Polish NT 2023

• it was looking for 4:0 but the reception in the fourth was really horrible..but Malwina looks far from her shape which was probably easy to predict :(

I would not judge her after this match. She played only 4th set and as OH. She didn't get a lot of balls. In 3rd set as OPP she was ok. Smarzek as OH is not it. If we really want to do it then it has to be Stysiak.

• it was looking for 4:0 but the reception in the fourth was really horrible..but Malwina looks far from her shape which was probably easy to predict :(

I would like to see her more in next matches. She has 2 options:

1. fighting for a Opp spot with Gałkowska

2. if Czyrniańska will not be able to play in ECH ( I hope she recover) then she need to try jump on high lvl as OH, but competition here is bigger, because we can`t forget about Szlagowska and Piasecka, where in my opinion they are better than Smarzek as OH.

I hope that she will find her place in this team:heart:

• I would like to see her more in next matches. She has 2 options:

1. fighting for a Opp spot with Gałkowska

2. if Czyrniańska will not be able to play in ECH ( I hope she recover) then she need to try jump on high lvl as OH, but competition here is bigger, because we can`t forget about Szlagowska and Piasecka, where in my opinion they are better than Smarzek as OH.

I hope that she will find her place in this team:heart:

I genuinely hope Malwina won't be OH. There are Piasecka, Damaske and Szlagowska. Her only chance to be in NT is to take Galkowska's spot. Unless, she'll improve drastically in a couple of days.

• I genuinely hope Malwina won't be OH. There are Piasecka, Damaske and Szlagowska. Her only chance to be in NT is to take Galkowska's spot. Unless, she'll improve drastically in a couple of days.

Especially Szlagowska! I didn`t saw stats, only how many points she scoring per game on universiade,but she is leader of this team, so thats why I wrote that if Malwina want to be in NT and if Lavarini want to make her as OH, she will have good competitors:whistle:

• I think Smarzek fighting for the 2nd OPP spot vs Galkowska is the most likely scenario here. What I think Poland needs to work on right now is to raise the level of play of the bench players (which they are doing very well right now) and improve on their overall defense.

• Lavarini said that the team for ECH will be announced 1 day before the flight to Belgium.

He also mentioned that Piasecka or Szlagowska might join the team to replace Czyrniańska.

• Both Szlagowska and Piasecka might join the team.

Julia Nowicka and Aleksandra Gryka are out

Unfortunately, both Czyrniańska and Łukasik might be out due to injuries :(

https://przegladsportowy.onet.…ostwa-europy-2023/9pyvmkb

Lukasik injured? Big blow for poland

• Both Szlagowska and Piasecka might join the team.

Julia Nowicka and Aleksandra Gryka are out

Unfortunately, both Czyrniańska and Łukasik might be out due to injuries :(

https://przegladsportowy.onet.…ostwa-europy-2023/9pyvmkb

please no! Łukasik grow up as a player. She is our 1st OH, we can`t lose her for such an important tournament;(

• Malwina will not play at ECH

• Malwina will not play at ECH

she will be replaced by Szlagowska. Propably its a better solution, because Szlagowska played really good at universiade so she deserved. Malwina need to play full club season to play better.

• Yes, Smarzek is out, Szlagowska is in.

The team for ECH will be (probably)

S: Wołosz, Wenerska

Opp: Stysiak, Gałkowska

OH: Łukasik, Fedusio, Różański, Szlagowska (if Czyrniańska is not able to play)

MB: Witkowska, Korneluk, Pacak, Jurczyk

L: Stenzel, Szczygłowska

• The right decision. Weronika was last year with the team and Malwina has constantly health issues.

The only question mark was Łukasik.

• How do you guys think the U21 team will do in the World Championship? because the U19 team disappointed me

They will be even worse, because many players won't be available due to NCAA season.

Our team is probably

S: Pola Janicka, Oliwia Milkowska

MB: Dominika Pierzchała, Natalia Kecher, Justyna Jankowska

OH: Natalia Bandurska, Amelia Senica, Natalia Rejment*, Barbara Latos*

Opp:Julia Stancelewska, Natalia Godlewska

L: Natalia Pajdak or Asia Chorąża

Rejment and Latos got permissions to play this tournament, but they probably need to leave in the middle of tournament (before 1st NCAA game)

Players that won't play at all:

S: Zagumny, Kowalczyk
    Opp: Musiał, Łabucka, Pietrzak
    OH: Czyrniańska, Leoniak, Staniszewska, Łagida, Wacławczyk, Lenik
    MB: Stambrowska, Kulig, Dębowska
    L: Kubas, Łyduch

• Why won't Łyduch play? She is probably the most talented libero of this generation at least from what I saw in previous years. She's not going to the US so why was she excluded and why was Chorąża INcluded. She was really bad this season in Wrocław

• Why won't Łyduch play? She is probably the most talented libero of this generation at least from what I saw in previous years. She's not going to the US so why was she excluded and why was Chorąża INcluded. She was really bad this season in Wrocław

That was Głuszak's decision. Łyduch and Kubas haven't been called to NT.

• So we will have a great setter, really good middles, bareable OPP, terrible libero and on top of that our two best OHs will flee before the end of the tournament? I hate it here

• So we will have a great setter, really good middles, bareable OPP, terrible libero and on top of that our two best OHs will flee before the end of the tournament? I hate it here

Seems like that's what we got. I am not sure for how long Latos and Rejment could stay. Anyway, they both quite short and I'm curious to see how they could do against Serbia and China

Also, Stancelewska isn't experienced opposite. She plays on that position for few months