2012 Olympic Games

• Congratulations USA :flower: they blocked almost every ball. :obey: :obey:

• Kim can win a set against anyone.. but you need a team to win a full match!

It is such a shame really - even just one other player - a more effective middle player or opposite is what they need really.Its ridiculous that they only win when one player is in the front court. There could be hope though - it used to be Neslihan on her own for Turkey but the others have slowly raised their level as well - so maybe all this exposure will help Korea develop. I think it doesnt help them that they have this kind of culture of play in their leagues where they get good foreign players who end up shouldering all the point scoring burdens. This cant be helpful for developing their level surely.

• I excted something more from USA but it's just the first match...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Korea lost too many points when Larson was on serve and Kim in backrow...but still, if they play like in last two sets they do have chances to reach QF.
    I think Thompson set more balls to the middles than Berg although she played much less time :S

• Of course congratulations to USA, but my winner is Korea, or should I say Kim :obey: :obey: :obey:

• and now, another interesting and possibly exicting match: Turkey vs Brazil! :box:

• Congrats for both USA and Korea! It was the most entertaining match of the day by far. Some of the rallies were breathtaking :obey: (especially the in the 4th set which is ended by Larson's mistake)

• It is such a shame really - even just one other player - a more effective middle player or opposite is what they need really.Its ridiculous that they only win when one player is in the front court. There could be hope though - it used to be Neslihan on her own for Turkey but the others have slowly raised their level as well - so maybe all this exposure will help Korea develop. I think it doesnt help them that they have this kind of culture of play in their leagues where they get good foreign players who end up shouldering all the point scoring burdens. This cant be helpful for developing their level surely.

Totally agree.

• Sigh of relief :) At least USA was able to get the 3 points. Playing as the number one team EVERYONE is going to come at you with your best game and Korea really improved their defense after the first two sets and were touching everything both in the front and backrow and when you have Kim hitting your transition attacks it's a done deal. Berg's connection with everyone besides Larson still doesn't look smooth. Hooker doesn't look in full rhythm either. The USA block and serving game is what won them the match but their offense needs to improve big time.