2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• I was watching the match for like 2-3 minutes and had to quit it, German performance is painful to watch, I don't want to see them losing the match :(

Now, its getting better, you can turn on again. 15:11 for germany :thumbup:

• 1-1!! :dance6:

I had no doubt Russia would came back because the ten point-advantage wasn't only thanks to us but also thank to Russia's mistakes.

Now, another battle it's going to begin!

I guess Bonitta should bench Malinov after the first mistake/two-three point of the opponent team in a row, it's not the first time he has to close the double change earlier than expected...

Kosheleva :white:

• Now when I watched this matche(Rus-Ita), Croatia was not so bad at all, yeah there was team mistakes but with 5 weeks of preparation and training only 5weeks for some girls(Barun, Topic, Poljak, Milos, Brcic) and without Jerkov we showed good performance whatever you said I'm happy because we beat Russia and that is something big.
    Go Russia :heart:

• Now, its getting better, you can turn on again. 15:11 for germany :thumbup:

Geanu, Let's go Deutschland :super:

Hard to follow two matches at the same time indeed but let me try :D

• Does your stream have audio? I'm watching the RUS-ITA match in Fixalen..

• God, Pasynkova's performance has been big lame, no attack no good reception. :read:

• Werblińska will not play today - Knee injury :(

• I pull my setters' hat to Mareen Apitz. Great job 8o

German team is defending like japan and does a very good job in blocking. Interesting match between offense and defense. Come on girls...

1:1

• Unfortunately without Werblińska it's gonna be 3-0 for Ned without Special fight. We will be simply missing power in attack and accuracy in reception. Well, at least we made this QF.

• Yeah it does, I'm watching it on italian TV.
    http://live.realstreamunited.c…opups/31964206838640.html

Try it :)

Still no audio :what: Im watching it on my iPhone 6 Plus I don't know if it makes a difference :lol:

• Still no audio :what: Im watching it on my iPhone 6 Plus I don't know if it makes a difference :lol:

:D I'm watching it on my iPhone 5S and it's perfectly working, strange.
    Pasynkova's performance today has been disastrous, but unfortunately Ilchenko wasn't so much better...

• The team with less errors and better concentration will take this set.

Lucia Bosetti is definitely showing volleyball is not only about height, but skills. Big pity that she can't jump as high as she used to prior to her knee operation.

• As expected botb team collapsed at reception. Especially Gözde from Turkey :down: Only thing TUR is doing well so far is blocking Kozuch :rolleyes: Brinker is performing quite well and Geerties was a good move from Pedulla.