2012 Olympic Games

• Kim is certainly one of - if not the best - player Korea has ever produced. It's a bit harsh to say, but I think she could have achieved more with better team mates.

Why is that harsh?

It's simply the truth :teach:

• Kim is certainly one of - if not the best - player Korea has ever produced. It's a bit harsh to say, but I think she could have achieved more with better team mates.

After playing in Turkey for many years maybe she would naturalize to Turkish :whistle: She already has a good connection with Naz and can you imagine Kim-Neriman-Neslihan trio 8)

• After playing in Turkey for many years maybe she would naturalize to Turkish :whistle: She already has a good connection with Naz and can you imagine Kim-Neriman-Neslihan trio 8)

I can imagine that it is your wish :D :P But I think it is not good for volleyball - and in general for sports -, if players switch nationality after several years..For example, I never considered Aguero as a real Italian NT-player, because she played before for Cuban NT.

• Hooker looks not in best shape in attack.

Korea makes a good work, USA play a lot with high hands in the block and they use it pretty clever 2 their own adv, and their defence is good I think.

• No matter with the result korea showed that they were not such weak as expected by some people,for me they played well against a team like usa,and im still optimistic for korea's chance to reach qfinal :thumbsup:

• thank you ;)

hooker's floor defense has vastly improved. im impressed with larson's offense. she's the main terminator of this match.

Mapuan, can you give me link to the livestream? :)

• KIM :obey: :obey: :obey:

Best player in the world at this moment, without any doubt :teach: :teach:

• I can imagine that it is your wish :D :P But I think it is not good for volleyball - and in general for sports -, if players switch nationality after several years..For example, I never considered Aguero as a real Italian NT-player, because she played before for Cuban NT.

On the other hand, this kind of naturalized players improve most of NT (Natali Hanikoğlu in Turkey, almost all of Azerbeijani team, lots of Russian NT players, Costagrande in Italy) It is not only for improving that NT but also reaching to dream of players as a matter of career goals. (Can you imagine Costagrande would play in OG with Argentina NT) Yet, you are right about it is better for the sake of equality in volleyball world. ;)

I tis really surprising that :down: Akinradewo and Berg doesn't have that connection yet

• To the Korean setter: in first row for USA there are Haneef Park, Harmotto and Tom... What do you do? You set a ball in 4!!! Use ur opposite

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It's so pity Korea's opposite and other OH (#12) are so weak, related to Kim :(