Russia - SuperLeague 2023/24

• I remember Gamova also was one of the very few who spoke openly about the war as being wrong, so she's indeed a true legend.

Godina - no words :down: One would think that somebody who lived and played in more open countries like Italy and Spain would have a more elaborate view of the world than what Russian propaganda tells, but apparently she doesn't.

As for Ebrar vs Goncharova, at this point both of them could do with a course about basic manners. I never liked Ebrar's behavior, but Goncharova isn't any better if she descends to the same level.

• As for Ebrar vs Goncharova, at this point both of them could do with a course about basic manners. I never liked Ebrar's behavior, but Goncharova isn't any better if she descends to the same level.

i think lookism plays an important role for many. Goncha’s antics make her a vain diva, while ebrars her a disgusting person deserving a punch in the face and the middle finger

• And why don’t you call out Ebrar too ?? She is terrible person, She has the worst personality ever.

I’m going to be so happy when someone punch her with ball in the face.

I feel the same about you for many years

• you know what they say... ugly outside, ugly inside

Great point, me <X

Is it what you say every day in the mirror?

• She's probably one of those who are Russian who lives in Ukraine. There's a percentage of Ukrainians who are pro Russia for this reason.

But really, this is a stupod question.

She represented Russia for almost 20 years, lives there, has a career and business there and you expect her to say anything?

Are people really this stupid?

You are the one who is the stupid fellow here. Gamova, who has been against the war since the beginning, and has lived her whole life in Russia except one year in Istanbul, is able to speak out against the war. In light of this circumstance, why couldnt Goncharova, who has only lived half her life in Russia and has her family outside the border, be able to speak against the invasion? What you are saying makes no sense, because it would be far more logical for Goncharova to be against the invasion than Gamova, but it is the vice verse scenario that has emerged.

• You are the one who is the stupid fellow here. Gamova, who has been against the war since the beginning, and has lived her whole life in Russia except one year in Istanbul, is able to speak out against the war. In light of this circumstance, why couldnt Goncharova, who has only lived half her life in Russia and has her family outside the border, be able to speak against the invasion? What you are saying makes no sense, because it would be far more logical for Goncharova to be against the invasion than Gamova, but it is the vice verse scenario that has emerged.

Exactly!👏

• volleyball.it now also reports about the incidents and they quoted an article written by Godina on DInamo's website. It's the dumbest thing I've read in a long while :wall: Basically she thinks the kids of Ebrar's teammates will turn gay because their mothers share a locker room with Ebrar? :rolll:

volleyball.it also mentions that Gamova is the president of Dinamo, is that true?

• her parents and sister have a Ukrainian passport.

AFAIK, both Goncharova sisters were naturalized Russian at the same time.

• You are the one who is the stupid fellow here. Gamova, who has been against the war since the beginning, and has lived her whole life in Russia except one year in Istanbul, is able to speak out against the war. In light of this circumstance, why couldnt Goncharova, who has only lived half her life in Russia and has her family outside the border, be able to speak against the invasion? What you are saying makes no sense, because it would be far more logical for Goncharova to be against the invasion than Gamova, but it is the vice verse scenario that has emerged.

Why are you forcing people to speak up? The claim you live in a country of free will?

why compare Gamova and Goncharova? Gamova who has more influence in the Russian sports and no longer plays.

meanwhile, for Goncharova, NOT ONLY that she has family in Ukraine, she's also currently playing in a Russian club. You really think she is as FREE as Gamova to talk??

you people feeling entitled about an athlete's stand is hypocrisy at best.

• volleyball.it now also reports about the incidents and they quoted an article written by Godina on DInamo's website. It's the dumbest thing I've read in a long while :wall: Basically she thinks the kids of Ebrar's teammates will turn gay because their mothers share a locker room with Ebrar? :rolll:

volleyball.it also mentions that Gamova is the president of Dinamo, is that true?

THIS is the presidente of Dinamo Moscow.

• Videos of the incidents are all over TikTok and Instagram. Dinamo Moscow made themselves look very bad with such a stupid statement. Natalia Pereira receives a lot of support by other international volleybal start liking and commenting on her post in Instagram (there's even Twitter accounts keeping track of players liking the post lol). Ebrar after that put that post on her story with the caption "good night Brazil"

I don't like Goncharova's behavior at all, but I kinda understand her giving Ebrar that finger if you see the compilations of her behavior on court. It's good that she issued an apology now, but it's better to not react to such behavior in the first place obviously. Ebrar Karakurt is a walking disgrace for volleyball and the sport would be better of without her. And you know what, I really do hope she will change in the future because she had all the potential to be a great advocate for the sport. On and off the court, for the world and for Turkiye. It's time that she's called to order. This ain't no football that is poisoned by unsportsmanlike behavior.

• Exactly!👏

You people really think that the Russians have as much freedom as you to speak up against the war? Specially athletes who are representing Russia itself?

Heck, very famous celebs spoke against it. Did it stop the war? Russia got sanctioned to the bone. Did it stop the war?

Oh wait.. Goncharova spoke. I guess we need to stop the war now🤣

stupidity is really limitless sometimes. 🤣

• Turkish volleyball pages are trying so hard to defend Ebrar.

they can't seem to see that almost everywhere Ebrar goes, she is disliked.

the Brazilians despise her, the Thais didn't like what she did during a match against them,

She wasn't a stellar athlete in Italy and now she goes to Russia and still come out nasty.

and she has no apologitic bone in her body.

Such a shame Eda had to share a court with her. She's enough to spoil a good national team.

• You people really think that the Russians have as much freedom as you to speak up against the war? Specially athletes who are representing Russia itself?

Heck, very famous celebs spoke against it. Did it stop the war? Russia got sanctioned to the bone. Did it stop the war?

Oh wait.. Goncharova spoke. I guess we need to stop the war now🤣

stupidity is really limitless sometimes. 🤣

Yeah it really is limitless and you are walking example of it. There are a lot of ways to humiliate you by showing your logical fallacies and hypocrisy, but you are worthless and with 3 brain cells you have, it would be a challenge to understand any insults anyways. 🤣🤣