Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Sometimes you should play the easy one. Elif, girl, just set to Boskovic when you have a chance at 20 18, and not only once but you had 2 chance, but you choose Gray from pipe and then Voronkova. Now Fener leads 23 20 :whistle:

• Sometimes you should play the easy one. Elif, girl, just set to Boskovic when you have a chance at 20 18, and not only once but you had 2 chance to set her when the score was 20 18, but you choose Gray from pipe and then Voronkova. Now Fener leads 23 20 :whistle:

exactly….

• I refuse to believe that all Ecza players are just naturally bad servers and bad at positioning in the block and defense.. There are bunch of mid level Turkish teams with miles better block-defense and serve tactics.
    Ferhat just doesn’t have good enough understanding of the game to be high level coach, no matter how many seasons they give him.

Put Ferhat in Imoco and they will be 3rd Italian team, put him in Fenerbahce and they aren’t even making playoffs..

• Eda, such an amazing player :rose:and Drca such a smart and experienced setter. Eda was on fire and Drca knew that, she set every possible ball to her, because why she wouldnt :lol:

On the other hand Elif was trying experimantal things at 20 18 when Boskovic was waiting in pos 2. I want to see Jack attacking from pipe next match:whistle:

• I refuse to believe that all Ecza players are just naturally bad servers and bad at positioning in the block and defense.. There are bunch of mid level Turkish teams with miles better block-defense and serve tactics.
    Ferhat just doesn’t have good enough understanding of the game to be high level coach, no matter how many seasons they give him.

Put Ferhat in Imoco and they will be 3rd Italian team, put him in Fenerbahce and they aren’t even making playoffs..

THey are not obviously. Beyza had great serving series many times. Also voronkova, Elif, Naz, gray are all good servers. It just didn't work this time.

Vargas is back to her amazing shape again:obey:

• Eda is indisputably the MVP of this match.

Yes she is! Still Queening at age of 37:rose:

• I didn’t watch the match. Just saw in posts here that Ana Cristina wasn’t target on reception. Does anyone can tell how she played today?