Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• they never will. They just hate to see her do well bc they are annoyed she’s won SOOO much in her career. Literally so much. Yes she’s capable of being bad but they will never understand how valuable her contributions are. She also was the best player for vakifbank yesterday lol…

Hey guys; What are you talking about. Sooo insane. I am talking about that, she was not so great through the whole season, being the 3rd OH in Vakıfbank in terms of conribution (Gabi 0,28155, Frantti 0,23633 and Busa 0,23478) overall 25th in team contribution and you are talking about history, confusing with WTC (World Tennis Championship). This is volleyball and any and every player is doing good or bad with the team. Not on her own.

She might be a good contributor in the past but seeing her overall performance in the latest international tournaments and in the league, I name it 'not so good'. From here, if any of you are taking this as hate, you all put my name on the top that I am number 1 hater of Busa. Satisfied?

• they never will. They just hate to see her do well bc they are annoyed she’s won SOOO much in her career. Literally so much. Yes she’s capable of being bad but they will never understand how valuable her contributions are. She also was the best player for vakifbank yesterday lol…

Yeah she definitely overachieved considering what she is capable of.😉

Yesterday best players of Vakıfbank were Gabi and Cansu. Also Thompson who I'm not fan of neither, was pretty good too.

• Yeah she definitely overachieved considering what she is capable of.😉

Yesterday best players of Vakıfbank were Gabi and Cansu. Also Thompson who I'm not fan of neither, was pretty good too.

It was a bad game overall actually because Eczacibasi wasn't great. I know it's not vakifbank fault but we will only see how good or bad a player is when the opponent is playing well. Only tica was playing well the rest were just meeehhh. For me the main difference are the middle blockers of vakifbank. Totally better than overhyped zehra 🤣

• It was a bad game overall actually because Eczacibasi wasn't great. I know it's not vakifbank fault but we will only see how good or bad a player is when the opponent is playing well. Only tica was playing well the rest were just meeehhh. For me the main difference are the middle blockers of vakifbank. Totally better than overhyped zehra 🤣

It is not only Eczacıbaşı played bad but also it is about whom their blockers focused on. When a player is the 3rd attacking option at offense, she has easier life to kill a ball since opponent blocker only follows main attackers: opposite and offensive OH (in this case Gabi). It is not only for Busa, sometimes Meliha also gets very good numbers at attack because no one bothers to block her when she is playing next to Arina, Vargas and Eda 😂

• It is not only Eczacıbaşı played bad but also it is about whom their blockers focused on. When a player is the 3rd attacking option at offense, she has easier life to kill a ball since opponent blocker only follows main attackers: opposite and offensive OH (in this case Gabi). It is not only for Busa, sometimes Meliha also gets very good numbers at attack because no one bothers to block her when she is playing next to Arina, Vargas and Eda 😂

Busa had the most attempts on the team yesterday….

• Busa had the most attempts on the team yesterday….

And worst attacking ratio...

• Applause to Busa. Finally she made it. But you guys, what's happening to you. With your reaction, everyone will start thinking that, she saved the world. She just had a very good game, she did a good job and that's all. That is why she is get paid but still, she is still far behind of many OH's in the League. For example; Logan is flying over the net, hitting in every position and carrying the team but no one is praising her, though she doen't need to be praised. The quality is there and with the new system, she managed to be a game changer...Every player might have cons and pros. Every player has good and bad days and the whole season might have ups and downs. Overall Busa's performance had a declining trend but yesterday Busa was good and that's all. She still need to show a consistent performance but the league is almost over.

I disagree with you. Why would I talk about Logan when I am talking about VB vs. Ezacibasi game. Busa made a major contribution to VB for that game, VB passed the ball so well that, JT played great, their OHs (Gabi and Busa) hardly got blocked and they didn’t need Zehra or Ogbogu to play the game. On the other hand, Ezacibasi couldn’t receive and pass the ball well, because of that, they got blocked many times and their middle hardly made any contributions to the game. Gui gambled with changing the line up and it paid off. There was a lot of questions why Busa wasn't starting, now that she started and made the back court very stable, maybe Gui will continue with that backcourt line up.

On the other hand country to what you said, Logan is not playing as an OH instead she is playing as an Opp lately, at least that’s what I saw watching her last game. I can see that Logan is scoring more freely now that because she doesn’t have to receive any longer, which is great for her and for GS.

• I disagree with you. Why would I talk about Logan when I am talking about VB vs. Ezacibasi game. Busa made a major contribution to VB for that game, VB passed the ball so well that, JT played great, their OHs (Gabi and Busa) hardly got blocked and they didn’t need Zehra or Ogbogu to play the game. On the other hand, Ezacibasi couldn’t receive and pass the ball well, because of that, they got blocked many times and their middle hardly made any contributions to the game. Gui gambled with changing the line up and it paid off. There was a lot of questions why Busa wasn't starting, now that she started and made the back court very stable, maybe Gui will continue with that backcourt line up.

On the other hand country to what you said, Logan is not playing as an OH instead she is playing as an Opp lately, at least that’s what I saw watching her last game. I can see that Logan is scoring more freely now that because she doesn’t have to receive any longer, which is great for her and for GS.

While writing this post, I was not in expectation to be approved by everyone or have a conclusion by everyone's point of view. I can understand and respect other ideas or others point of view but you need to understand something. Logan was just an example, about a player who had some bad days with the team, especially at reception but can be a game changers in several matches but still not praising her, since she does not need it and time will tell to eveyone.

You are still telling us, this happened and that happened in Vakıf-Eczacı match. No need to go into any detail. To cut the long story short, Busa did a very good job in that match and that's all. If you check my previous messages, I have already written that, so no need to repeat.

The answer of, why she was not in starting 6 in previous matches is; because her performance in previous matches was not trustworthy and Gui didn't want to risk anything, maybe including her career. Talking about back row and reception, while Gabi reached to 56% and Frantti playing with 48% positive reception, Busa was playing with 44%. Now, she reached to 45%. Still 3rd OH in that area as well.

Some guys are still in the mood that, Gio will start with Frantti in the cup semi, praying for failure and their toughts will be approved. Sooo funny. Gio has 50 fox in his head. If the team succeed or fail, definitely it would not be because of Busa or Frantti. To say it for a team, having such a wide roster, is just a lack of volleyball knowledge or provoking intentionally.

Final word about Logan and GS. I watch every match of GS at least twice, in case if I missed anything, so I am pretty much aware of all tactical and position changes. I would say two things about it. I feel so sad that, Logan is leaving and it is so pity that, we didn't have Lazovic at the beginning of the season. I guess, you understood, what I am saying.

• Meanwhile, Zerenspor (Güldeniz Önal, Cleger, yanhan liu etc) failed to pass semifinals of KFC 1. women's league. They were the ultimate favourites with Bahçelievler which managed to promote to finals.

Aras Kargo (İzmir team) also promoted to the finals :cheesy: hope they will make it to sultanlar ligi! İzmir deserves to have a team in sultanlar ligi and they have a strong sponsor so I expect them to make a good roster if they manage to promote,🙏

• About the busa debacle. Congrats to her for the great performance in a big game. But guys i also understand some users frustration when madden highlights every single successful defence or attack she does. Imagine someone praises saliha like that in the polish league thread. This action creates sometimes reaction so far i observe. People are so quick to channel whatever is being discussed to nationalism or favouritism in that sense. She is not bad and she’s a good role player. It’s unfair to compare her overall stats with frantti who is supposed to be OH1 and has played much more hence is expected to have better rythm.

• About the busa debacle. Congrats to her for the great performance in a big game. But guys i also understand some users frustration when madden highlights every single successful defence or attack she does. Imagine someone praises saliha like that in the polish league thread. This action creates sometimes reaction so far i observe. People are so quick to channel whatever is being discussed to nationalism or favouritism in that sense. She is not bad and she’s a good role player. It’s unfair to compare her overall stats with frantti who is supposed to be OH1 and has played much more hence is expected to have better rythm.

Dear Anka,

Most of the time I like your kind posts but I would have a couple of questions for your last sharing.

Is it debate or debacle? Also I did not understand the words like 'frustration', 'nationalism', 'favouritism'. After the match between Vakıf-Eczacı, I did not see any of these but everyone applaused her success. Maybe I missed something but what makes you feel to defend Busa or make such critics? I think that, she doesn't need it. I am not against to a free environment like here and I respect your thoughts, but I really try to understand your motivation in this. Should we say 'Poor Busa, she did not deserve it, to be benched in several matches'?

I can only talk on my behalf that, I have no negative feeling or thoughts, related with those words, which are above-mentioned. However, I do not see Busa as a victim, with the reasonings I have mentioned previously. Whether it is right or not, it was Gui, who made the decision but I believe that, he is capable to assess, every player's physical performance and mental situation, during the continuous training sessions and during match performance.

The only criteria for us to compare players performance is, their overall performance in the matches, through all the season and tournaments and I think, it is fair to compare Busa vs Frantti or Frantti vs Gabi. Frantti and Busa played in the same number of matches (16) and their stats are obvious. Almost same ratio at attack (42%) but while Frantti is 48% in reception, Busa is 45% (with again, close numbers of total receiving and pos receiving) . While Frantti has 39% block ratio, Busa has 30%. So I don't understand, why people feels disturbed about it... Good or bad, Frantti can play in both positions like Logan and this is another advantage for her and the team...

I guess, you should more focus on some sneaky messages, to whom, trying to give impression that Busa is a victim, which is not good for them and neither for Busa. I wish Busa, a continuous success in her future endeavour. By the way, LAZOVIC RECEPTION 54%, ranked #8 in reception.:)

• MeteA you are like AI with your statistics here.. what statistics doesn’t tell is how team performs with a player in.. Frantti is getting covered on reception completely so it doesn’t matter even if her stats were 60% when whole reception suffers. By simply watching the game you can see how much team plays more in system and with perfect reception rather then “somewhat usable positive pass” they would get by super covered player. I don’t even hate Frantti, just talking about facts here.

I didn’t even wanna inspire comments further about Busa topic so let’s all agree to disagree so we can move on.

• MeteA you are like AI with your statistics here.. what statistics doesn’t tell is how team performs with a player in.. Frantti is getting covered on reception completely so it doesn’t matter even if her stats were 60% when whole reception suffers. By simply watching the game you can see how much team plays more in system and with perfect reception rather then “somewhat usable positive pass” they would get by super covered player. I don’t even hate Frantti, just talking about facts here.

I didn’t even wanna inspire comments further about Busa topic so let’s all agree to disagree so we can move on.

AI? That is a bad old statement:) I put all my point of view very clearly. I did not make any comment on specific match. You already have a mind set up, so nothing to agree or disagree.

• It sounds to me that you are somewhat a confused person. You’re confused with the meaning of disagreeing vs. disapproving, you talk about in general while I am talking about a specific game, you make a lot of assumptions about what other people are thinking, you claim how well you know about GS tactics, and yet you mentioned Logan as an OH player previously. And for crying out loud, can you stop writing an essay just be clear and precises to the point.

• It sounds to me that you are somewhat a confused person. You’re confused with the meaning of disagreeing vs. disapproving, you talk about in general while I am talking about a specific game, you make a lot of assumptions about what other people are thinking, you claim how well you know about GS tactics, and yet you mentioned Logan as an OH player previously. And for crying out loud, can you stop writing an essay just be clear and precises to the point.

Sorry to say this but you are like a joke^^^^^^^^

• if anyone is interested Bahçelievler vs İBB is live in the first day of finals

https://www.trtspor.com.tr/m/canli-yayin-detay.php?id=533