World Cup 2011

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Poland in the World Cup what a joke :lol:

I see articles' titles from polish media from first days:

1st day- Wonderful start Poland beat Kenya
    2nd day- Poland goes like storm by tournament Poland beat Algeria
    3rd day- Nice bad begin Poland lost to Korea
    4th day- Black series on Poland lost to Japan etc.

• :lol: :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• President of turkish volleyball federation said that he will try to get wild card....

I hope Turkey get the second wild card, they did a beautiful job in EC 2011, and deserves to be there!

• I still remember Turkey in the 2003 World Cup. They were amazing, They won 1 set against strong China which lost 1 set against Brazil and 2 against USA only. They also won 1 set against Brazil.
    Turkey organized the Youth and Junior World competition so the FIVB shouldn't say No.

• I still remember Turkey in the 2003 World Cup. They were amazing, They won 1 set against strong China which lost 1 set against Brazil and 2 against USA only. They also won 1 set against Brazil.

and lost to Poland 2:3 !

• Poland in the World Cup what a joke :lol:

I see articles' titles from polish media from first days:

1st day- Wonderful start Poland beat Kenya
    2nd day- Poland goes like storm by tournament Poland beat Algeria
    3rd day- Nice bad begin Poland lost to Korea
    4th day- Black series on Poland lost to Japan etc.

Everything is possible but ... do you know who can play for Poland in any further tournament ?
    I don't think we can gather any weaker roster of Polish team comparing to present year from WGP and ECH.

• Everything is possible but ... do you know who can play for Poland in any further tournament ?
    I don't think we can gather any weaker roster of Polish team comparing to present year from WGP and ECH.

IMO, wild card for Poland has got sense only when Glinka, Skowrońska and Werblińska will be with team. Skowrońska will be for sure, Werblińska too and Glinka said, that she knows that she have to help team to qualify and she want to play in London...
    next step, we need Skorupa! She is very vaunted in Italy and hope Świderek will call her. Gajgał need to be back and Podolec play as OH/Opp.
    If we'll play with Efimienko, Kaczorowska, Jaszewska, Konieczna (team as like at WGP or ECH) we don't have any chances even for 8th place.

• We organized lots of tournaments this season (CL F4,EL F4,YECH,YWCH,Youth Olympics) so FIVB may give a gift to our federation who knows :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I think that the least Poland can do in the World Cup is play with its full force and honour the wild card they were given.

• Nothing is certain yet.Turkish volleyball federation's president said after 3rd match that " Our girls did their job and now it's my turn.I will try to do everything to get WC for Turkey " but our chance is quite small next to Poland :lol: I don't know what Poland does to take every Wild Cards :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Is it sure? Top 4 from ECH and host (Turkey) has got sure places in European Qualification Tournament, but Turkey is in 4 at ECH, so 5th Poland should have sure place in EQT. 4 years ago Netherlands was 5th in ECH and thanks Italy won WC, Dutch took their place, so...?

Yes, according to the latest news Poland don't need to play pre-qualifications.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I don't know what Poland does to take every Wild Cards :teach:

Read our forum carefully, so you will get know :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• if its true, we will have nice team at this tournament, because Glinka siad that she want to play in London and she know that she will must to help our team, so I waiting for offcial information :D
    but for real, we don`t deserve fot it :lol:

• so guys....how big is the chances of russia to get the wild card? :whistle:

i wanna know the answer as well... but with their disastrous performance at the eurochamps..... i'm not sure i want them in the world cup... X(