Very nice picture :lol: You will be welcomed :rose:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• anybody knows the result of match Izrael-Turkey :sos:

• BULGARIA : CROATIA - 3 : 0 ( 25-16, 27-25, 26-24 ) :win:

Bulgaria qualified for the ECH 2009 in Poland

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I couldn't watch matches.That's why i didn't write anything.I waited for last results.
    I'm very sad cause of our girls results :( I thougt we would go Poland very easily.Our players beleived themselves very much.I think that's why we lost first match against Spain.Our players were very sure that they will win.
    The second match against Spain i think we play better.The score shows it.But we can't produce one more player with Mammadova.She attacked more than team :D (poor Mamma.She gave her best.Thank you :heart: )
    But we still have chance.They promise us they'll go to Poland(especially Korotenko).keep your promise. :D
    But i'm sure if Maksimenko and Parkhomenko played,the results would be different.
    maksimenko would help mammadova.With Parkhomenko we would be better at blocks and attacks.Also i don't know if Oksana played or not.But she is injured.

Who looked matches?How did our young players(Rahimova,Karimova)?
    İ hope we'll go to Poland

Sizi sevirəm :D =İ love you

P.S

Congratulation to Spain :rose:

• Thank u Nati :thumbsup:

Here you can find statistics and pics:

First game Azerbaijan-Spain
    http://www.rfevb.com/home/selecciones/sf/esp-aze.htm
    Second game Spain-Azerbaijan
    http://www.rfevb.com/home/sele…europeo_fem08/esp-aze.pdf

Pics:
    http://www.rfevb.com/home/sele…europeo_fem08/galeria.asp

• Are you sure?

SPAIN 3-2 AZERBAYÁN :drink:

yeah ı am still thinking the same thing ;) it is not enough beat azerbeican twice :whistle: ı am waiting for champıonships in poland :thumbsup: we ll see who is right

• yeah,there is not neslihan demir,natali hanikoğlu,bahar mert,aysun özbek,özlem özçelik,eda erdem,gökçen denkel,...
    there is just gulden kayalar(libero) from the starting six ideal turkish team (in 2003)
    now,we are very young team and it is normal happening some accident like that :roll:
    and you must learn, you can t understand level of a team by talk about just one or two match ;)

• Thank you too,elchicha for all your helps. :)

i think Turkey is also good team without Neslihan.
    But against Greek,i think like our girls they were sure they would win.

In any way,i hope both Turkey and we will go to Poland.That's why they mustn't be second.

• first match in greece: israel:0- turkey 3

turkish new team is really young but they try to do best as they can do ( just i guess, we can't watch this qualification round and also cev's live score section doesn't work :( )

• greece:3- israel 0

25: 22 25:12 25:10

israel and montenegro dont have chance anymore for championship.