2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Some news about Mihajlovic after the game of yesterday an her shoulder?

It appears to be serious so she will miss the rest of EP ;(
    I'm sad for the girls, I don't like their chance for big things in this tournament specially after such painful defeat yesterday. Players are tired and shaken..It's shame because I'm 100% sure Serbia is by far the best team of the EP :(

• How did Bielorussian girls play yesterday ? :white:

• Yes, very disappointing French NT against Belgium
    Our players can do much better than this game

• It appears to be serious so she will miss the rest of EP ;(
    I'm sad for the girls, I don't like their chance for big things in this tournament specially after such painful defeat yesterday. Players are tired and shaken..It's shame because I'm 100% sure Serbia is by far the best team of the EP :(

;( Actually bad news... With Young russians and inconstant turkish, serbians had great chances to reach final and win... But with the Mihaj's injury, it will be not the same... :aww:

• Yesterday Italy played very well... :super: Guiggi and Arrighetti were amazing, we have a lot of great middle blockers but they are not served very often... As usual Diouf is very slow! She is too tall, she should be a middle, but she can't do it cause she is toooooo slow! :lol: The match was not that interesting, Turkey-Ned was a better one to watch! I think the competition will be very interesting...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• If matienko and mihajlovic are injured and dont play anymore for this tournament,russia and serbia are out of medals i think.Especially matienko is so important for russia,without her they cant be succesful.

I sincerely expect to see belgium and croatia finish their group as first.Its not easy to predict about group D but seems bulgaria will finish it as first.
    if germany dont make the same thing as turkey did against holland i expect to see them as first aswell cause turkey really didnt impress me.Without neriman theiir game is so easy for strong opponents.I still want to see germany-turkey final though ;)

Btw even fist day showed that this year ECH will be so interesting :thumbup:

• Poor Serbia. Mihajlovic is more important to Serbia than Matienko is to Russia.

• Matienko's injury might cause a minor issue with double sub tactic , but Russia's gonna be fine without her and right now Russia has a good team spirit unlike the team in London.

• still no stats of 3 matches. A shame for this tournament :wall:

CZE-POL stats appeared both on CEV and tournament's website ^^ stats from Pool B are still not available :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Matienko's injury might cause a minor issue with double sub tactic , but Russia's gonna be fine without her and right now Russia has a good team spirit unlike the team in London.

The only thing I am worried is the block. Pankova is not that tall, I believe.

• The biggest problem of Matienko's injury is that right now Russia doesnt have a back up setter..
    i like Pankova much more than Matienko but with no back up setter it is hard for Russia in case Pankova doesnt play well..

• The biggest problem of Matienko's injury is that right now Russia doesnt have a back up setter..
    i like Pankova much more than Matienko but with no back up setter it is hard for Russia in case Pankova doesnt play well..

Agree, now Pankova is under pressure. Hope that she'll handle it ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Agree, now Pankova is under pressure. Hope that she'll handle it ^^

Is there a rule that they can call a "reserve" setter? I mean, the team is down to 11 or 13 now with Matienko's injury.