World Cup 2011

• Nothing is certain yet.Turkish volleyball federation's president said after 3rd match that " Our girls did their job and now it's my turn.I will try to do everything to get WC for Turkey " but our chance is quite small next to Poland :lol: I don't know what Poland does to take every Wild Cards :teach:

I really start to wonder what is Mr.Solarium promising Fivb to get these wild cards.... :lol:

• Russian journalist wrote, that Russia has 0,1% for wild card. Second wild card will probably go to Italy or to not European country. The same journalist wrote, that Poland will get first wc for sure.

The Wrong info about Russia. Russia has resigned from the Wild Card because They know Their Power right know and They know that They won't get the podium there and also because after the World Cup are pre-qualifications tournament - Kuziutkin words. Poland got the Wild Card instead of Russia as One Country from Europe. Second Wild Card is still for Cuba.

• Russian journalist wrote, that Russia has 0,1% for wild card. Second wild card will probably go to Italy or to not European country. The same journalist wrote, that Poland will get first wc for sure.

Oh Russian Journalists :lol: I remember that They transfered Gamova to Eczacıbaşı and Lobianco to Fakel Urengoi before,Sokolova was also going to Dinamo Moscow :whistle: They are the most unreliable sources for me :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Do you have family in FIVB head office ?

Of course not! He just works there :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• With no offense, but I hope Poland won't get two wild cards. Only the male NT should have it.

About Russia, I would like to have the source of what you wrote, because the world cup it's not just about getting the podium, but it's very important for the ranking points (thinking about the possibility of playing in the world torunaments...).

Even if now that I'm writing I realized that probably Russia as a quite strong position in the ranking, I don't know...

But for Italy this thing of the ranking will be important.

• With no offence "Wild Card" is a hard topic without any rules !
    Some European examples :

1999 - Italy women got it - ECH 1999 3rd place
    1999 - Spain men got it - ECH 1999 - not qualified to final tournament (outside best 8 teams)
    2003 - Italy women got it - ECH 2003 6th place
    2003 - Serbia and Montenegro got it - ECH 2003 4th place
    2007 - Poland women got it - ECH 2007 4th place
    2007 - Bulgaria men got it - ECH 2007 8th place

I will mention some "strong teams" as Korea who got almost all possible wild cards into tournaments hosted by Japan (World Cup, World Grand Champions Cup), Egypt, or Dominican Republic.
    Remember wild cards depends on host (Japan's decision), FIVB and genaral "development of volleyball". What that means ? I only guess :
    - TV live broadcasts, volleyball potential in country etc

• Today, FIVB has confirmed the 10 teams already qualified to WC for each gender.

the two wildcards will be announced by the FIVB on October 4th, 2011 (Tuesday).

The Drawing of Lots will take place in Tokyo, Japan on Wednesday.

The 12 teams will be split into two pools of six, with each competing against each other in the first and second rounds before facing off against teams in the opposite group in the third and fourth rounds.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• So tomorrow the discussion of who will take WC will finally end :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i'm still hoping for russia... it's a long shot though... but yeah.. russia for me... :S

• So tomorrow the discussion of who will take WC will finally end :lol:

And we will start to discuss if they took a good decision :lol:
    I'm crossing my finger for Italy,even if I was quite disappointed by our final4 so I'm not so sure we deserved it this summer... but we still are the defending champion...

• For sure one Team will be stronger and one Team will be weaker than Japan.
    I predict- ( Poland is in if media don't lie) , Team from South America because only one Brazil is in, so- Argentina, Peru or even Colombia because Pino and Moreno have a lot of fans in Asia.

• No matter who gets the wildcard it will be a very interesting fight for 3rd place. I think Brazil and USA will be on top, but many teams have chances to take the 3rd ticket: Serbia, Japan, China, Germany, maybe even DomRep or Korea if they can play a really good tournament. Germany really wants to qualify for OG and I'm sure they will give everything to achieve it, I hope they can keep the performance from ECH and maybe even improve a bit.

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• You know what I had a speak by phone:

- Hello Bartek
    - Hello hm who is there?
    - It's Me Wei
    - Wei?
    - Yes the FIVB President
    - Aaaa Rambo
    - Yes yes I see You remember My pseudo from twitter
    - Ok Wei what do You want, I haven't time to speak with You I'm eating apple
    - I'm sorry I have problem I don't know which Teams should get the Wild Cards
    - It is simple ... and ...
    - Ok thank You very much I will do like You said
    - Next time by mail please