World Grand Prix 2012

• Kurihara isn't injured, but she isn't first choice anymore. In last years she lost her good shape from times when Yanagimoto was a coach. Now Japan had new spikers like Ebata, Sakoda, Shinnabe, Ishida, Kano and Yamaguchi, so there is no place for Megumi.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Right.
    Camera and Signorile play an important card in this tournament.

• Two of the best defending teams against each other. Most of the points came by defence for both teams but Turkey has found their rhythm at attacks for now.

19 - 13 Turkey - Japan

And service factor affecting the game...

Edit: 25-19 for Turkey

Japan made too many errors at attacks, they can't win any set with this attack performance. Turkey also seem passive at attacks too. Eda and Bahar got blocked many times. Polen is ok for now.

• Japan's A-team performed badly at home at WQT, so how many chances does B-team has in Korea? Probably not too many..

• Why does Japan play with bench players :what:

Turkey play very well especially at block. Neriman and Gözde attack with good percent whereas Eda is keep showing disappointing performance since European olympic qualification tournament. In Ankara there was some connection problem with Naz but today there is no fault with setter, Eda just cannot kill any ball :down: I won't be surprised if Büşra will be starter next weekend :roll:

• anyone know a livestream link to TUR vs JPN? :)

• anyone know a livestream link to TUR vs JPN? :)

here you gou :http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin :drink:

• http://85.111.3.55/ntvspor (Windows Media Player) Bibetron does it work this link, i am in a curiosity? :)

I had a breakfast during 2nd set. :)

Yeah; defense performance is ok, near to the expected level. I didn't recognize first Japan playing with B team and now they look seriously pathetic. No chance, not only in this game but also other games will be hard for them with this squad.

• http://85.111.3.55/ntvspor (Windows Media Player) Bibetron does it work this link, i am in a curiosity? :)

I had a breakfast during 2nd set. :)

Yeah; defense performance is ok, near to the expected level. I didn't recognize first Japan playing with B team and now they look seriously pathetic. No chance, not only in this game but also other games will be hard for them with this squad.

Works fine so far! Wow, Thanks! :)

• Turkey made good points in block. But why is Japan's not playing with best players?

• Congrats Turkey !
    Of course I would have preferred to see both A teams ...

• A win against Japan is so important for these girls in any way. Turkey has big potential and i hope it is getting better day by day, especially in terms of improving self - confidence.

I wish you luck Japan girls, see you again in Japan but with your A team that time. ;)

• KYK has a new haircut!!!!

I am still amazed on the 6-2 formation of Cuba. Up until today, it is still a viable formation. ^^ :)

Izquierdo, Costa, Aguero, Ramirez, Santos, and now Cleger. I believe, Cubans setter/opposite are somewhat strong attackers than the newer OHs.

• It's a disappointment to see the empty hall even when the home team is playing :down: