European Qualification for the Olympic Games 2008

• The BEST Polish player is WLASLY!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Anyteam MAY GREAT Serve to beat Brazil!

Normal!

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• Yeah, I remember in the WCH 06 final they were serving without power AND at Sergio's direction. One of the stupidest strategic errors if I ever saw one.

• But I think Poland needs an aggressive serve if they have any intentions to beat Brazil. Seriously, even Japan and Korea serve better against Brazil... :down:

Yes, that's absolutely true. I hate these gentle serves :roll: (except of Zagumny). Actually only Wlazły has really agressive serve. It is annoying, cause almost every player can serve more strong: Kadziewicz, Pliński, Świderski. There serve this way only against weak teams; when it comes to playing top teams - they pass them the ball. It's crazy...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• List of Spanish players
    S: Alfonso Flores, Miguel Ángel Falasca
    O: Ibán Pérez, Guillermo Falasca
    OH: Israel Rodríguez, Manuel Sevillano, Francisco Rodríguez, Luis Pedro Suela
    MB: José Luis Moltó, José Javier Subiela, Julián García-Torres, Alberto Salas
    L: Alexis Valido

• List of Spanish players
    S: Alfonso Flores, Miguel Ángel Falasca
    O: Ibán Pérez, Guillermo Falasca
    OH: Israel Rodríguez, Manuel Sevillano, Francisco Rodríguez, Luis Pedro Suela
    MB: José Luis Moltó, José Javier Subiela, Julián García-Torres, Alberto Salas
    L: Alexis Valido

Miguel Angel Falaska is great setter, only he was before Zhekov in the ranking of the best setters in the World League (Zhekov before Khamutskih and Bruno ;) )

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Luis Pedro Suela is he playing in arkas? or he is another suela?

• Hey, discuss something here, it's the most important upcoming volleyball issue and nobody discusses it. Who will win. :D

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Hey, discuss something here, it's the most important upcoming volleyball issue and nobody discusses it. Who will win. :D

POLAND :drink:

If the polish team put up a good fight, no one can beat them....I want to see my dream come true in Beijing!

OG Semi finals: Brazil x Russia and Poland x Bulgaria

• Speaking of tournament in Izmir for me now the most important thing is to find HOW to get from Istambul to Izmir :P but we are working about it with demir17 hehehehe
    as i said somewhere semifinals will be poland-serbia and italy-germany

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• And in that situation the final obviously will be Bulgaria - Brazil :D :thumbup:

The best wiil win :D

The most important 3:

• The best wiil win :D

In sport not always the best tim wins. :D So according to this I think it should be Italy :D :P

• I was thinking bout Poland ;)

The most important 3:

• I was thinking bout Poland ;)

Who knows, I was just kidding, but if we are talking seriously I think that Poland has chances, but still Spain seems quite strong for me, but who knows. :D

• List of Dutch players
    S: Dirk-Jan van Gendt, Nico Freriks
    O: Kristian van der Wel, Kay van Dijk
    OH: Jeroen Rauwerdink, Guido Goertzen, Jeroen Trommel, Robert Horstink
    MB: Lars Lorsheijd, Tije Vlam, Wytze Kooistra, Rob Bontje
    L: Richard Rademaker, Marko Klok

• I think that Poland will have hard time with Spain. Spain after 5th place in the World Cup will do their best to qualify from this championship. Italy is also good team, so for me Spain or Italy will qualify from this championship.

• I think that Poland will have hard time with Spain. Spain after 5th place in the World Cup will do their best to qualify from this championship. Italy is also good team, so for me Spain or Italy will qualify from this championship.

Spain or Italy is very close to my prediction, but I don't believe that poland will give up. :) They have chances. ;)

• I am sure Poland will qualify. If they don't, it's going to be Serbia. That's my wish as well - first Serbian than Poland.

I wish luck to our neighbours (the serbians) but I also want Poland to qualify( because in this case Bulgaria have chance to meet Poland and to beet it :P ;) ) No, seriously, it's stupid to have Olympics without Poland, Italy or Serbia for example. :)