Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Don't worry, Demir17 :D
    With the players that are transfering to Turkey, soon the Italian league will be shitty :P

may be you are right :whistle:

• Dorota Swieniewicz ----> Santeramo :thumbsup: (I'm really happy to see Dorota back in Italy)

Erika Araki ----> Bergamo (interesting!!)

• tzz Bergamo seems not to be able to buy better players...
    I guess they wont reach the level of (was it) 2004? ever again. Just remember Zhukova, Kilic, Grun.....

Too bad that Dorota will play for Santeramo and not Perugia :pinch: its like cheating!!!

• It's nothing really new but the question where Lena Dziekiewicz and Anna Baranska play next season is still open so the answer's bouth play with BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biala.

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• In my opinion Erika Araki is really good player and it's nice that she will play in good European team. Her attack is impressive and she has quite good block (according to FIVB she was second best blocker of qualification tournament in Tokio). And I think it's good for Japan NT if their players play in Europe.

• Les équipes turcs ont faits de très bon transferts cette saison. Poljak , Nikolic, Francia , Grün... Moi j'ai surtout aimé les transferts de Grün , Francia et Poljak.

Aguero a prolongé son contrat avec Telekom. Donc les super stars comme Aguero et Grün vont cette année jouer dans le championnat turc.

J'ai appris qu'il y a jours Korotenko et Guliyeva sont venuent en Turquie pour prolonger leurs contrats. (je ne sais pas si c'est exacte)

Mon favori dans le championnat turc est Turk Telekom.J'aime bien la formation de Fenerbahçe. Spasojeviç,Guliyeva,Korotenko,Çiğdem Can,Tokatlıoğlu sont de très bon joueurs.

Selon moi, la saison se terminera avec le classement suivant.

1-Türk Telekom Ankara

2-Fenerbahçe Acıbadem İstanbul

3-Vakıfbank Günes Sigorta

4-.E.Zentiva İstanbul

La final de Play Off sera selon moi joué par Telekom et une des trois équipes suivantes : FB, VGS, EZ et le champion sera a mon avi Telekom.

Mes favories pour la ligue des champions sont Türk Telekom et Scavolonu Pesaro. Pour la coupe CEV mon favori est Fenerbahçe Acibadem Istanbul.

Lars Louchek

Turkish teams made really good transfers this season; Poljak, Nikolic, Francia , Grün…

I liked Poljak, Grün and Francia’s transfers most.

Aguero has extended his contract with Telekom. Therefore two super stars –namely Aguero and Grün will be playing in Turkish league this year.

I have heard that Korotenko and Guliyeva came to extend their contracts at the end of June (not sure though)

My favorite team to get the Turkish Champion title this year is Türk Telekom.

I also like Fenerbahçe’s players. Spasojeviç,Guliyeva, Korotenko, Çiğdem Can, and Tokatlıoğlu are very good players.

I am expecting the following ranking for Turkish league this season:

1- Türk Telekom Ankara

2- Fenerbahçe Acıbadem İstanbul

3- Vakıfbank Günes Sigorta

4- E.Zentiva İstanbul

Final of the play off will be played between Telekom and one of the other teams in this ranking (FB, VGS, EZ)

My favorite teams for Champions League are Türk Telekom and Scavoloni Pesaro. For CEV Cup my favorite is Fenerbahçe Acıbadem İstanbul.

Lars Louchek

• Poor Beşiktaş.Atika was one of the two good players Beşiktaş had(the other one is Eda Erdem).these two players made this team a bit strong but now Atika is gone. :mad: ı really like her play ı would like to see her in Turkey one more season.

• Nastja do you have any information abouth Kathleen Weiss? A Spanish site says she will play for Toledo but the same site says Feng Kun and Zhao Ruirui will play in Murcia, so I guess the source is not exactly reliable :down:

• Nastja do you have any information abouth Kathleen Weiss? A Spanish site says she will play for Toledo but the same site says Feng Kun and Zhao Ruirui will play in Murcia, so I guess the source is not exactly reliable :down:

Kathleen Weiss is close to play in Toledo next year... they are treating.

Official, Susana Rodríguez from Ícaro Palma to Sanse.

Yeah, as Elchicha said, Kathleen and Toledo are negotiating. Kathleen said that she will update me, when there will be something official, i hope she wont forget :lol:

• Novara is still in search of a setter. They wanted Feng, but it seems she won't come. Now they want another great setter - Takeshita. But also Japanese players are not easy to take. Another option is Sadurek.

I hope Takeshita will come. She is really an amazing setter!!! :obey:

• well araki in bergamo why not takeshita in novara... :super:

You're right Nastja! You gave me more hope! :lol:

About Perugia, they are talking about a return of Massimo Barbolini as head coach, and Glinka and Willoughby as OHs. If it's true, Perugia will be again a contender for the Champions League. I've always liked Perugia and I'm sure also this year they will be good!

Lines Cesena announced that soon we will know its new opposite. They are talking about a known name. I don't know who she could be? :?: There is some talk about Baranska in Cesena, but hasn't she already signed with Bielsko-Biala?

• Is it true? Can someone confirm if this is just a rumor. If it is true then I'm gonna root for Perugia this season, although I like Scavolini Pesaro with Kasia Skowronska and Jacqueline. :lol:

• Not yet, but I think she is much closer to Piła than Novara.

I hope that she will sign a contract with Novara.