World Grand Prix 2012

• Does this American team (without some of top player) have chances against Brazil, or do you folks expect easy win for Brasil ?

I think that USA have some chances, because Brazil don't play astonishing game at all, however till OG we still have a month.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think USA,with this roster, doesn't have a chance to win against Brazil and China..They destroyed Thailand and Serbia but I have some doubts if it will be enough to beat them as well..I think we have a chance to win against them also..I think the final standing will be like that

1)Brazil
    2)China
    3)Turkey
    4)USA
    5)Cuba
    6)Thailand

• who will the receptors of America? Richards and Hodge and Libero Davis? and is Rischard's reception good or bad?

Richards/Barboza, Hodge and Davis are the receivers for USA.

Here are USA's reception statistics so far in the Grand Prix.

Name -----Total ----- POS% --- EXC%
    Tom --------- 92 ----- 77.17% --- 41.30%
    Richards --- 22 ----- 59.09% --- 40.91%
    Larson ---- 100 ----- 64.00% --- 36.00%
    Davis ------ 155 ----- 58.71% --- 34.19%
    Barboza ----- 4 ----- 75.00% --- 25.00%
    Hodge ------ 96 ----- 41.67% --- 25.00%

Richards's 59% POSITIVE, 41% EXCELLENT in Bangkok is good for her.

I took some pictures of USA team in Bangkok http://www.flickr.com/photos/8…8/sets/72157630297520696/
    I also uploaded USA's matches. Links are in the Grand Prix 2012 thread

• I as well think the winner is going to be Brazil or China.

• I am watching re play Poland-Italy and Kasprzak is very good spiker, She should play as O. Where will She play in new season?

• I am watching re play Poland-Italy and Kasprzak is very good spiker, She should play as O. Where will She play in new season?

In Muszynianka with Bodzio as coach on bench

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think if Brazils team reception works well, if our girls don't commit mistakes, and in the team doesn't waste counter-attacks, we can beat every opponent in this final round. If we could win our matches in less than 5 sets, then we can win our 9th title.

• BRA vs USA match livestream from Laola is now starting

• Wow, USA is performing well even without their main stars! Brazil is struggling. Reception is bad and the Hitters have trouble killing the balls.

• I feel again really sad when i see brazil in final round even their bad performance :wall: germans had really good and exciting matches against usa they could also beat them in second round and it was A team but brazil :mad: a team shouldnt be in final round because of its own big name and succesful history :white:

• Harmotto and Bown: :super:

They deserve to be in London together with Akinradewo.

• I feel again really sad when i see brazil in final round even their bad performance :wall: germans had really good and exciting matches against usa they could also beat them in second round but brazil :mad: a team shouldnt be in final round because of its own big name and succesful history :white:

Don't judge another team by the result of just one match.

• I feel again really sad when i see brazil in final round even their bad performance :wall: germans had really good and exciting matches against usa they could also beat them in second round and it was A team but brazil :mad: a team shouldnt be in final round because of its own big name and succesful history :white:

come on..brazil only lost to the usa in the pool stage..and the only weak team brazil played against was puerto rico...its not brazil´s fault that germany did not manage to classify even facing korea, japan, taipei, dominican republic..
    and bra x usa is just starting now :gone: