Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Was a mistake FB was ready for her she should have tried someone else.

And if they did that on 1 of 3 of those critical bosko errors and a mistake happened ppl here would feel justified to blame everything on the player without prestigious name :S Let's face it, they tried everything and FB is just better right now, on all positions really.

• ppl criticize Ferhart a lot. He did a good season imo.

• Was a mistake FB was ready for her she should have tried someone else.

no. They should have gone to her. It’s unfortunate she couldn’t get it done there but it’s also worth noting she was the only reason that Ecza was in that set late. Plus a little help from gray. With multiple late kills and an ace

• Dear God.. that last 3 mistakes by Tijana are gona haunt her :sos: it’s such a shame considering she had amazing game until the very end. That errors aside it was never Ecza’s game from the beggining anyways, it would suck more if it was the other way around.. anyways I’m so sad for Tijana right now.

It sucks that it took them until game 5 to lose it, nobody expected this to go beyond 3 games. Fener is objectively better team but above all they played much better today. Eda and Asli showed up to compete today.

• Dear God.. that last 3 mistakes by Tijana are gona haunt her :sos: it’s such a shame considering she had amazing game until the very end. That errors aside it was never Ecza’s game from the beggining anyways, it would suck more if it was the other way around.. anyways I’m so sad for Tijana right now.

It sucks that it took them until game 5 to lose it, nobody expected this to go beyond 3 games. Fener is objectively better team but above all they played much better today. Eda and Asli showed up to compete today.

tbh the first one I don’t blame her for. It was an OOS pipe attack against a triple block. That was never gonna be a good chance. The last 2 though are very unfortunate and :(

• Credit to Gray, she did choose to compete again in the final. Except that unfortunate foot fault of the pipe, she was nearly perfect and gave Ecz some chances to comeback. Her perfect receptions on Arina’s serves looked surreal to me lol

• and Naz is also guilty here when she doesn’t set to Boskovic lol

Yes, but Naz most of the time sets Boskovich at the end of a set so no surprise for FB. Like yesterday when I was watching Imoco vs. Scandiccie Wolos always repeats setting the same player when the first attack fails. Some times you need an element of surprise.

• Yes, but Naz most of the time sets Boskovich at the end of a set so no surprise for FB. Like yesterday when I was watching Imoco vs. Scandiccie Wolos always repeats setting the same player when the first attack fails. Some times you need an element of surprise.

not with Hande and beyza in the front row. Naz made the right choices that time. It was just unfortunate that boskovic was back row and couldn’t get the kills.

• I just sorry for Ecza because in the last set, they were able to show their strengths and all, but the first two sets were wasted.

Simge really did a well job today and also Gray wanted to fight and win this which “improved” her receiving skills. Ferhat was not a bad coach today, the players were not good enough to win this sadly.

I am really sorry for Bosko, because she was their go-to player the whole time and now she just missed that few points that cost the match.

last words: i am going to miss Voronkova and jer energy🥺

• who will the MVP be? It will most likely be Eda or Vargas but objectively, even though she didn't play a great final series, Arina deserves it for putting all that heavy load on her shoulders during the whole season when Vargas (whose performance has dropped a lot) was not around.

• who will the MVP be? It will most likely be Eda or Vargas but objectively, even though she didn't play a great final series, Arina deserves it for putting all that heavy load on her shoulders during the whole season when Vargas (whose performance has dropped a lot) was not around.

My personal pick is Arina, she literally carried the team for the whole season, and she also played very well today. But I guess it will go to Vargas or Eda.

• not with Hande and beyza in the front row. Naz made the right choices that time. It was just unfortunate that boskovic was back row and couldn’t get the kills.

I still think she should have tried Hande first when they were tied. I saw on the twitter that Hande had better statistics than Arina for the finals.

• Vargas was awful today too. Worse than boskovic. But her team showed up for her. If she gets mvp that’s absurd….