2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• Love the challenge rule, the referee can only look for one thing. The ball was touched and it landed out. Nope can't call that.

Same Japanese referee as made the horrendous call in the FIVB Grand Prix.

• Why isn't USA allowed to cahllenge the touch? hope that wont be match deciding........

• Ok, it could have been a 9-9, now it is 13-8
    I dont understand.

• Go Argentinaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Thank you Julio Velasco

• congratulations, iran! happy for you. :kiss: :gone: :flower:

bittersweet though because, although i don't like USA, it was clearly a wrong decision by the referee. they could have won.

• So probably, argentinian guys doesnt have to care about their drinks tonight :whistle:

• It's incredible. USA team is out. How could they let it happen? Argentina - respect! :obey:

• Argentina 8o What a surprise :D
    So France, Poland and Iran goes further, bye bye USA :wavy: 8o

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• OMG!!! You cant help but love the spirit of the Argentinians, but at the same time ABSOLUTELY GUTTED for USA - so so close but in the end the emotion of the occasion and what was at stake was too much for them. This is a win for the crowd - they really got behind the underdog in this one!! A very nice ending for Argentina - it will really help their confidence moving forward.

On the other hand - what an unusual game between Russia and Brazil with 4 injuries in 4 sets which were not even that long... maybe fate is smiling on the teams from pool E who have had to fight every single point to get to the last stages

• Congratulations Argentina! You started to play a little bit late in the tournment, but this is a very well deserveded victory. It ´s a pity how USA was eliminated...it is one of the worst referees decisiones ever. It was so clear the ball was touched and the referee was in front.

Anyway, at least we could see the Velasco´s work in the last matches :)

• I admire the on-court behaviour of John Speraw. Respect! Such a tough situation, wrong referee's call, your team losing, yet he's not complaining, not criticizing, keeping his composure and just doing his job the best he can. That's how a coach should look like! Unfortunately, team USA is out. I wanted them to make it to the next round, though. But we'll bee seeing more from Iran then :)

• Holy shit...... :cheesy:

ARGENTINA :obey: :obey: Thank you! Thank you so much on behalf of Iranian and Polish guys :rolll:

What a match, what an atmoshpere! Words just can't express...

Such a beautiful day :obey: