Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• There are rumors that Haak was negotiating with Vakıfbank and negotiations were going good but then Gabi decided to join İmoco, after that Haak changed her mind and renew with İmoco. Because of these rumors, Vakıf fans hate Gabi more rigth now.

• Tainara just had a huge performance at WCC. She has been celebrated everywhere on social media.

I watched most of her matches at WCCH, she at best showed some promising signs at times, but she was still very error prone. Maybe that performance for her was “huge” already, but she is still very far away from a real top team material. She’s definitely not ready for a team like Vakifbank, even as a back up, it’s just a waste for foreigner spot.

• I watched most of her matches at WCCH, she at best showed some promising signs at times, but she was still very error prone. Maybe that performance for her was “huge” already, but she is still very far away from a real top team material. She’s definitely not ready for a team like Vakifbank, even as a back up, it’s just a waste for foreigner spot.

There is not much real top material left once LOVB starts. Maybe the opposite potition is the one that will be less depowered by the new league, but for the other positions it's pretty much a big impact.

• There are rumors that Haak was negotiating with Vakıfbank and negotiations were going good but then Gabi decided to join İmoco, after that Haak changed her mind and renew with İmoco. Because of these rumors, Vakıf fans hate Gabi more rigth now.

I think it is fake because Haak had one more year left in her contract with Conegliano. Unless VB was willing to pay the high fee for terminating her contract early.

• Kurtagic is a Milano player.

Vakifbank shouldn't have let Egonu go. Or heck even didn't let Haak go in the first place. They could also have guessed Thompson would leave for 24-25 season

• I think it is fake because Haak had one more year left in her contract with Conegliano. Unless VB was willing to pay the high fee for terminating her contract early.

The rumors mention about that too. They say Haak had an option to leave imoco. I guess it was like 2+1 or something.

I have no idea if these rumors are true but reliable accounts talks about that, it is not like random rumor.

• Vakifbank shouldn't have let Egonu go. Or heck even didn't let Haak go in the first place. They could also have guessed Thompson would leave for 24-25 season

yes, Vakıfbank made a huge mistake there. You cannot give up on one of the best players in the world in just 2-3 months....

• About Tainara's transfer to Vakıfbank, I think if they have a plan like this year, I mean if they also sign an Opp someone like Stysiak, Akimova or Ebrar , they will be okay.

• I think that if Vakifbank has a balanced team Tainara is a good option. Besides top tier 1 and 2 Opp players she is surely someone who can improve a lot. She is young and has power.

• with Markova Tainara wouldn’t be the first option

• Cansu / Tainara

Markova / Frantti (Busa)

Zehra G. / Local MB

Ayca

the team would not be favorite as it was years before but would be young and decent.

I would try to find other young OH to improve in next season.

• About Tainara's transfer to Vakıfbank, I think if they have a plan like this year, I mean if they also sign an Opp someone like Stysiak, Akimova or Ebrar , they will be okay.

I mean the only ones available are Ebrar and Sytsiak (not sure tho). Ebrar has mentioned her desire to play as an OH for next season so not sure she would accept unless they use a 3 OH system given that Karakurt and Plummer (if signed) know how to attack from the right side.

• No way they play Frantti and Marina together cuz that passing line would suck.

I think markova isn't that super bad? Heck she can score even oos same with Frantti. What i mean is you have limited option. If you have tainara who can't carry the team might as well go with your other pins who can help in scoring.

Other option is to put markova in right and let busa play aloooot! Coz i think she just need more playing time. In that they can alternate markova and tainara in opposite and in some games put them both.

• If Vakıfbank so desperate to sign a second tier player like Tainara, they should just keep carutasu at least she would count as local and they can play with Ogbogu or another foreign mb full time