What's your favourite sports?

• First of all volleyball (I love this game :thumbup: ), then swimming, climb, sky and tennis- to play and to watch.
    I watch also ski jumping, athletics and basketball.
    About female tennis players I can only say that for me is Steffi Graf the greatest female tennis players in history- she has more class than any other player (such as Martina Higgins).
    And present players? I like Justine Henin and Lindsay Davenport (though I do not know or she still play?)

Es ist gut, daß uns ein Hoffen gegeben, ein Selbstbetrug dadurch man vergisst, daß unser Gastspiel in diesem Leben eine tragische Komädie ist

• Football is the most widespread and most impressive sport in the world. I love it.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Moto GP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching or driving? ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I like watching (besides volleyball which is definitely my number one!) ski jumping, handball and sometimes Formula 1 ;)

When it comes to playing I enjoy basketball the most.

• I like TRAMPOLINE very much. Is there anybody else who likes Trampoline too ??? :win:

http://www.stv-moeriken-wildeg…8WinterthurCup&picture=63

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

Edited once, last by Zwergvogel ().

• especially Ana Ivanovic :rose:

heh same here! you know that Nastja, don't you? ;) I love tennis and volleyball :D
    I also like to watch handball when Polish NT plays :)

• 1-Basketball (NBA , WNBA , ACB , Türkiye BEKO Basketball League , ULEB Euroleague , Russia A Superleague -(women) , FİBA Euroleague (women) , LFB (France Women League) , TBBL )

2-Volleyball (CEV İndesit Champions League (Women-Man) , Türkiye Aroma Volleyball League (Women-Man ) )

3-Football (Premier League , La Liga , Serie A , Bundesliga , French Ligue 1 Orange)

• 1.Volleyball(Female favori:Eczacıbaşı,Male:Arkas :cup: )

2.Basketball(Female favori:Galatasaray,Male:Galatasaray :cup: )

3.Tennis(Female Favori:İvanoviç , Male:Federer :what: )

4.Football(GALATASARAY :dance4: )

• 3.Tennis(Female Favori:İvanoviç , Male:Federer )

Federer our Swiss heroe :obey: But he doesn't play verry well at the moment ;(

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• I have two favourite sports: Soccer (my favourite team is Palmeiras a.k.a. Verdão) and Volleyball(I'm a fan of Brazil Women's NT).

I like to see men playing soccer and women playing volleyball. There are other sports I like to watch in the OG: Gymnastics and Diving. The FIFA World Cup for me is as important as the OG. These are the most important sportive events in the World for me.

• Of course...first of all is volleyball (here in Brazil I cheer for Rexona-Ades...but my favorite thing...is follow Italy, Serbia and Netherland female teams!!!! Well..European volleyball in general!!!!)

Then...I like tennis (I don't have a particular player that I like...I like to watch it... ^^ ....again..I prefer to watch the female..male matches can be to long!!!!!!Male only between Nadal and Djokovic or Federer...well...the finals!!!! :lol: )

I also like to watch handball...and soccer....

• My favourite Sports:

1). Basketball (Boston Celtics, International team: Argentina, USA, France -->MEN)

2). Beach Volleyball

3). Volleyball - I like Bergamo, Novara

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• My favorite sport is baseball and people love it here in USA. We call it "America's Pastime." hehe :lol: I pretty much like all sports, but my other favorites are hockey and football (american - NFL and NCAA).

• Since I have played volleyball professionally, there is no need to say that for me it's number 1. And when I say volleyball, I also mean beach volleyball. They both are the most attractive for me :) I am lucky enough that Bourgas (my hometown) is on the Black Sea coast and I can play beach volley in the summer as well!

Otherwise, I like football (soccer). I was introduced to volleyball later than my father took me to my first football game. By the way, I come from a family where my grandfather, father and my brother are all football players - not professional though...but I started playing volleyball :D

I have been a fan of AC Milan since I was 7 and, for one year now, of Werder Bremen as well! When I have time and find myself at home not watching any volleyball, I would generally watch some football. I like the English Premier League and think it's the best in the world.

I don't wanna write an autobiography. Just a few more facts about me!