Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• I know brenda is only 31. But maybe she also choose Scandicci to not play every single match while also earning big money! Unlike in malino lol

Maybe. I'm sure she chose what made the most sense for her at this point in her life.

I'm just not all that excited to sit through Scandicci struggling with a passing line up of Herbots, Bajema and Parrocchiale while the best libero in the world chills on the bench lol

• Cazaute stay =O=O=O=O. Really terrible choice. I hope that they can sign a really good choice for the OH. Players who I have in mind is Bergmann , Skinner, Voronkova, Anthi and Zhu. It would be much better if they had 2 ne OH instead of one. They have a problem in this position.

Did you just say: A really good choice for OH and mention Bergmann?😂😂😂 I know you are a bit delulu but this is a different level🤦 she is simply terrible🤦 not only it is an insult to count her with other names but also she is not even a third tier OH

• Did you just say: A really good choice for OH and mention Bergmann?😂😂😂 I know you are a bit delulu but this is a different level🤦 she is simply terrible🤦 not only it is an insult to count her with other names but also she is not even a third tier OH

I do not blame you I am sure that you do not even watch the matches as always . She had a terrible start but she has now been adapted pretty nice in the level and she is playing good now. Sure much better from the OH who Milano has now.

• https://www.polsatsport.pl/wia…e-skonczyc-sie-odejsciem/

according to some rumors Wołosz may leave the team (but I don`t think so) because her contract ending in this season. Nanami Seki from Toray Arrows may replace her...

• Did you just say: A really good choice for OH and mention Bergmann?😂😂😂 I know you are a bit delulu but this is a different level🤦 she is simply terrible🤦 not only it is an insult to count her with other names but also she is not even a third tier OH

she is doing way better than any Turkish OH right now. She isn’t a top player as Gabi but you said something really far from her level. Open your eyes and watch the matches.

• https://www.polsatsport.pl/wia…e-skonczyc-sie-odejsciem/

according to some rumors Wołosz may leave the team (but I don`t think so) because her contract ending in this season. Nanami Seki from Toray Arrows may replace her...

It was based on wrong translation that some media platform gets from a social media page.

Nanami Seki should join Conegliano to support Wolosz (Based on volleyball.it who release this news) but somehow the translation error occur and change it to replacement.

• https://x.com/ale_garotta/status/1757704863713013883?s=46

Kurtagic will play in Milano after a year of loan in Nantes. Meanwhile Siftar will continue be on loan next season.

Confirmed signing for Juliete Gelin as libero as well.

Good choice of gelin

she has a bright future,this season she got a lot of mvp awards in french league and cev cup with great stats

• she is doing way better than any Turkish OH right now. She isn’t a top player as Gabi but you said something really far from her level. Open your eyes and watch the matches.

WOW. obviously you have no fucking clue how amazing İlkin, Hande and Tuğba are playing this season. Bergmann sucks just big time. I dare to say she is even worse than Busa which says a lot about her level🙄 if it wasn't nepotism of Ze, she could never play in a team like THY

• WOW. obviously you have no fucking clue how amazing İlkin, Hande and Tuğba are playing this season. Bergmann sucks just big time. I dare to say she is even worse than Busa which says a lot about her level🙄 if it wasn't nepotism of Ze, she could never play in a team like THY

🤣🤣🤣

• WOW. obviously you have no fucking clue how amazing İlkin, Hande and Tuğba are playing this season. Bergmann sucks just big time. I dare to say she is even worse than Busa which says a lot about her level🙄 if it wasn't nepotism of Ze, she could never play in a team like THY

Delirium. Just read word after word what he wrote to you.

• she is doing way better than any Turkish OH right now. She isn’t a top player as Gabi but you said something really far from her level. Open your eyes and watch the matches.

Let me clarify things for your delusional mind:

Reception:

İlkin %55

Meliha %53

Hande %49

Ezgi Bektaş %49

Eylül durgun (2005) %47

Tuğba senoglu %45

Bergmann %44😂

Attack:

İlkin %42

Tuğba %41

Hande %40

Meliha %39

Neriman %39

Bergmann %37🙄

Yeah she is doing way better than any Turkish OH:roll:

• Do you know if This stats are from all season or just second part of the season? Because no one told that Bergaman started her season in Turkey doing wonders or at least good in Turkish league. But Right know she is consistent delivering for THY.

Could you share the stats of second part of the season?

And I told you that she is RIGHT NOW currently doing way better. Look the difference between Bergman and Tigba today. But I agree that just one game won’t be a good database.

• besides that. For a player, as you said, that isn’t good at all she isn’t so far of the players that are doing, as you said, an amazing season.

• And please don’t be so low with comments like delusional mind.

• Bergmann is having a good second half but not only bergmann most of THY players started to play better. It looks like that's Ze effect.

• There are rumors about Natinha, I don't know if they want to get both her and Gelin though

Was it ever confirmed that the rumors were actually about Natinha? Because GLP just said that it was a Brazilian player that had played for the NT, that could be a lot of players: Leia, Suelen, Nyeme... Even Brait is a possibility, though I don't think she would want to go abroad.

I do hope it's Natinha, though. I'm still praying for a Brait return for Paris, but we can't rely on Brait forever. Natinha playing in Italy would be great for her development.

Btw, is it possible that the Italian league could follow FIVB's recommendation and allow foreign liberos to play as if they were local? Because I find it interesting that Milano seems to be specifically targetting non-Italians for the libero position. That would also explain Brenda's transfer to Scandicci.