2008 Beijing Olympic Volleyball Tournament

• Because the game between Venezuela and China was not over !

• Boyan as a receiver kicks ass! Or well he sure brings a lot of attacking power, really cool to see nikolov and him on court at the same time.

• Bulgaria - Japan 3:1 , Boyan was playing as OH, he did great job. Lazarov, the president of the federation said that he is going to meet Konstantinov at the airport in Bejiing, they said that Plamen is back and will play in the next games of the tournament. Anyway we are still waiting for Aleksiev to recover because americans had a bad memories connected with him in Varna previous month with more that 30 points for him against them. Anyway it will be the deceicive game in the group, if Bulgaria win probably will win the pool, I hope that will come true. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Wow, I haven't seen so many blocks for a long long time. Zhekov has 10 points! Very difficult situation for our team but for now we are doing pretty well. The guys are in a high spirit and that's just great! :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• And just to remind that Bulgaria had only 9 out of 12 players for this match, all the 3 missing players were OH, I am proud with the team. :drink:

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I just watch the game BUL-JAP,Yordanov play OH,but the team didn't need he to do as reciever.

Kaziyski did most of the job,29/52...really not bad...Yordanov is just 1/7,but his serving was pretty good.

Nikolov done a great job as usually,attack is 16/33get 16 point,block:3,serve:2

congratulate to BUL NT :drink:

• Poland-Egypt 3-0 (25-21,25-18,25,10)

what a boring game. both team didnt play well in the first set. Our Boys "wake up" after close first set.Swiderski was unstopable. Eyptians made too many unforced errors and that was the main reason of that high loose in 3rd set. overall it wasnt exiting game but im quit happy witch performance of Polich guys but our service is just horrible i m not sure if it will be enough for Russia or Brazil.

Sometimes it is better to play "boring game" and win, than play very good and lose ( eg. Poland -USA in WL Final). The match wasn't great, but it didn't have to. It was just group match against Egypt. There will be time for great matches next time. Or it won't :whistle:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Sometimes it is better to play "boring game" and win, than play very good and lose ( eg. Poland -USA in WL Final). The match wasn't great, but it didn't have to. It was just group match against Egypt. There will be time for great matches next time. Or it won't :whistle:

I don't know, but surprisingly for the whole world maybe Bulgaria and Poland are leading the two pools after the 2nd matches. Maybe because of the weaker teams (if we can call china, japan, egypt, germany weaker, they have progress but still are apart from top teams) or maybe because Russia and USA saved their games in 1 or 2 points in tie-break, but BG and PL are leading, so, Konrad - :drink: . ;)

• Yes, of course :drink: :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Sometimes it is better to play "boring game" and win, than play very good and lose ( eg. Poland -USA in WL Final). The match wasn't great, but it didn't have to. It was just group match against Egypt. There will be time for great matches next time. Or it won't :whistle:

of course i have enough all those "preaty looses" from Polish guys but it'll be nice to see a win and great performance like during WCH in Japan :whistle: :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Interesting fact that I read in bulgarian media:

"All the players and the coaching staff are united, they are not interested of the media's provocations to talk about the "Konstantinov" case, they protect him as one of them - one for all, all for one! Teodor Salparov was the only one to mention the captain's name - on the court: "Play for Plamen, for Plamen". The others remained silence, showed that their stay behind the captain and support him, they believed him, proved that their are real man, were like a fist and won for him (plamen)
    One team, one fist, one aim, one mission, one Bulgaria winning on every level. :)

• two more injuries on the tournament

bojan janic for serbia and mirko corsano for italy
    for janic OG is probably over and italian libero is waiting the

medical examination of his knee

congratulation to bulgarian NT for the victories
    it is realy strange o see boyan and vlado on the court in the same time

• Gonna watch USA vs Bulgaria tomorrow. Exciting match. I know Bulgaria will be strong.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• jist, we will play with 2 OP. Boyan will receive, because Matey is the only receiver without an injury. Plamen Konstantinov is not even in Beijing and Aleksiev and Stoykov are ijured and won't play, so we have only 8 players (without the libero) :( It will be very hard for us. In this situation our chances are decreasing. But I am a person who always believes in the guys - a real optimist :D , so I hope they will succeed to win anyway. But I really know that USA will be strong and to beat them will be hard right now ( But as we said here in Bulgaria - Hope dies last! :win: )

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Bet on 3-0 for USA! It's sure win! Boyan made a lot mistakes in serve, also Kazyiski, even Zhekov made was not serving so well. Only our block was working. Now we must repeat game and shape against what we showed again Russia. If Rado Stoytchev was coach he will know how to go out from this situation. And I'm sure Plamen will be back and for the quarterfinals. But Italy... We must beat them!

• I hope Rado Stoychev will be the head coach of Bulgarian NT as soon as possible! He is the best Bulgarian coach in the past few years and deserves to be appointed for the position. He is much better than Stoev, and I am sure if he was the coach right now, we would not have so many injuries. Some of them are due to Stoev's unability to prepare the team physically! You can see the results now...

• I hope Rado Stoychev will be the head coach of Bulgarian NT as soon as possible! He is the best Bulgarian coach in the past few years and deserves to be appointed for the position. He is much better than Stoev, and I am sure if he was the coach right now, we would not have so many injuries. Some of them are due to Stoev's unability to prepare the team physically! You can see the results now...

Wow that's rather harsh.

• Of course it is harsh, Stoev is now the trener, you can't say I want Stoychev and ok, that's not komunism..Stoev is the coach, he's not guilty for the injuries, the supporters should be behind him, anyway they are wrong.