Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2024-2025

• Do you know why Lacarini is leaving?

They probably aren’t very happy with him it seems.

Also, there has been quite a lot of Fener fans calling for him to get fired after every game.. not saying that it is a case but that was same story with Terzic last year before they got the title.

They should’ve continued with Terzic anyways, he is absolutely best option for the system they want to play and players they have

• Terzic had years on charge and not delivering the best. After his best season than he leaves. Things don’t make sense

Lavarini just won a tittle and FB in the final and standing #1 . No reason to change again imo.

• They probably aren’t very happy with him it seems.

Also, there has been quite a lot of Fener fans calling for him to get fired after every game.. not saying that it is a case but that was same story with Terzic last year before they got the title.

They should’ve continued with Terzic anyways, he is absolutely best option for the system they want to play and players they have

No terzic was very toxic pushing players around, yelling them. She was such an asshole in that video with Buse Ünal 🤦 so happy that he is gone

• Terzic had years on charge and not delivering the best. After his best season than he leaves. Things don’t make sense

Lavarini just won a tittle and FB in the final and standing #1 . No reason to change again imo.

Fenerbahçe was 2nd best team in Europe on paper, not reaching final is a failure of lavarini.

• It looks like its actually happening. Micoli will be his assistant :aww:

Micoli did a good job with Bergamo last year, but considering that Fenoglio is the one supposed to be the head coach I really don't know what on earth Fenerbahçe is thinking. Full Gino Sirci mode activated. Lavarini may not be flawless, but it will be so harsh to punish him just because of an elimination at golden set in the Champions League semifinal.

• Fenerbahçe was 2nd best team in Europe on paper, not reaching final is a failure of lavarini.

only in European competition he didn’t achieve final. And FB was in the semi. It’s like FB will only keep a coach if win e everything lol

I can’t agree with everything Lavarini has done but he is far from doing a bad job in terms of results imo.

• Italian version of Ferhat. Seems like great deal for Fenoglio :D

Ttom

I really cant understand how a serious club can want this kind of coach :whistle:

• What does timmerman play as? Mb1 or mb2?

• I think as the slider but I'm not a 100% sure, all NT MBs can do both quite well. So it might depend on the other MB/what is necessary for the team

THanks! Both Yasemin and İlkin are great MBs so I don't think she will play a lot but in case of injury or bad shape, it is good to have a versatile MB at the bench

• THanks! Both Yasemin and İlkin are great MBs so I don't think she will play a lot but in case of injury or bad shape, it is good to have a versatile MB at the bench

God bless you serdar ^^ Thanks god, İlkin is not MB ^^ I know that, you meant Ayçin. I guess Sassy is right. I checked from a data project stats and so pleased what I have noticed. She looks very good at blocks, which is our main problem. In 4 matches and 14 sets, she scored 14 block points. Also 21 attack points in same number of matches with lowest 44% success. I calculated her overall attack success rate and it is 50% (37/74) which gives good sign. The strange point is that, while double checking for verification at ATTACK-EXCELLENT section, I did not not find her name. Dataproject ignored her:D

Here is the source page;

https://vbl-web.dataproject.com/CompetitionHome.aspx?ID=170

Happy Bayram:heart:

• Emine Arıcı to THY

Is Dicle leaving too? Getting both Büşra and Emine doesn’t make sense considering Diana is staying as well. Or Emine is happy to be 4th MB and sit on the bench?

They are overloading their roster again.

Do you know why Busra didn't play during playoffs? Injured or Mehmet bedestenlioglu is punishing her for not staying in Kuzeyboru?