2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• What about Caterina Bossetti ? I am looking for good OH for Rabita :wacko:

• From volleyball.it

Hungarian OH Bernadett Dékáni and Romanian wing-spiker Daiana Mureşan have contracts with Pesaro for next season. In addition to Tirossi, Signorile and Chirichella.

Barcellini is in Conegliano next year.

• Ah.. :D Thank u Arthur I have not seen that part. ;)

You're welcome, Joana! :win:

• Seda have to play the Turkish league. There are players of level her Havlickova sat on the bench in the Turkish league.

• It would be fantastic if some of the Chinese girls can play under Bernardinho's guidance, for example, Yang Jun Qing (MB) and Zeng Chun Lei (Opp)

I think the reason why China has fallen behind is largely because of lack of interactions with foreign players. Only Evergrande can afford to hire foreign players (luckily top level players) while domestic players cannot play abroad until after retirement from NT and provincial teams.

Luckily, a new chairman has been appointed for the volleyball association, and Lang Ping is really pushing forward the liberalisation of transfer market in China, so hopefully my dream will come true soon.

Speaking of Malagurski, if I hadn't remembered wrong, she could play well both as OH and Opp (she subbed Brakocevic in 2011 many times). And Unilever has one of the best physiotherapy group in the world, so I think both Malagurski and Unilever will benefit if the contract is eventually signed.

And as a Unilever fan, I really hope to see Sassa returning, she was champion when she played for Rexona, and ever since she left, she only won with Osasco once. Same again, Unilever has the best physiotherapy group, maybe thats what Sassa needs after her surgery last year. i really dont want to see Sassa play as libero, that would be a waste of an all-round player. She may not be strong in attacks, but Bernardinho can play with anything. When Rexona had Thaisa and Fabiana, the OHs were not strong in attack (Regis + Sassa/Erica) but won, and since Mari/Natalia joined, the game plan changed, yet the team remained strong.

• any news about Rabita about who will replace Montano gone to Galatasaray??maybe Skowronska coming back in Europe from China?

i dont see any OPP at Montano's level,expect for Gamova ( stayingin Kazan) and Hooker ( pregnant )...

• there is Carillo :thumbup:

maybe.. it could be great to see her in a top level team cause i think she can do it..
    i dont see such big options for Rabita,expect Carrillo or Skowronska.. Manon Flier is going down with her performances and i feel so sorry cause i think she has the best potential to be on top on her position OPP.. :mad:

or mayb Rabita could try to sign with a OH that can score lots of points like an OPP ( think about Bethania De La Cruz..)

• maybe.. it could be great to see her in a top level team cause i think she can do it..
    i dont see such big options for Rabita,expect Carrillo or Skowronska.. Manon Flier is going down with her performances and i feel so sorry cause i think she has the best potential to be on top on her position OPP.. :mad:

or mayb Rabita could try to sign with a OH that can score lots of points like an OPP ( think about Bethania De La Cruz..)

De La Cruz can be better option as OPP, because of her shaky reception - she can be used many times in Azerbaijan, but not overused as in Korea :win:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'd like to see De la Cruz as OH in sollys with jaque anda brait in reception line...
    :whistle:
    she's what we need :)

• Manon in Rabita? :lol: She never seemed satisfied being in Azerbaijan. It's gonna sound rather hilarious If she stays there one more year...well No. I hope she moves to a better league, but most of strong clubs already have signed their new OPPs...so I don't really see good club for her.
    Unforunately her shape hasn't been as good as her best days, so It would be better to go back to Italy or rather Poland. Her performance in Azerbaijan and Japan was quite bad and she needs to get her name back.

• Manon in Rabita? :lol: She never seemed satisfied being in Azerbaijan. It's gonna sound rather hilarious If she stays there one more year...well No. I hope she moves to a better league, but most of strong clubs already have signed their new OPPs...so I don't really see good club for her.
    Unforunately her shape hasn't been as good as her best days, so It would be better to go back to Italy or rather Poland. Her performance in Azerbaijan and Japan was quite bad and she needs to get her name back.

maybe Atom could be a good place ^^

• According to some italian press, Piccinini has an offer from Brazil. And not from Uni, but from Sollys Osasco. If it's true, that would mean that Jaqueline is leaving and they need someone to replace her and Fe Garay.

• According to some italian press, Piccinini has an offer from Brazil. And not from Uni, but from Sollys Osasco. If it's true, that would mean that Jaqueline is leaving and they need someone to replace her and Fe Garay.

if that is true, I dont know how good coud be that for Sollys. :|
    This season I havent see Picci's performance. Can anyone how is she playing?

• If they are interested to sign with foreign Opp, it means they won't keep Ceren Kestirengöz (loaned from Vakıfbank) I hope at least Dilara Bağcı and Şeyma Ercan would stay one more season (loaned from Eczacıbaşı) Eczacıbaşı does not need neither Dilara nor Şeyma :whistle: