Montreux Volleymasters 2011

• Japan had more blocks than Italy :super:
    i'm happy Maiko Kano is back- she is my favourite player from that young generation , she's very talented and i think she will be very significant player in Japan this season

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• haha..wag tayo dito magtatagalog.mawawarla tayez.hehe..super volleyball k prin ah.buti tnda mu username ko,ahe

oo kahit d2 nko sa u.k...di mawawala ang pagiging volleyball fan ko...hehe...

• It's amazing, whenever Lena Möllers is on court as setter for Germany the hitters have big trouble to attack. It was like that in yesterday's match and continues today :white:

Lena Mollers is similar the italian Giulia Rondon!! :lol: :lol:

• Great to see Christiane Fürst finally has her shape from before her shoulder injury again :)
    Regina Burchardt played very convincing whenever Guidetti put her in the game, and Friederike Thieme also made her debut in NT today with some great work in backrow :thumbup:
    Heike Beier was awful today, 2 points in attack and something like 10 errors :roll: I hope tomorrow Burchardt and Thieme will get more time to play!
    Maren Brinker has exactly 2 options in attack: hard attack cross-court to position 5 or tip behind the block. I don't remember ever seeing her attack longline...Any good team will easily control her, but at least her reception makes a much better impression than in German league season.

• Great to see Christiane Fürst finally has her shape from before her shoulder injury again :)
    Regina Burchardt played very convincing whenever Guidetti put her in the game, and Friederike Thieme also made her debut in NT today with some great work in backrow :thumbup:
    Heike Beier was awful today, 2 points in attack and something like 10 errors :roll: I hope tomorrow Burchardt and Thieme will get more time to play!
    Maren Brinker has exactly 2 options in attack: hard attack cross-court to position 5 or tip behind the block. I don't remember ever seeing her attack longline...Any good team will easily control her, but at least her reception makes a much better impression than in German league season.

It is just my opinion!
    German OH players have to learn straight attack! always they hit to cross cross even opposite players stand to block. they should use feint attack or block out or attack to straight point!!
    Beier and Brinker always just attack to block players...it isn't important jut need strong spikes...(sorry my English)

• Lena Mollers is similar the italian Giulia Rondon!! :lol: :lol:

I think Rondon is a bit better :lol: but Yes, both of them are too tall for a setter, and slow...

• Bechis's debut in Montreax was so awful and gave a big slap on the supporters' faces who thought she is much better than Rondon.

Bechis is MORE SLOWLY and UNSTABLE than Rondon.so please send her back to Novara.I think the Italy team in this tournament is most horrible i ever seen these years.

Bechis,Cagnerelli,Corna,Bicherri,i don't think they have the capability of staying in national team B,even joining the universiade sports,it's much worse than the 2009 team B.

SOOOOOOO disappointed.i think Barbolini has the same feeling as well.

• Where can I see matches?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• :wavy: If you saw Barbolini's face and heard his rebukes during time-outs in the match ITA -JAP, you would be 100% sure about it !!!
    Yet - IMO- you should consider that ITA's bad reception may explain (at least, to some extent) Bechis' poor setting. Sha was often forced to run here and there, thus dimming her quality play and getting prone to mistakes. Playing with her Novara team-mates, she collected this year cheers and praises by a widespread audience
    I may agree to you to the fact she does not seem to grow to the top-class level at the same (incredibly fast) pace Leo Lo Bianco was able to 10yrs. ago ... but miracles usually don't happen twice in a row...
    As to Rondon, I just wonder now how long will she be able to stand the negative pressure of being blamed as 'the worst possible setter' or 'scissor-hand Giulia' in any volley forum in Italy and abroad. I myself would fall into depression... As I read in a post time ago, she is perhaps more apt to play in a team like Russia -tall and strong, not necessarily quick. So, she's not necessarily a hoax: simply, she's not fit to the kind of playing ITA NT is used to.
    Her story reminds me of Valentina Serena. 184 cm. tall, she was cut by a disappointed Foppa, who had hired her as the second setter, and sent to Yamamay Busto Arsizio. She run into many troubles during the regular season and was often booed by the same Yama suppporters. Step by step, at last t the Yama team began in the last part of the season to act and play as a team, Serena gained greater confidence in herself and in her mates. As everyone could see last month, Busto Arsizio and Serena became the big surprise of playoffs, defeating Pesaro and putting Villa Cortese to a severe test.
    Getting to the end, I would suggest Rondon to do the same: find a A1-team fit to your kind of play, lead it on the taraflex for a whole season (as you did in 2008 in Piacenza) and put yourself to real test... No use for you playing second fiddle to Berg, it may earn you money but won't let t you improve.
    PS: sorry If I got a little OT.. :wavy:

• Furst is again INCREDIBLE at block!!!!! :what: