Japan leading NED in ~40pts), NED (leading CAN by ~20 pts) and CAN(leading GER by ~30++). I think GER has a minor chance but almost explicitly impossible

If USA/ITA and GER/POL or USA and ITA (6-7)

• AFR team and more likely CHN(leading JPN by 13pts) in next via Continental Qualification. (8-9)
    • Then there are THREE Ranking qualifiers spots.
      • Pretty much the same but the fight would be CHN vs JPN in Continental Qualifications and FIVE of
        • USA(leading 100 pts by NED),
        • ITA(leading 60pts by NED)
        • POL(leading NED by ~33+)
        • JPN(leading NED by 20pts)
        • NED(leading GER by 60pts)
        • CAN(leading GER by 30pts)
        • GER

LOL I THINK JPN is in. I am math idiot.

• Why is there any mumbling about this, that, or another thing happening when it comes to Japan making Paris? I have it on good word that Japan is 100% going. Am I being punked?

probably because this is the only time (in a long time) that they did not qualify via OQT? and teams are almost unpredictable nowadays. their ranking CAN go down and they may not make it to Paris after all.

• DOM(1), SRB(2), TUR(3), FRA(4), BRA(5) are already in.

If POL and NED (via US 3-0 defeat and Poland 3-2 defeat - unlikely) theoretically makes it in via Qualifier, (6-7)

• USA , and AFR team and more likely CHN(leading JPN by 13pts) in next via Continental Qualification. (8-10)
    • Then there are two Ranking qualifiers spots. ITA (leading CAN by +80 pts, then another team) is somewhat assured. Then there is one spots. Its a battle between JPN (Japan leading NED in ~40pts), NED (leading CAN by ~20 pts) and CAN(leading GER by ~30++). I think GER has a minor chance but almost explicitly impossible

If USA/ITA and NED/POL

• Pretty much the same but the fight would be CHN vs JPN in Continental Qualifications and three of ITA(leading 60pts by NED) vs CHN(leading NED by 33 pts) vs JPN(leading NED by 20pts) vs POL(leading NED by ~33+) vs NED.
    • In theory a USA - POL or ITA - POL Qualification win is much ideal.

I don't understand this it's making me dumber but I take it that they basically need to avoid losing as much as possible by VNL24