Italy - Serie A1 2023/24

• Smrek is tall and has (all in all) good technical skills, but she is slow like a turtle flipped on its back...

In the NCAA, she can function and dominate with her physique, but real volleyball is something else and if not she improves a lot, she will become a MB and not even a first class one, because on blocking she will see the balls pass by greeting them...

• Smrek is tall and has (all in all) good technical skills, but she is slow like a turtle flipped on its back...

In the NCAA, she can function and dominate with her physique, but real volleyball is something else and if not she improves a lot, she will become a MB and not even a first class one, because on blocking she will see the balls pass by greeting them...

Well, although there are not too many to chose between, I still think she has a great movement for someone being 6´10 in case you compare her to others of that height, i.e Nelly Alisheva, Rachel Kramer, Alba Hernandez, Merete Lutz and so on.

• I just saw something on Instagram about a Fantasy Volleyball app for LVF, is there anyone here who has experience with it? Is it free, and can you put the app in English? :whistle:

It is free but I don't know about the language because I can't find an option to change it. However you basically build your team using X credits and after every round you see the points gained. There are prizes and you can also join more leaderboards.

• It is free but I don't know about the language because I can't find an option to change it. However you basically build your team using X credits and after every round you see the points gained. There are prizes and you can also join more leaderboards.

Thanks! :heart: I might join then and make a team with all the Dutchies in Lega in it, to see how well they would do :box:

• Thanks! :heart: I might join then and make a team with all the Dutchies in Lega in it, to see how well they would do :box:

If it may convince you, Lohuis was my top player from round 1:dance6: I'm keeping her for round 2!

• If it may convince you, Lohuis was my top player from round 1:dance6: I'm keeping her for round 2!

Juliët :heart: I don't need convincing on that one! First on the list :super: Unfortunately I don't have enough credits for L, S2, OH4, OPP1+2 if I already use Dijkema/Plak/Buijs/Daalderop/de Kruijf/Polder/Lohuis, guess someone's gonna get cut :whistle: Can you change it each round, or are these 12 for the whole season (and just change with your bench players)?

• Juliët :heart: I don't need convincing on that one! First on the list :super: Unfortunately I don't have enough credits for L, S2, OH4, OPP1+2 if I already use Dijkema/Plak/Buijs/Daalderop/de Kruijf/Polder/Lohuis, guess someone's gonna get cut :whistle: Can you change it each round, or are these 12 for the whole season (and just change with your bench players)?

You can do maximum 5 transfers per round (meaning getting new players: if I get rid of Bonifacio and buy Mancini, that counts 1 transfer).

On the other hand, you can change with your bench as many times as you want.

Keep in mind that you can make any changes until one minute before the first match of the round and can't change anyone until a day after the last match of the round was played.

Pay attention because in the app list there are also still players who will not play this season (Orthmann, Stufi... I guess they will keep them on the list anyway:gone:)

• You can do maximum 5 transfers per round (meaning getting new players: if I get rid of Bonifacio and buy Mancini, that counts 1 transfer).

On the other hand, you can change with your bench as many times as you want.

(...)

Wow that's perfect, so if/when Nika manages to get a starting spot I can still sub her in (her and Robin got cut for guaranteed starters) :super: however I'm not planning to make many switches, perhaps only in case of injury or a player mostly being benched haha

I think this game will make it more fun to follow matches of the lower ranked teams as well, to see who the standout players are :heart:

• Stream for Conegliano Cuneo ?!

• If Santarelli keeps to insist with Plummer whole season I really hope Milano and Scandicci are gone crush them.

• Connection between Wolosz with Haak is just joy to watch.

But here I’m complaining how Plummer is destroying Imoco chemistry and She is playing her 3rd season with them….

• Wolosz gives 2 free spike for Robinson from back row and She still can’t score it.

Not only one but TWO attack WITHOUT blockers.

• This sets from Wolosz, my God amazing. Perfect, fast I mean…

Poor Cuneo blockers :lol: