Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• i was rooting for hitachi but saga proved tenacious i mean they're far from being a tough team and their hitters seem to overthink when trying to one up hitachi in offense that's why the gap was so close. but okayyyy hitachi there's always next season.

jt i dont even know what to say they were glitching from the first set lol but not so untouchable now huh

• This feature has 100% something to do with Paris

the caption was asking the reason for their success since a lot of fans mostly ishii's idiotic simps thought that when ishii, mana toe etc bowed out that saga would be in a major crisis but this just goes to show that not only did they not need ishii since they broke the record of having 7K people attend their opening season homegame --- far more than nec has ever generated with their flashy nba style shows but they're also doing so much better than last season's ranking (so far).

idk if it has anything to do with paris maybe the underlying tone has that but for sure their season has been quite smooth

• the caption was asking the reason for their success since a lot of fans mostly ishii's idiotic simps thought that when ishii, mana toe etc bowed out that saga would be in a major crisis but this just goes to show that not only did they not need ishii since they broke the record of having 7K people attend their opening season homegame --- far more than nec has ever generated with their flashy nba style shows but they're also doing so much better than last season's ranking (so far).

idk if it has anything to do with paris maybe the underlying tone has that but for sure their season has been quite smooth

I'm aware of all of this but I think that the main topics are

1. Nagaoka's first time since 2017 to be a starting player again.
    2. She's the last remaining golden era pillar. Ishii is no longer there (re: your point)
    3. Most likely aiming for Paris but they won't discuss this just that if you know, you know
  • JT IM DEADDDDDD

They went from having zero losses flawless victories and hoohaas to being swept by NEC and Drews looking slightly disgruntled lmao ouch.

Koga is honestly scary during times like these especially after they tasted their first championship already during her time.

• I'm aware of all of this but I think that the main topics are

1. Nagaoka's first time since 2017 to be a starting player again.
    2. She's the last remaining golden era pillar. Ishii is no longer there (re: your point)
    3. Most likely aiming for Paris but they won't discuss this just that if you know, you know

It has everything to do with Nagaoka's revival. It's about taking back control and becoming Hisamitsu's ace until the very end of her career.

It's unfortunate that Shinnabe was left behind in finishing strong before she retired. I thought it was a matter of her getting pregnant or something. I definitely want to see her coach someday.

• JT IM DEADDDDDD

They went from having zero losses flawless victories and hoohaas to being swept by NEC and Drews looking slightly disgruntled lmao ouch.

Koga is honestly scary during times like these especially after they tasted their first championship already during her time.

She definitely looked more than ~slightly disgruntled.

Maybe I'm in the minority here but I actually love their orange jersey but it's probably cursed lol

• Unless they can find a way to neutralize Koga it's game over for everyone

BUT

Saga is like the cystic acne in V1 they won't go out without a fight and they will certainly stay on top of everything ;) Isn't that right Miyu?

Also I've lost hope that Araki will still contribute anything significant to this team for this season. She should just focus on not getting injured.

Mina-san fighttooo

• Disgustingly accurate

• JT IM DEADDDDDD

jt really ended the year like a fart in the breeze

• Fukazawa and Nakajima are not equally unreliable Fukazawa can sometimes, emphasis on sometimes, push herself but sometimes give in too fast but both are equally unstable which is okay for now since they're still rookies. Do I see a star quality? Nope. Nakajima is short and is far more concerned with having her own fans than improving her own play very similar to JT's Koyama who is no doubt pretty but her level's not getting any better and was caught asking her photographer fans for gifts which was a big turn off for me. Also I am aware the she got injured but she should still do better. I'm surprised JT still keeps her.

• Fukazawa and Nakajima are not equally unreliable Fukazawa can sometimes, emphasis on sometimes, push herself but sometimes give in too fast but both are equally unstable which is okay for now since they're still rookies. Do I see a star quality? Nope. Nakajima is short and is far more concerned with having her own fans than improving her own play very similar to JT's Koyama who is no doubt pretty but her level's not getting any better and was caught asking her photographer fans for gifts which was a big turn off for me. Also I am aware the she got injured but she should still do better. I'm surprised JT still keeps her.

Nakajima is the same height as Mayu and Hayashi though