2014 FIVB World Grand Prix

They are playing in Mexico. Bulgaria is playing with their B team. But
    it is still surprising. Mercy Moim already scored 13 pts!

Actually it's not so surprising. This team of Bulgaria has no real attacker. Desi Nikolova and Slavina Koleva are just receivers but cannot attack. In this team MB make much more points than OH and OPP. There is a big experimentation from our side. The best attackers from the team are not in Mexico. Some play with the junior squad others are with the women's team in preparations. A few days before these matches the main hitter here Desi Nikolova played as a libero in Yeltsin cup and now attacks. No Simona Dimitrova, no Gergana Dimitrova, no Mira Paskova. I'm only surpised by the weak game of the opposites Gabi Tsvetanova and Silvana Chausheva.

• This Canada NT could be pretty good in future, but they need Sarah Pavan back. And I don't understand why Thibeault and Richey are banch player today... very weird!

• Watching a Canadian stream of Poland-Canada match... the announcer seems very impressed by Kąkolewska, or as he calls her: Kaka-LOOO-ska.

• Actually it's not so surprising. This team of Bulgaria has no real attacker. Desi Nikolova and Slavina Koleva are just receivers but cannot attack. In this team MB make much more points than OH and OPP. There is a big experimentation from our side. The best attackers from the team are not in Mexico. Some play with the junior squad others are with the women's team in preparations. A few days before these matches the main hitter here Desi Nikolova played as a libero in Yeltsin cup and now attacks. No Simona Dimitrova, no Gergana Dimitrova, no Mira Paskova. I'm only surpised by the weak game of the opposites Gabi Tsvetanova and Silvana Chausheva.

Thanks for the info!

Yes, I know the best bulgarian attackers arent in Mexico, but I didnt expect that back ups were so weak. It is a very tight match. Bulgaria is leading 2-1 in sets. 3rd: 26-24

• Poland is leading 2-1, Smarzek after good first set just stopped scoring, fortunately Zaroślińska is doing her job properly :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• hmm, Miss is serving really well :)

• Kakolewska has everything to be a world class MB in a few years. :teach:

Świderek did great job introducing her to NT 2-3 years ago :thumbup: I hope she'll improve thanks to international matches and training in Impel :roll:

• Świderek did great job introducing her to NT 2-3 years ago :thumbup: I hope she'll improve thanks to international matches and training in Impel :roll:

Playing CL will help for sure. Canada gave up. I wished to watch Richey + Marcelle + Love (as right side hitter) together. :mad: Zaroslinska and Kakolewska are the best players so far. Polec looks pretty hot today. :love: It seems like she lost weight. Probably I'm wrong...

• Poland wins 3-1, Zaroślińska with 16 points, not playing in first set and having only an episode in second ^^ our girls still commit too many errors :whistle:

• Playing CL will help for sure. Canada gave up. I wished to watch Richey + Marcelle + Love (as right side hitter) together. :mad: Zaroslinska and Kakolewska are the best players so far. Polec looks pretty hot today. :love: It seems like she lost weight. Probably I'm wrong...

I think Agnieszka did everything right so far. She was playing in starting six in the NT even before she played in Orlen Liga. The first season she spent in Impel, where she played the whole season long in starting six, won the silver medal, was trained by Aleksandersen and became the best blocker of Orlen Liga. I don't remember any other player who can tell the same about herself. :D
    Wójcik played a very nice game again, espacially in term of spike, another good talent, I really like her attitude on court! Together with Grejman it could be a very nice duo, I just hope that Aleksandersen will work hard with her and give her lot of chances to play.
    And congratulations to the Polish girls, but they have to work on their concentration, because the happenings of the 2nd set weren't necessary.

• Peruvian defense is outstanding, but their players cant score. Even Leyva. It is nice to see this kind of defense.
    Belgium is controlling the match. Rousseaux is playing very well! But ok, peruvian block doesnt exists.