Russia - SuperLeague 2023/24

• Loko has taken the third game 3-0 and leading 2-1 at the finals....

• Kazan won the fourth game 3-2 against Loko after being down 0-2. There will be a tie-breaker game.

Kazan started the game with Pietrini, who played in the first set before being benched.

Interestingly, Kazan lost the games in which Pietrini played and won the games without her.

Ebrar also played not as good.

• Is the final game today?

• I just read that Dinamo-Ak Bars won the title: apparently Pietrini played a great game and was awarded as best OH together with Martínez. Well, if that's so that's good news for the summer, because it means the injury wasn't serious and she can perform.

• So happy to see Ebrar so humble and without a CUP ones again.

Congrats Pietrini :heart:

• So happy to see Ebrar so humble and without a CUP ones again.

Congrats Pietrini :heart:

Why can't you just be happy for pietrini winning something instead of getting pleasure from Ebrar losing something? It is such a sad behavior 🤦

• I just read that Dinamo-Ak Bars won the title: apparently Pietrini played a great game and was awarded as best OH together with Martínez. Well, if that's so that's good news for the summer, because it means the injury wasn't serious and she can perform.

She is still injured so might need some treatment before going full for the summer.

• Why can't you just be happy for pietrini winning something instead of getting pleasure from Ebrar losing something? It is such a sad behavior 🤦

Nah. Karakurt goes on insta taunting her opponents all the time. She can take some digs. 🤣 she got de horned.

Pietrini can really be one of the best if she wants to. She's a beast when it's her day.

• I am very impressed with Karakut breaking the record! Well done! I wonder what Dinamo Moscow players and managements are thinking now?

Didn't they got 4th place? 🤣 I wonder if that's also Ebrar's fault:roll:

Ebrar is turning into an elite opp, pity that she has to convert to oh during NT season. I think she has the potential to be best offensive OH if she could play as OH full time. Her reception is not bad at all

• I am very impressed with Karakut breaking the record! Well done! I wonder what Dinamo Moscow players and managements are thinking now?

Maybe can you share some info, what's this record about? :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• thank you :obey:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game