Russia - SuperLeague 2023/24

• You are the one in every single fight here. Yesterday you were hijacking other thread with political discussion. So you are in a position to judge me.

It just shows how pathetic you are by playing race card. I feel sorry for your mom and dad for failing to teach you some decency. I guess they called you stupid a lot that's why you try to justify terrible behavior of Terzic:roll:

• You are the one in every single fight here. Yesterday you were hijacking other thread with political discussion. So you are in a position to judge me.

It just shows how pathetic you are by playing race card. I feel sorry for your mom and dad for failing to teach you some decency. I guess they called you stupid a lot that's why you try to justify terrible behavior of Terzic:roll:

sorry for your parents really. you mocked whoever raised you. oh wait... no one did, that's why you turned out exactly the way you are. why is it that the terrible ones always come from that group of people?

well, I wish Russia gets back to international competition again. Lazarenko will wipe the net with Gunes.

• sorry for your parents really. you mocked whoever raised you. oh wait... no one did, that's why you turned out exactly the way you are. why is it that the terrible ones always come from that group of people?

well, I wish Russia gets back to international competition again. Lazarenko will wipe the net with Gunes.

Let's not get started with 'your group of people'🤦

• Ksenia Evstegneeva (MB, Sparta) hasn't played much this season but made quite the impact in the game against Moscow. She came at the end of the second set and stayed for the rest of the match (0:3). She managed to get one ace, 5 blocks and 5 attacking points (63 %).

• Well, the last round was Valeria Kozlova's first game in the season against Leningradka (2nd best-ranked team). She's a 2.09-tall opposite prospect and she was the 2nd best scorer of her team with 15 pts (41%) and had some good moments (f.e in the 3rd set). She takes advantage of her height, has good jump serves, and was praised by Terzic before. She's a gem that needs a big team or a good coach to improve and become a reality.

Link of the game:

https://volley.ru/games/01H7AE…4S112RG3DD0ND5?t=glbtab-1

• Only three rounds of qualification left. Moscow is going to win the quali. Kazan, Saint Petersburg, Loko and Proton will take places two to five. Probably in that order unless Tulitsa or Krasnodar win against Kazan and/or Saint Petersburg.

Krasnodar (10 victories), Enisey (9 v.) and Uralochka (9 v.) fight for the last place. Uralochka has two matches left agains weaker opponents while the other two are underdogs in the last three matches. Krasnodar needs a win agains Metar to be safe otherwise Uralochka should take the last spot.

• No 8 Uralochka Ekaterinburg lost 2.3 2.3 v No 1 Dinamo Moscow in Quarterfinal.

Suprise that two tie breaks v No 1.

Nikolai Karpol is in the Team somehow still?

How old is He?

• Start of semis today.

Moscow plays against Loko. Both were struggling in the previous round. Loko won the last match in January (with Galkina). Considering that Loko always makes the final and they have the third game at home I would say they are slight favourites.

Kazan plays Leningradka. They only won one set against them in the qulification...

• Why is this thread dead? the title race is quite interesting this year right?

• It was such a great and intense game...almost after every point there were stare downs and screams. Loko, as a whole team, was fired up and deserved to win, congrats!

• not about the game but After watching some games from Lokomotiv, I started to believe Lokomotiv has the best volleyball fans in volleyball world, and the club organize them well.

• it's sad to see such a pitiful crowd from the biggest team like Moscow for a semi finals match.

Good thing they have billionaire businessman who makes this their hobby. Because there's no way they're making money with the amount of tickets they're selling.

Lokomotive is certainly like Fenerbahce. They even fan ensembles.

• Ebrar calling Goncharova as Goncagül made me scream 🤣🤣🤣🤣