2015 Montreux Volley Masters - Montreux / Switzerland - 5/26

• What was the biggest center of attention yesterday in Montreux?
    Russia beating china and reaching semi-finals? No
    Netherland claiming their third consecutive victory and ending as 1st on their pool? No
    Italy ending with 3 defeats? No

Yesterday, everybody in Montreux was watching Mareen Aptiz having a sun bath in bikini at the lake... :love: :heart:

• Maybe not. The Dutch are loaded with talent. The forum agrees that they underachieved because of Vermeulen. Now Guidetti seems to be confident with a powerful trio of almost interchangeable hitters. Let's see if he continues with this setup with the addition of De Kruyf or will he prefer to have a ball-control type of player instead. For example, Stam looked in good shape, but I don't know if she can actually kill a ball or find a way to score.

Pardon my ignorance: aren't these Turkey's best players available minus Gözde?

Completely agree. Some turks would say there's no Neslihan Demir either so it's not the complete A team but even if she were available playing we would have seen Yilmaz or Uslupehilvan. I hope dutches will kick turks little butt soon :)

• What was the biggest center of attention yesterday in Montreux?
    Russia beating china and reaching semi-finals? No
    Netherland claiming their third consecutive victory and ending as 1st on their pool? No
    Italy ending with 3 defeats? No

Yesterday, everybody in Montreux was watching Mareen Aptiz having a sun bath in bikini at the lake... :love: :heart:

:lol: :thumbsup:

• Completely agree. Some turks would say there's no Neslihan Demir either so it's not the complete A team but even if she were available playing we would have seen Yilmaz or Uslupehilvan. I hope dutches will kick turks little butt soon :)

i never remember you support our girls at least one time :whistle:

• Maybe not. The Dutch are loaded with talent. The forum agrees that they underachieved because of Vermeulen. Now Guidetti seems to be confident with a powerful trio of almost interchangeable hitters. Let's see if he continues with this setup with the addition of De Kruyf or will he prefer to have a ball-control type of player instead. For example, Stam looked in good shape, but I don't know if she can actually kill a ball or find a way to score.

Pardon my ignorance: aren't these Turkey's best players available minus Gözde?

on Dutch team..

not now but maybe in two years,if they can solve reception problem and have a stable team-work then they can fight for the title in ECH , for WCH they need more high level players than that....GUidetti has just took the post..Plak is a talented strong girl and needs a few years to be enough experinced for highest level if she is to play as OH...maybe in two years we can watch a Plak who can lead Dutch team who knows!

they can win this tournament!

• Where is here the full roster of Turkey? Eda Gözde Neslihan where are they? They didint retire and Akbas said that they are recovering but he wants them to play the European Championship.

These players are all young talents: Kübra-Dicle-Gözde-Asli-Meliha-Ezgi

All under 25, just because they play in top teams in Turkish league, they are not the A team of Turkey. They are the B team which will play to European League as well like last year.
    The main players are Gizem k - Merve - Seda - Neriman - Güldeniz(she even isnt in starting 6 in A team)

Netherlands are full of its A team, just to win this tournement and to push Guidettis confedence as a coach. I like the Netherlands but i must say that i would prefer that Turkey China Italy or Russia should win that because they are a team with youngster. Sorry but Germanys win last year with its A team like Kozuch Beier Brinker wasnt that surprise as you can see with their youngsters they failed.

• Yeah sure, I knew u would say that, and u will write Turkey B team just beat Dutch A team if Turkey gets the match for real.

• Yesterday, everybody in Montreux was watching Mareen Aptiz having a sun bath in bikini at the lake... :love: :heart:

Rumour that she would leave RCC as the most of players

• Yeah sure, I knew u would say that, and u will write Turkey B team just beat Dutch A team if Turkey gets the match for real.

I don't know why you hate the Turkish NT that badly? Don't tell me you are being objective because there is nothing objective in here. Of course you can share your opinions freely since this is a forum but I would expect more intelligent discussions from people in here. I agree on "harboboy". There is a huge between all other MBs right now and Eda and same for Gözde Sonsirma. About Neslihan, she had a though year with injuries etc and in World club championship, she showed that she is finally recovering and she is still one of the best OPPs in the world. Neither Polen nor Gözde are in her level yet. Coming back to Turkish B team winning against Dutch A team, this is a silly discussion. Dutch team does not even have a regular OH in court and Pietersen is passing for gods sake. I'm sure they will be a different team with Robin, Maret etc. as well.

• nonsense drama here...

Totally agree.

It's just a friendly tournament...

About Dutch team: it is as expected a day/night difference :!: :!: :!: between Vermeulen <---> Guidetti.

It is a pleasure for me to watch our team now :drink: :drink:

• I don't know why you hate the Turkish NT that badly? Don't tell me you are being objective because there is nothing objective in here. Of course you can share your opinions freely since this is a forum but I would expect more intelligent discussions from people in here. I agree on "harboboy". There is a huge between all other MBs right now and Eda and same for Gözde Sonsirma. About Neslihan, she had a though year with injuries etc and in World club championship, she showed that she is finally recovering and she is still one of the best OPPs in the world. Neither Polen nor Gözde are in her level yet. Coming back to Turkish B team winning against Dutch A team, this is a silly discussion. Dutch team does not even have a regular OH in court and Pietersen is passing for gods sake. I'm sure they will be a different team with Robin, Maret etc. as well.

Since when do I hate Turkish NT? Good luck with your B team tonight anyway. I dont hate anybody.

• Since when do I hate Turkish NT? Good luck with your B team tonight anyway. I dont hate anybody.

Following your earlier comments, that is conclusion I draw. Good luck to Dutch B team as well.

I'm sure we will watch a good match anyway. To me, I'm more into seeing who will have better strategies and coaching performance tonight, the teacher - Guidetti or the student - Akbas.
    I don't think girls care about this tournament as much as we do here :whistle:

• Following your earlier comments, that is conclusion I draw. Good luck to Dutch B team as well.

I'm sure we will watch a good match anyway. To me, I'm more into seeing who will have better strategies and coaching performance tonight, the teacher - Guidetti or the student - Akbas.
    I don't think girls care about this tournament as much as we do here :whistle:

Lol, I'm just not interested in Turkish volleyball, if you call it hate I should probably be more careless. Dutch will be fine.

• Lol, I'm just not interested in Turkish volleyball, if you call it hate I should probably be more careless. Dutch will be fine.

Emil, people don't comment on things they are not interested in. If you constantly keep giving negative comments, that means something. Sorry for :offtopic: everyone and I stop here.