Poland - Tauron Liga 2023/24

• She is not :)

Oh, I am sure that she is. In my opinion of course. Łukasik is mediocre in reception, mediocre attacker, weak blocker and mediocre server. I could say more about national team and her place in it but I don't want to sound like a hater, especially that I am polish.

• Saliha is a great player. I'm just not sure about his current shape right now. If it was really that good, she would be spending this time right now with the turkish national team

That's a bad way to say that. I know what you mean. But I could say "Saliha was 4 years in one of the strongest clubs in the world (despite results). If Łukasik is better she should play in Fenerbahce, Vakifbank, Eczacibasi as well. But she wouldn't catch the bench in those clubs"

• where can we watch the league?

there are always links to watch, but not all the women´s matches are broadcasted...men´s league matches are broadcasted all

• That's a bad way to say that. I know what you mean. But I could say "Saliha was 4 years in one of the strongest clubs in the world (despite results). If Łukasik is better she should play in Fenerbahce, Vakifbank, Eczacibasi as well. But she wouldn't catch the bench in those clubs"

Saliha was indeed part of this team, but not necessarily always as starting-6 player. Speaking of Łukasik - she actually had some offers from strong clubs from abroad, but she was always deciding to stay in Poland (I have no clue why)

• It is a pity that Chemik built such a strong team only now, and not when they were playing in the CL. I think they will easily win our league and can be a serious candidate to win the CEV Cup (if one of Varga-Honorio delivers 😝)

By the way, it looks like both Kalisz and Wrocław will have only 3 OHs. 3 MBs became something usual, but only 3 OHs in the roster is a big risk. I hope it won’t become a new trend.

• I think they will easily win our league and can be a serious candidate to win the CEV Cup (if one of Varga-Honorio delivers 😝)

I wouldn't be so sure. Don't forget that Fenoglio isn't a coach with good reputation.

Last year with PAOK, he had a great start, they were winning game after game, but failed in the most important games. PAOK only won bronze medals in greek league, didn't make to cup final and lost against Brno(!) in CEV Cup.

In addition, Grajber as libero might not be as efficient as Stenzel.

Both Developres and ŁKS were able to keep most of their players, and the same coaching staff.

• That's a bad way to say that. I know what you mean. But I could say "Saliha was 4 years in one of the strongest clubs in the world (despite results). If Łukasik is better she should play in Fenerbahce, Vakifbank, Eczacibasi as well. But she wouldn't catch the bench in those clubs"

The only reason for that is because Saliha is local. If Lukasik was local in Turkey she would play in one of top4 clubs.

Simge plays starter in Ecza, not because she is better then Stenzel or JWO for example, but because they can’t afford to spend foreign place on libero, in the same way they can’t have foreign place taken by player who is not world class.

Lukasik is pretty stable in all aspects of her game, I don’t get the bad rep she was getting from Polish fans for so long. You should appreciate that you have well rounded player for OH position in times when all teams struggle to fill the position that lacks the most compared to previous golden generations of OHs (KYK, Larson, Kim Hill, MBH, Kosheleva etc)

• The only reason for that is because Saliha is local. If Lukasik was local in Turkey she would play in one of top4 clubs.

Simge plays starter in Ecza, not because she is better then Stenzel or JWO for example, but because they can’t afford to spend foreign place on libero, in the same way they can’t have foreign place taken by player who is not world class.

Lukasik is pretty stable in all aspects of her game, I don’t get the bad rep she was getting from Polish fans for so long. You should appreciate that you have well rounded player for OH position in times when all teams struggle to fill the position that lacks the most compared to previous golden generations of OHs (KYK, Larson, Kim Hill, MBH, Kosheleva etc)

Why should we appreciate mediocre players? She is not special? Her reception is so shaky that I always hide my head when the serve is going to her zone. She has more bad matches than good ones. I am fan of Czyrnianska and i would like to see Czyrnianska - Górecka, not Różański - Łukasik. We play what we have, but her place is on the bench, not in starting 6. Maybe she is well rounded player, but on the mid level. Nobody will appreciate mid level players in NT.

• Why should we appreciate mediocre players? She is not special? Her reception is so shaky that I always hide my head when the serve is going to her zone. She has more bad matches than good ones. I am fan of Czyrnianska and i would like to see Czyrnianska - Górecka, not Różański - Łukasik. We play what we have, but her place is on the bench, not in starting 6. Maybe she is well rounded player, but on the mid level. Nobody will appreciate mid level players in NT.

She is currently so better then Czyrnianska imo, and when talking about shaky reception you don’t like Lukasik but you like Czyrnianska? For real?

Btw I don’t think Lukasik is shaky on reception at all, I think she is quite a decent reciever and defender as well.

It’s okay to have favourites, but it doesn’t mean that other players need to be downgraded in everyposibble way to make them seem better.

Sometimes well rounded player is all you need on a team, someone that doesn’t have obvious flaws so team can work. However Lukasik is I think more then well rounded, she is really good attacker and average/solid passer and defender, not bad at all by any perimeters in my book.

• She is currently so better then Czyrnianska imo, and when talking about shaky reception you don’t like Lukasik but you like Czyrnianska? For real?

Btw I don’t think Lukasik is shaky on reception at all, I think she is quite a decent reciever and defender as well.

It’s okay to have favourites, but it doesn’t mean that other players need to be downgraded in everyposibble way to make them seem better.

Sometimes well rounded player is all you need on a team, someone that doesn’t have obvious flaws so team can work. However Lukasik is I think more then well rounded, she is really good attacker and average/solid passer and defender, not bad at all by any perimeters in my book.

Especially when her role in final phrase of VNL was huge. It's so easy to forget it after one worse tournament in which whole team was under form

• She is currently so better then Czyrnianska imo, and when talking about shaky reception you don’t like Lukasik but you like Czyrnianska? For real?

You just took a quote and said about 50% things that I was talking about 😂

I would like to see Czyrnianska AND GÓRECKA DUO more than Łukasik - Różański. It's impossible for the moment ofc, but it's way better duo in my eyes than the current one. I would like to see Czyrna next to good receiver like Górecka.

• Especially when her role in final phrase of VNL was huge. It's so easy to forget it after one worse tournament in which whole team was under form

VNL is a friendly tournament where 80% of teams don't care about results. Final phase is just two matches. And that was only one for Poland because semifinal was one sided. Yeah, one match is enough to say about huge role in the team when there was absolutely nobody on the bench (Fedusio is a joke) 🤦

The real test was last month and will be in two days. I hope that Łukasik can prove that she is superstar, because Poland have only two important matches and one of them (probably against Italy) is must win.

And once again. Everybody have opinion. Not everybody have to agree with them. This thread is going in the bad direction. I said that for me Saliha is better than Łukasik. Period.

• Any rumors about new MB in Pałac?

I believe that they wanted to keep Bujnarowska with senior team, but she got injured again recently. I am not sure how serious it is.

• You just took a quote and said about 50% things that I was talking about 😂

I would like to see Czyrnianska AND GÓRECKA DUO more than Łukasik - Różański. It's impossible for the moment ofc, but it's way better duo in my eyes than the current one. I would like to see Czyrna next to good receiver like Górecka.

I agree with you, lukasik is an overrated outside hitter who is not versatile attacker but also bad receiver/defender