Russia - SuperLeague 2023/24

• Yeah it really is limitless and you are walking example of it. There are a lot of ways to humiliate you by showing your logical fallacies and hypocrisy, but you are worthless and with 3 brain cells you have, it would be a challenge to understand any insults anyways. 🤣🤣

You really are this forum's version of Ebrar :wall: Why do you have to take every chance to insult other users and attack them personally? You don't like someone's opinion, fine, but that doesn't give you any right to go around attacking people. And yes I'm prepared to be the attacked one again now. Just stop playing the victim card and claiming you do this only because other users insulted you first and didn't get warnings. By now you should have been given tons of warnings, more than enough to be banned, but you haven't, so just shut up.

Sorry for off-topic but I just can't put up with this anymore.

• You really are this forum's version of Ebrar :wall: Why do you have to take every chance to insult other users and attack them personally? You don't like someone's opinion, fine, but that doesn't give you any right to go around attacking people. And yes I'm prepared to be the attacked one again now. Just stop playing the victim card and claiming you do this only because other users insulted you first and didn't get warnings. By now you should have been given tons of warnings, more than enough to be banned, but you haven't, so just shut up.

He is the one who has been calling everyone stupid from start and you are protecting him?🤦 I'm calling him the same way he does to me and others. Maybe if you would have done your admin responsibilities, this forum wouldn't have turn out to be such a place.

And yes I'm the Ebrar of this forum. If people keep provoking, calling names, insulting, they will get a taste of Ebrar. Every Goncharova showing middle finger deserves an Ebrar putting them in their place. By the way, you are the Godina in this analogy since attacking me as if I'm the one started this and protecting Goncharova 😂

• You really are this forum's version of Ebrar :wall: Why do you have to take every chance to insult other users and attack them personally? You don't like someone's opinion, fine, but that doesn't give you any right to go around attacking people. And yes I'm prepared to be the attacked one again now. Just stop playing the victim card and claiming you do this only because other users insulted you first and didn't get warnings. By now you should have been given tons of warnings, more than enough to be banned, but you haven't, so just shut up.

But you must have seen the rude language displayed by users such as Rhaemon as well? Why are you not attacking him for his behaviour? In fact he was the one who initiated everything by denouncing people who contradicted his statement by refering to it as "limitless stupidity" etc. You are being very selective in your denounciations of other users here, it seems you are entirely blind of some peoples harassment.

• Yeah it really is limitless and you are walking example of it. There are a lot of ways to humiliate you by showing your logical fallacies and hypocrisy, but you are worthless and with 3 brain cells you have, it would be a challenge to understand any insults anyways. 🤣🤣

You know you could prove your case with sound argument and slap me with it. But none. Where is the logic in your response? tell me how we can reasonably expect people from Russia with an authoritarian president to have the same kind of freedom as we do?

• But you must have seen the rude language displayed by users such as Rhaemon as well? Why are you not attacking him for his behaviour? In fact he was the one who initiated everything by denouncing people who contradicted his statement by refering to it as "limitless stupidity" etc.

I'm aware of that, but for me there is a difference between rude language and direct personal insults like "you are worthless", "your 3 brain cells".

• But you must have seen the rude language displayed by users such as Rhaemon as well? Why are you not attacking him for his behaviour? In fact he was the one who initiated everything by denouncing people who contradicted his statement by refering to it as "limitless stupidity" etc.

I called your opinion stupid. Not you. We all have stupid opinion every now and then. yours showed up today. Again, context and nuance is important in every conversation. And if we just ban and report people over a word we feel is offensive, this forum will never have a healthy discussion.

• You know you could prove your case with sound argument and slap me with it. But none. Where is the logic in your response? tell me how we can reasonably expect people from Russia with an authoritarian president to have the same kind of freedom as we do?

There are numerous Russian athletes who have been outspoken against the war. Not only Gamova but also tennis players on the ATP and WTA circuit such as Medvedev, Rublev and Kasatkina, hence its obvious this stance isnt as impossible as you suggest in Russia today.

https://www.insidethegames.biz…medvedev-speak-out-russia

• It never occurr

He is the one who has been calling everyone stupid from start and you are protecting him?🤦 I'm calling him the same way he does to me and others. Maybe if you would have done your admin responsibilities, this forum wouldn't have turn out to be such a place.

And yes I'm the Ebrar of this forum. If people keep provoking, calling names, insulting, they will get a taste of Ebrar. Every Goncharova showing middle finger deserves an Ebrar putting them in their place. By the way, you are the Godina in this analogy since attacking me as if I'm the one started this and protecting Goncharova 😂

That's rich. Coming from you?

i'm pretty sure you've been part of some "unhealthy" discussions in here.

If you could beat your opponent with the strength of your argument, instead of directly piling on insults, we could have a good banter all throughout.

I am yet to read any compelling argument from you to dispute mine.

• There have been a lot of Russian athletes who have been outspoken against the war. Not only Gamova but also tennis players on the ATP and WTA circuit such as Medvedev, Rublev and Kasatkina, hence its obvious this stance isnt impossible even in Russia.

But there also have been a lot of cases of people "accidentally falling out of windows" in Russia. I'm very happy about every person being courageous to speak up, but I perfectly get Rhaemon 's point that we can't expect Goncharova (or anyone else) to go public with their opinion. I'd rather have Godina not going public with her opinion, but we have to accept reality as it is.

• There have been a lot of Russian athletes who have been outspoken against the war. Not only Gamova but also tennis players on the ATP and WTA circuit such as Medvedev, Rublev and Kasatkina, hence its obvious this stance isnt impossible even in Russia.

https://www.insidethegames.biz…medvedev-speak-out-russia

There's a rule in tennis where players are almost required "to speak up against" the war or else they can't play. It's also an individual sport. They represent themselves (mostly) in tournaments.

Goncharova represents TEAM Russia. She lives and currently plays in Russia. You know, where there were "suspicious" incidents of deaths concerning people who spoke out against it.

Oh.. and Medvedev lives in Monte Carlo. How convenient.

Is there any Russian player in team sports who openly spoke out against the war?

• But there also have been a lot of cases of people "accidentally falling out of windows" in Russia. I'm very happy about every person being courageous to speak up, but I perfectly get Rhaemon 's point that we can't expect Goncharova (or anyone else) to go public with their opinion. I'd rather have Godina not going public with her opinion, but we have to accept reality as it is.

I wrote this initially: "Does anyone know Goncharovas stance towards Putin and the Russian regime? She is Ukrainian, born in Lviv, and her parents and sister have a Ukrainian passport. I wonder why she is so silent about the ongoing war and invasion of her homeland, is it due to fear of sanctions?"

Then I was attacked for having a stupid opinion. He is attributing a viewpoint or opinion to me which I have never expressed as everything I did was to ask a cautious question. I have never stated something remotely close to that I anticipated Goncharova to speak up against the regime.

• Flames' Russian ice hockey defenceman Nikita Zadorov speaks out against Putin, war in Ukraine

'I think hopefully I can change something in this world,' Moscow native says

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hock…t-against-putin-1.6976218

• I'm aware of that, but for me there is a difference between rude language and direct personal insults like "you are worthless", "your 3 brain cells".

No you don't make such a distinction! As happened before you didn't take any action when these direct personal insults happened to me. You are hypocritically picking sides depending on who is making the insults. So stop pretending like you are a fair admin. Many people already complained many times about how terribly unfair and biased admin you are. so just shut up🤦

• Just because they are naturalized Russians doesnt mean they are deprived of their Ukrainian citizenship/passport. It is possible to be a citizen of both countries at the same time, which another user suggested that it wasnt.

Her sister and family likely moved to Russia time ago...

• No you don't make such a distinction! As happened before you didn't take any action when these direct personal insults happened to me. You are hypocritically picking sides depending on who is making the insults. So stop pretending like you are a fair admin. Many people already complained many times about how terribly unfair and biased admin you are. so just shut up🤦

You and your besties Altinli and Santastongue makes three. Who else?

• You people really think that the Russians have as much freedom as you to speak up against the war? Specially athletes who are representing Russia itself?

Heck, very famous celebs spoke against it. Did it stop the war? Russia got sanctioned to the bone. Did it stop the war?

Oh wait.. Goncharova spoke. I guess we need to stop the war now🤣

stupidity is really limitless sometimes. 🤣

we should ask serdar how many turkish players openly criticised erdogan and rights violations

• we should ask serdar how many turkish players openly criticised erdogan and rights violations

Erdogan hasnt invaded a country and isnt waging a war, its a pivotal difference. Hence the situations are not really comparable.

While there are violations of human rights in Turkey, it isnt really close to Russian level. Putin and his barbaric regime in Kremlin has killed hundreds of journalists and hundreds of businessmen during his time in power and Erdogan isnt remotely close to achieving such numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…rnalists_killed_in_Russia

• we should ask serdar how many turkish players openly criticised erdogan and rights violations

Maybe you should explain that how can you compare a warmonger like Putin and Erdoğan, who is also a corrupt politician but last time I checked turkey didn't invade another country:roll:

By the way, before randomly throwing my name there, check if I even said anything about Goncharova should challenge to Putin 🤦 my discussion was only about that dumbass calling everyone stupid because people think different than him. So don't interfere before understanding what the discussion is about 🙄

• That's rich. Coming from you?

i'm pretty sure you've been part of some "unhealthy" discussions in here.

If you could beat your opponent with the strength of your argument, instead of directly piling on insults, we could have a good banter all throughout.

I am yet to read any compelling argument from you to dispute mine.

That's the hypocrisy about you making me sick. You are the one calling everyone else stupid just because they disagree with you and you come here to cry why people just don't share compelling arguments as if you have the comprehension ability or any intention to have a civilized discussion. Go read your comments and think about why people don't bother to reply you with an argument because your arguments are shitty, offensive. That's why you will only get answers along same lines, at least from me that's all you deserve

• First of all, it is necessary to clarify this issue. Ebrar likes to play aggressively on the court and make contact with the opponent. Just like Cuban, Russian and Brazilian players. She even said that her idol was Kosheleva when she was little.

There is a referee in every match, and if the referee does not react against this kind of actions, the players can continue it. Referees in Russia have been allowing this for years, and we have been seeing Russian players who have been on the same national team for years shouting at each other and making gestures.
    I'm not saying Ebrar is doing it right, but this is something that happens in sports. For example, there is constant trash talk in the NBA and football.

Frankly, I found Natalia's reaction a bit excessive, and I think she made such a post because she knew that Ebrar was not loved by Brazilian fans, despite the lynchings she received for supporting Bolsonaro. Moreover, her support of Goncharova's actions and her lack of reaction to Godina's scandalous statement shows what a hypocritical person she is.