European Championships 2009

• In extratime.az there`s written that Eurosport will show Azerbaijan-Serbia match live! Can anybody tell me,is there difference in the program of russian,turkish or any other eurosport programmes? Or does every Eurosport show the same programme?

• Ok, I've just seen on the Rai website that they'll show the first Italy's match, Italy-Germany, on Friday starting from 17.25.
    Yay!! :woohoo:

• In extratime.az there`s written that Eurosport will show Azerbaijan-Serbia match live! Can anybody tell me,is there difference in the program of russian,turkish or any other eurosport programmes? Or does every Eurosport show the same programme?

I checked TV guide on Eurosport website, they don't have any volleyball in there :(

• Though Spain has a difficult group, I believe that they can give the surprise. Only it is necessary that they believe in her possibilities.

If France in the masculine championship gave the surprise (in my opinion), Spain also can do it in the feminine championship.

I am dreaming hahaha :lol:

• hello sne,,is it possible for you to record the match of SERBIA team ? I tried to search the livestream of RTS 2,,,but it is not available............. ;(
    I really want to see and I hope they can win at least Bronze medal ~~~!!!!
    Thank you very much in advance !! We (Serbia fans) would appreciate :drink:

BTW, I found that http://www.bwin.com will show all the matches of ECH,,,hopefully someone could record and share to us ;)

RTS will show serbian matches from preliminary and playoff pools,probably the final match also and the semifinal if Serbia is playing.

• merku_love, I can't record the matches because I am not at home,sorry.But I hope there will be live stream of RTS2 on this site:
    http://www.balkansport.info/cmps_index.php
    You can check the Schedule/Program and you have to register in order to watch matches.

SHABOVTA, here is tv guide: http://www.rts.rs/page/tv/sr/broadcast/20/RTS+1.html. Just click on the date in the upper right corner and then click on the "RTS Satelit"(below) .For the match Azerbaijan-Serbia on 25 sept. you will see like this :
    Odbojka (ž),EP: Azerbejdžan-Srbija, prenos

• NTVSpor will broadcast all the games for Turkey and plus some other games i guess. You can watch NTVSpor from internet using a software called sipru. It's a software that allows you to watch some specific channels with your internet connection. But it's a beta software and therefore has some stability problems but it works mostly fine if the network that sipru uses is not too busy and this only happens when footbal games are in broadcast. If you want to use sipru you have to register first. It's free but you need to register first.

http://www.sipru.com/site/siprulogin_eng.aspx

• Serbia:

S: MAJA OGNJENOVIĆ, ANA ANTONIJEVIĆ
    L: SILVIJA POPOVIĆ, SUZANA ĆEBIĆ
    OPP: JOVANA BRAKOČEVIĆ, IVANA ĐERISILO
    MB: NATAŠA KRSMANOVIĆ, STEFANA VELJKOVIĆ, ALEKSANDRA PETROVIĆ, MILENA RAŠIĆ
    OH: JELENA NIKOLIĆ, BRIŽITKA MOLNAR, JOVANA VESOVIĆ, JASNA MAJSTOROVIĆ

• The Dutch squad:

Setters:

Kim Staelens, Monique Wismeijer

Outside Hitters:

Alice Blom, Chaïne Staelens, Debby Stam, Maret Grothues

Middle Blockers:

Caroline Wensink, Francine Huurman, Ingrid Visser, Robin de Kruijf

Opposite:

Manon Flier, Anne Buijs

Libero:

Janneke van Tienen, Myrthe Schoot

• :obey: :cup:

• The german Team will play the ECH with:

Setter:
    Lena Möllers (Rote Raben Vilsbiburg), Kathleen Weiß (Perugia/ITA)
    Outsidehitter:
    Lisa Thomsen (Schweriner SC), Anne Matthes (Forli/ITA), Maren Brinker (USC Münster), Heike Beier (Piacenza/ITA), Sarah Petrausch (Rote Raben Vilsbiburg),
    Middleblock:
    Kathy Radzuweit (VT Aurubis Hamburg), Corina Ssuschke (Prostejov/CZE), Christiane Fürst (Bergamo/ITA),
    Opposite:
    Margareta Kozuch (Novara/ITA), Sabrina Roß (Allianz Volley Stuttgart)
    Libero:
    Kerstin Tzscherlich (Dresdner SC), Lenka Dürr (Rote Raben Vilsbiburg)

• French Team
    Middleblock:: Christina Bauer (ASPTT Mulhouse) - Jelena Lozancic (Panathinaïkos Athènes) - Maéva Orle (IFVB - Plessis Robinson) - Pauline Soullard (Melun Val de Seine La Rochette)

Outsidehitter- Opposite : Alexia Djilali (ASPTT Mulhouse) - Véronika Hudima (RC Cannes) - Séverine Liénard (VT Aurubis Hambourg) - Amandine Mauricette (Melun Val de Seine La Rochette) - Anna Rybaczewski (RC Cannes) - Séverine Szewczyk (Calais)

Setters: Armelle Faesch (ASPTT Mulhouse) - Mallory Steux (RC Villebon 91)

Libéros : Déborah Ortschitt (ASPTT Mulhouse) - Estelle Quérard (ES Cannet - Rocheville VB).

• So Germany plays with Mollers and Durr!!! Good to see these youngsters in NT!

• So Germany plays with Mollers and Durr!!! Good to see these youngsters in NT!

ı agree but is thomsen not libero ? :what:

• merku_love, I can't record the matches because I am not at home,sorry.But I hope there will be live stream of RTS2 on this site:
    http://www.balkansport.info/cmps_index.php
    You can check the Schedule/Program and you have to register in order to watch matches.

SHABOVTA, here is tv guide: http://www.rts.rs/page/tv/sr/broadcast/20/RTS+1.html. Just click on the date in the upper right corner and then click on the "RTS Satelit"(below) .For the match Azerbaijan-Serbia on 25 sept. you will see like this :
    Odbojka (ž),EP: Azerbejdžan-Srbija, prenos

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I am so furious :aww: :box: :down: :sos:
    Guidetti takes Möllers instead of Hanke, only because "she is so tall and a good blocker", very convincing argument...And then he takes THREE liberos!!! And the worst thing is, Tzscherlich and Dürr will be the "official" liberos, and Thomsen will be a "normal" player. In fact that means Tzscherlich will play as libero all the time, Thomsen will be a substitute for reception and Dürr will spend the whole tournament watching the others :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Guidetti takes Möllers instead of Hanke, only because "she is so tall and a good blocker", very convincing argument...And then he takes THREE liberos!!! And the worst thing is, Tzscherlich and Dürr will be the "official" liberos, and Thomsen will be a "normal" player. In fact that means Tzscherlich will play as libero all the time, Thomsen will be a substitute for reception and Dürr will spend the whole tournament watching the others :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

absolutely agree with you,ı wanted to watch hanke again :down: if length is so important for guidetti, why is weiss in the roster :what: ı think in terms of quality of setting hanke is far ahead from others

Yes,you're right,I didn't think of Thomsen as libero,three libero's is too much. And Durr will watch all the matches.
    I like the play of Hanke too, so he had to choose between Hanke and Mollers, difficult choice I think,and then may be he thougth about small things like block etc.?