World League 2010

• Brazil is playing with best squad against us in first game. Rezende says they can't afford to loose especially when we are playing friendlies with Argentina nearby.

According to the untrustworthy Bulgarian press he also said that Bulgaria is Brazil's biggest rival for the whole World League.
    Unfortunately they are not underestimating us :(

• Robert Horstink will not participate in World League this season. His wife has a difficult pregnancy and because of that Robert doesn't want to be long time away from home.

http://www.volleybal.nl/index2…9&taalkeuze=1&newsid=3459

• Robert Horstink will not participate in World League this season. His wife has a difficult pregnancy and because of that Robert doesn't want to be long time away from home.

http://www.volleybal.nl/index2…9&taalkeuze=1&newsid=3459

I wish her and him luck and I hope everything will be ok with the baby :flower:

• Sokolov, Ananiev and Yosifov are in the squad already. Nikolov, Kazyiski and Salparov are joining on 27 May to Argentina.
    For games for Brazil will fly possibly - Salparov, Nikolov, Yordanov, Zhekov, Kazyiski, Stanev, V.Ivanov, Yosifov, Alexiev, Tzvetanov, Teodorov.

EDIT
    Boyan Yordanov has pain in knees and will not participate in all away games. We were relying on him very much :wacko:

• I'm sorry I must post again, but Prandi officialy decided who will fly to the rest of the world

Setters: Zhekov, Bratoev
    Receivers: Kazyiski, Alexiev, Ananiev, Bratoev
    Opposites: Nikolov, Sokolov
    Middle-blockers: Yosifov, Tzvetanov, Todorov, Nikolov
    Libero: Salparov, Vl. Ivanov

Although Bratoev has become fat, Prandi is taking him instead of Stanev which is very strange... I can't imagine if Zhekov gets injury what will happen to the squad? Yordanov has injury and is not going to fly anywhere, possibly will participate in home games.

Brazil has problems with their libero Sergio, who is not training at the moment with the rest.

• Bratoev WAS fat, and Prandi is taking him, because he needs younger players for the dream team for London 2012
    Note. "Fat" means that Bratoev was 100 kg on 202 cm instead of 94 kg. I am fat, Bratoev had a little over-weight which is now gone

• Bulgaria have very good players but i dont like their team-play.The teams whose team-play i like most are Brazil,Usa and in Europe Poland.

Yeah those teams are pretty good, but I don't like their style of play, I like Holland and... yeah pretty much Holland's style of play. It consists of sucking really bad and losing against extremely weak countries. It just adds so much more drama to the whole thing. It's just kind of poetic how you think they'll do good, but then they suck and then you think it's a big deal and all is lost, but really it isn't, cuz all you do is wait and then they'll be playing really well without thinking about it or noticing it.. that is mastery. wow that was quite weird.

I rather like Bulgaria's play actually. The just defend and block fairly well and then set everything to Nikolov and Kazyiski.. wouldn't you? And it WORKS! They serve really effectively will little mistakes too.

• Yeah those teams are pretty good, but I don't like their style of play, I like Holland and... yeah pretty much Holland's style of play. It consists of sucking really bad and losing against extremely weak countries. It just adds so much more drama to the whole thing. It's just kind of poetic how you think they'll do good, but then they suck and then you think it's a big deal and all is lost, but really it isn't, cuz all you do is wait and then they'll be playing really well without thinking about it or noticing it.. that is mastery. wow that was quite weird.

I rather like Bulgaria's play actually. The just defend and block fairly well and then set everything to Nikolov and Kazyiski.. wouldn't you? And it WORKS! They serve really effectively will little mistakes too.

Man... you're so pissed off! Lol. But I do get your point. Holland used to be such a great team. It's tough to watch it going down the drain. What is going on? Has Blangé misconducted the team or the players simply have freaked out?

• Yeah those teams are pretty good, but I don't like their style of play, I like Holland and... yeah pretty much Holland's style of play. It consists of sucking really bad and losing against extremely weak countries. It just adds so much more drama to the whole thing. It's just kind of poetic how you think they'll do good, but then they suck and then you think it's a big deal and all is lost, but really it isn't, cuz all you do is wait and then they'll be playing really well without thinking about it or noticing it.. that is mastery. wow that was quite weird.

That was before Prandi. Now Jekov sets to Alexiev/Bratoev and the MB's. I think that he should set the critical pts to Matey, like they do in Trento, because it is a winning strategy. In the final against Russia. Matey finished the third set alone and we took the bronze. We should do this more often, especially on the semi-final

• Yeah, that's what players Nikolov and Matej are for... finishing matches!

• Does anyone know why Kadziewich won't participate in the WL? :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• well don't expect Kadziewicz in NT this year. he is clearly not Castellani's favourite and i really doubt we will see Kadziewicz in NT in near future or at least not when Castelani will remain to be a coach of Poland.

BTW Polish rooster for matches with Germany
    Setters:Łukasz Żygadło i Grzegorz Łomacz
    OH:
    Michał Winiarski, Bartosz Kurek, Zbigniew Bartman, Michał Ruciak i Mateusz Mika
    Opp:
    Piotr Gruszka i Jakub Jarosz
    MB:
    Patryk Czarnowski, Karol Kłos i Marcin Możdżonek
    Libero: Piotr Gacek i Paweł Zatorski.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• No Wlazly, no Zagumny?

• No Wlazly, no Zagumny?

No. Not against Germans. Remember WL in 2009? It will be similar this year. Castellani is going to rotate the squad a lot - once some players will play, once not.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• No. Not against Germans. Remember WL in 2009? It will be similar this year. Castellani is going to rotate the squad a lot - once some players will play, once not.

Unfortunately for Serbia and Russia in the WCH he knows what he is doing. You, guys have very big squad and you can do this, I really envy you for the large bench, especially on libero and setter positions :whistle:

• I hope someone will tape Poland -Cuba games, it will be very interesting.
    Todorov didn't play in the first game in Argentina. I hope he will be fit and Prandi will not risk not to let him play against Brazil, since he is the only one, who is able to stop Visotto, Saatkamp and the other giants in the Brazilian team.

• I hope this Year will be Triumf of Cuba.
    PS. Now Winner Prediction win Notebook, but about Champion's League NOTHING. This is called Justice.