OP: Gałkowska (Radomka)

OH: Olaya (Uni), Mitrovic (Budowlani)

MB: Pacak (BKS), Obiała (Rysice)

L: Stenzel (Radomka)

Bench:

S: Nowicka (BKS)

OP: Bjelica (Budowlani)

OH: Łukasik (Chemik), Campos (ŁKS)

MB: Różyńska (Budowlani), Orzyłowska (Uni)

L: Szczygłowska (Rysice)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Another Cup game this week:

25.01 Rysice - Budowlani 17:30

• For me Korneluk and Gryka should be locked and I have no idea about 3rd. Centka disappoints me, so I would take one of Pacak/Witkowska/Jurczyk.

I would say the same as you, but after the last game Poland-Italy when Witkowska came in and made the difference in the block I have no doubts she will be chosen. She was always a brilliant blocker and she showed the team needs her arms. Of course if she will be in a good shape (no back issues).

• Lijewska left Budowlani (so Blagojević will join them for sure), and Dróżdż left ŁKS. Both of them will be loaned to the other teams - Lijewska in TauronLiga, Dróżdż in second division.

Lijewska 👉

Lijewska left Budowlani (so Blagojević will join them for sure), and Dróżdż left ŁKS. Both of them will be loaned to the other teams - Lijewska in TauronLiga, Dróżdż in second division.

• Now that Lijewska is officially in Opole and not in Bydgoszcz like some news outlets said I think Pałac will get relegated

• oh no i was hoping she would go to Wroclaw... any rumors if the team will be reinforced by anybody?

No idea, but looks like the have new sponsorship deal with KGHM. They changed their name this week from #VolleyWrocław to KGHM Volley Wrocław.

• The fight between Mielec, Tarnów and Bydgoszcz might be really interesting. And it's been a long time since we had a situation like this ^^

All three of them surviving up to this point without the risk of bankruptcy is an achievement on its own:lol:, although the drama between Tarnów and the Handball team and the mayor of Tarnów is making me nervous, hopefully they have their funds secured:gone:

• what happend there?

The city of Tarnów decided to spend 350,000 PLN on team sports.Handball team officially applied for 350,000 PLN and volleyball team applied for 175,000.

Handball team received 200,000 PLN (around 60% of the amount they applied for) and volleyball team 140,000 (80%).

Now volleyball team is mad because they received less money than handball team. On the other side, handball team doesn't agree as they received 60% of the amount they applied for and volleyball team 80% lol

• Cup Result:

Rysice - Budowlani 3-1 (25-22 25-18 24-26 25-20) MVP: Amanda Coneo stats

Coneo 23, Kalandadze 17, Centka 13 / May 15, Mitrovic 14, Bjelica 13

• Day 17:

26.01 ŁKS - Chemik 17:30 Polsat Sport

26.01 Stal - Grupa Azoty 20:30 Polsat Sport

27.01 Radomka - Volley 16:00

27.01 Rysice - Uni 19:15

28.01 Pałac - Budowlani 20:30 Polsat Sport

29.01 MKS - BKS 19:00

Other games will be shown on Polsat Box Go,

• I would say the same as you, but after the last game Poland-Italy when Witkowska came in and made the difference in the block I have no doubts she will be chosen. She was always a brilliant blocker and she showed the team needs her arms. Of course if she will be in a good shape (no back issues).

I think today Korneluk and Witkowska proved that they should be locked. :olympia: Wasilewska is still fighting too. She is so fun to watch.:super::love:

• Dudek spikes was so heavy! I like her:heart: pity that her reception is poor...

Anyway, it was nice game to watch :drink:

• Looking at Tarnów, I have a feeling that they will be relegated. Even Dżaković is disastrous tonight 😬

On the other hand Mucha is having her best season in years. I’m also wondering if any better team would like to hire Kucharska, she is really a solid setter.

• I think today Korneluk and Witkowska proved that they should be locked. :olympia: Wasilewska is still fighting too. She is so fun to watch.:super::love:

Well, I need to say that we need this kind of slide (Kowalewska-Wasilewska) in NT.

China played the same 2002-2004 and were unstoppable.

• Today Results:

ŁKS - Chemik 1-3 (25-23 22-25 15-25 19-25) MVP: Iga Wasilewska stats

Diouf 19, Witkowska 14, Gryka 11 / Łukasik 23, Inneh-Varga 19, Wasilewska 17

Stal - Grupa Azoty 3-0 (25-16 25-18 26-24) MVP: Emilia Mucha stats

Mucha 20, Gierszewska 17, Kubacka 9 / Szumera 12, Gawlak 10, Molenda 10

• Talking about our MBs: Korneluk should be there, Witkowska is doing good job as well. But who else? Centka definitely not, Jurczyk doesn't convince me right now. Pacak and Gryka are performing better now :whistle: and Wasilewska isn't without chances as well... Stefano will probably take only 3 as we have 12+1 slots, so it will be tight fight for spots :box: but I'd like to see Korneluk, Witkowska and most likely Pacak.