Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• 15 teams applied for license for the S.VLeague next season

The 12 V1 teams plus Victorina Himeji, Gunma Green Wings and Breath Hamamatsu of V2.
    https://www.vleague.jp/topics/news_detail/22915

Brilliant Aries didn't apply ?( I wonder if it's because they are the most corporate of teams and couldn't do all the razzle dazzle to split off or whatever the teams have to do. Or they couldn't get an arena. I think they are kind of out in the boonies

• She’s the 7th recruit of PFU this mid season wow. They are signing a lot.

It's too bad. They have a lot of quality players now, not SAGA quality good but quite good. I'm very bummed Miyu Kawazoe went there because it's not a place where anybody is going to grow or get enough playing time

• Detail I read in a yahoo article I won't link to says the SV.League will have an even number of teams so one of those 15 will be cut no matter what

• Detail I read in a yahoo article I won't link to says the SV.League will have an even number of teams so one of those 15 will be cut no matter what

because they want 22 home games for each team. So say if it was a 14 team league, split into two conferences of 7, you would play 5 games against the 6 in your conference (30 games), 2 games against the other conference (14 games).

Every team gets to host every team at least 1 time in a season.

• So I'm guessing she's in and Valdes is out

Umeura is 168cm

• Denso is playing their Empress Cup MBs Mami Yokota and Mana Yokoyama . hmmm

And Himeji is skwortin it

• Okayama playing a new player I don't know and didn't know they had: Rinka Komatsubara Lefty OP 176cm from Kyoto Tachibana University. Giddy up :!:

• I'll be sad for Kurobe if Prestige gets their first win by beating them, but I think I can handle it

• Pretty much Jia to the rescue for Denso tonight

• You can, but I can’t .... :wall::wall::wall:;( ... Pimpichaya :(

well, it's 1-1 . let's get busy :box:

• I’m following the scores in this match.... Isn’t the scoreboard working properly ? It’s set 4 and the score was 6-6 I think, then it went to 16 on the Prestige side, without any movement for Kurobe ? =O

Prestige ran away with Set 4 , gonna be a

:box::box: Tie Break :box::box: