Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• I mean Azeris. Korotenko was thinking about the offer from Fener,she did not made her decision just because of her boy friend,but I think she has mae it now...Maybe Korotenko will come back to Fener...

• SHABOVTA Voleybolmagazin.com is thinking same as you.Valeriya is close to Fener but i am still waiting a foreign setter.
    Source:http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=639

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• More news about Vôlei Futuro.

It seems they will hire Brenda Castillo and Annerys Vargas.

Vôlei Futuro's roster might be: Paula Pequeno and Tandara Caixeta (OH), Joycinha (OPP), Fofão (S), Annerys Vargas (MB), Fabiana Claudino (MB) and Brenda Castillo (L).
    There were rumours about the coming of Fernanda Garay to Vôlei Futuro, if this rumour turns out to be true, then the OH of the team will be Garay and Paula Pequeno and Tandara will be Joycinha's back-up. With Garay replacing Tandara Vôlei Futuro will be even stronger and definitely Brazil's #1 team.

My reaction is OMG :white: By the way Volei Futuro will definitely be over the ranking limit.What will Brazilian Volleyball Federation do with Volei Futuro?

• There is no income except sponsorhips and some clubs make money from bets but not too much. I havent seen any store that sells volleyball jerseys. Fans that come to games of clubs like FB, GS, BJK and KSK wear football shirts mostly and others wear shirts and jerseys given by clubs or players. Merchandising is not common in volleyball. And tickets are not enough to make money because most clubs have to pay venue rent for using Federation's hall. And also sometimes clubs can get money from transfers.

Thank you and King for reply.Well. All in all Popularity is still good for volleyball itself :rose: .

• Is anyone watching Skowronska's presentation?

What is that journalist talking about fort 10 straight minutes???

Actually that man doesnt know what he says :)

He asked do you know Sokolova I mean have you met her regularly beacuse Jesi and Pesaro are near towns. Kasia said she is not too close her and she hopes to be friends from that moment on.

And then he asked Fenerbahce has two opposites so what Kasia thinks about it. But Aydinlar the chief of sponsor company answered this question not Kasia and he said Sokolova is supposed to play as OH so that wont be a problem.

And he asked if Fenerbahce paid a transfer fee to Pesaro for Kasia. Aydinlar said yes we did but he didnt tell how much it is.

And last question is about the coach Jan de Brandt. The rest is crap. No need to translate here.

• And what is the big surprise they promised?

He said we will talk about it later. Maybe it might be a setter (Feng?), libero (Korotenko?) or coach. Who knows.

• Jenny Barazza signed contract with Eczacıbaşı for 2 years.
    Source: http://www.eczacibasisporkulubu.org.tr/
    Jan De Brandt is staying in Fenerbahce so Fener no needs a coach.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• so...it confirmed that Kasia is going to fenrbache-good luck Skowronku hope you can archive your dream of winning CL in Fenerbache

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Azerbaijani Volleyball Federation does everything to keep OksanaParkhomenko,Kseniya Kovalenko,Valeriya Korotenko and Yelena Parkhomenko in Azerbaijan. They are doing just everything to satisfy girls and to keep them here in Azerbaijan to make them play together with the aim to be prepared weel to the Olympic Qualification. It is the main aim of our Federation. I think that`s why Korotenko can not answer to Fener,and maybe they will do everything to cancel Oksana Parkhomenko`s contract with Dinamo!
    Federation has very very big plans-and they are not gonna lose any player even for a month. They did a big job to return Mammadova in Azerbaijan although she had great offers from Italy,Russia and Turkey. So i think they will manage to solve these problems too!

• will it be like amstelveen? as you know it does not work for olimpic games?