Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Bergman was really bad and has a lot of ??? Ok but ppl are just ending the career of a player that is Justing starting her first season as a pro.

• Bergmann is 191 cm not 196 cm and because of her poor jumping skills both vertically and horizontally, she won't be a good attacker. Also, since her standing reach is normal for a 191 cm player, she does not make a difference with her height. And 190 cm is no longer a height that will make a difference.

She can be good OH that can do her job at top level but wont be a star OH. She has a limited capacity.

Someone said she is similar to Hande but Hande has much better explosiveness and better jumping skills. Also hill better jumping skills and taller.

I agree with most of your comments about Bergman but when you say "Someone said she is similar to Hande", well it is not someone but it is me who is saying it and I am behind what I said. I am talking about overall attack performance and not explosiveness or better jumping skills only.

I gave it as an example while comparing their skills. It is obvious and very true that Hande is consistently very good in defensive skills and her statistics shows it very clearly, however when we talk about her attack performance, it is floppy, shaky and inconsistent.

This is also true and at least you can see it from the attached files I have shared sometime ago, analyzing VNL/Eurovolley and OQT performances. Even at OQT in which she did very well, because of getting into the mood of superiority complex, she gave up playing with a good motivation against Belgium (the last match) and her performance in that match was poor except her digs. I wonder, how Santarelli beared with her performance in that match.

Even if you check her last season's club performance, you can clearly see it. While her Spike SP Index performance is 15 which looks quite low, her Reception RC index figure is 0.46 which is very good and almost the same with Gabi.

Hande also needs to get improved in that area (attack), starting with her attitude and focusing only on volleyball. Maybe she and her fans like it but media cause a negative impact on her performance. This is the truth about her and looking forward to seeing her club performance of this season.

• Bergman was really bad and has a lot of ??? Ok but ppl are just ending the career of a player that is Justing starting her first season as a pro.

Well, it is not the people attempting to end her career. All is up to her. If she close her eyes and ears to media and just focus on volleyball and takes the critics in a decent way, it would be good to her, and for her improvement. I believe no one enjoys about her low performance in attack.

She will be the one to decide which path to choose. To give an award or to take an award. Simple as that.

I guess, we discussed enough and almost everyone agrees on the topic in general, so let move to another topic.

• According to voleybolmagazin from IG Melisa Vargas will not be part of Fenebahce team, because transfer window in Turkiye is closing earlier than chinese league ending. Can someone knows is that really true information???

• According to voleybolmagazin from IG Melisa Vargas will not be part of Fenebahce team, because transfer window in Turkiye is closing earlier than chinese league ending. Can someone knows is that really true information???

It is not true. Voleybolmagazin is notorious with such fake controversial news. They do that to increase their clicks🤦 such a terrible website

• It is not true. Voleybolmagazin is notorious with such fake controversial news. They do that to increase their clicks🤦 such a terrible website

thanks for answer and check this. I was in shock when I read this article:what:

• Its something Nalan Ural mentioned in a video. She basically said “transfer window close on 31st January and Chinese league supposed to end mid February. I don’t know how they will handle that issue. Im sure they took precautions already.”

• Actually according to this thread, if these screenshotted documents are to be believed (and they seem legit), it seems that it's correct. Since the Chinese league ends after the assigned deadline for transfers during the season it might be that Vargas is only gonna be able to play in CEV CL but not in the national league.

But, if we know anything about TVF so far it's that this issue is gonna be solved by that time since Vargas is such an important player for their NT and marketing campaigns they had with her in the last few weeks.:lol:

• Actually according to this thread, if these screenshotted documents are to be believed (and they seem legit), it seems that it's correct. Since the Chinese league ends after the assigned deadline for transfers during the season it might be that Vargas is only gonna be able to play in CEV CL but not in the national league.

But, if we know anything about TVF so far it's that this issue is gonna be solved by that time since Vargas is such an important player for their NT and marketing campaigns they had with her in the last few weeks.:lol:

This says there could be exceptions. Vargas is such an icon for Turkish league, federation would even change their own regulations to allow her play. Also Fenerbahçe is not a bunch of amateurs to overlook this detail. Their deal with Chinese club is not new

• any predictions for eczasibasi-fener match later? Lol you can't definitely start with gray and voronkova!

I have feeling that Ecz will be destroyed from service line….

Ferhat doesn’t know how to prepare his team for big matches.

• At the end of 5th set Vakif had Gabi, Thompson and Van Aelen on court and Ogbougu out for second line round. That would be 4 foreigners let's say in the starting seven. is it allowed if there are only 3 on court at the moment? Maybe I lost track of this new rule 🙊

• At the end of 5th set Vakif had Gabi, Thompson and Van Aelen on court and Ogbougu out for second line round. That would be 4 foreigners let's say in the starting seven. is it allowed if there are only 3 on court at the moment? Maybe I lost track of this new rule 🙊

It's ok because only 3 are on court. Then when Chiaka came back on court Cansu and Alexia also came back to even the foreigners