2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• she's decent passer what is unusual here :wavy: her spiking skills could be a little bit better, but overall she's player who deserves to play quite a lot, because IMHO she's quite promising like Anna Grejman :D both played well in Pałac Bydgoszcz 3 seasons ago ^^ unfortunately both wasted too much time on benches...

thx for the answer ,guys

• well of course she is good so that she is here but i wondered how good she was in the league

well, because of stupid coach (thank You Mr Sbano :whistle: ) she wasted first part of season as backup because useless Radosova was untouchable and coach decided to put one of OPs Horka as 2nd OH instead of using Mucha, Strózik or Łyszkiewicz... then she played more, overall she got 175 points, 32,8% in terms of spiking (out of 390 attempts) and 28,57% perfect reception - the best OH next to Grajber and Beier here, just above Grejman (27% perfect throughout whole season) ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• well of course she is good so that she is here but i wondered how good she was in the league

well, because of stupid coach (thank You Mr Sbano :whistle: ) she wasted first part of season as backup because useless Radosova was untouchable and coach decided to put one of OPs Horka as 2nd OH instead of using Mucha, Strózik or Łyszkiewicz... then she played more, overall she got 175 points, 32,8% in terms of spiking (out of 390 attempts) and 28,57% perfect reception - the best OH next to Grajber and Beier here, just above Grejman (27% perfect throughout whole season) ^^

And her setter was Castiglione - second worst setter after Milovits.

• And her setter was Castiglione - second worst setter after Milovits.

agree, both Castiglione and Milovits were horrible so Grejman and Kurnikowska had hard times to kill balls as well :whistle:

• where is the streaming for Italy match??? Nothing seems to work

• Youtube started late but works now, Raisport 1 also shows the match. You can watch their official stream with Italian IP.

thanks a lot. You're always so kind

• Bravo Poland :)

I think Poland will play division 1 next year :)

• Orro twisted her ankle landing on Chirichella's foot in block :S

Hope it's not serious :flower:

...and what a terrible entrance for Malinov :white: A set that was closer to Chirichella's breast than to her hand, then a ball slipping through her fingers...obviously she entered with shaky hands, because she can for sure do much better!

• hmm why some streams are forbidden in my country? can I somehow solve it? :whistle:

• hmm why some streams are forbidden in my country? can I somehow solve it? :whistle:

maybe some TV rights have been bought in some countries :whistle: I'm not surprised seeing it in Poland :thumbdown:

• its strange, because many of the matches i can watch and this one not :wall:

• OMG, Dutch NT has played awful since OKT in Tokyo....

Today again horrible level....except Sloetjes and Beliën....all the others :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Schoot :read:

• Most (if not all) matches have also been blocked here in Brazil. I'm using the Zenmate extension on Chrome and it's all working just fine now.

• OMG, Dutch NT has played awful since OKT in Tokyo....

Today again horrible level....except Sloetjes and Beliën....all the others :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Schoot :read:

I think it's actually a good sign :win:

When Guidetti coached Germany, the team played terrible in WGP many times, but always when they were terrible in WGP, they would show up in perfect shape for the REALLY important tournament afterwards :!:

I'm pretty confident that it will be the same with Dutch team this year.

• Bulgarian coach said that 2 players would retire from NT after WGP. Any idea who it might be? Zarkova? Yaneva??