World Grand Prix 2012

• People overestimate Logan when she plays with her clubs, because she's not at the same level as she is with her NT ( like in Fenerbahce last season, she was not very impressive ! )

• I've watched Brazil vs Poland and Serbia and all i'm really impressed with the LOW LEVEL, my gosh the match against Poland today has been one of the worst i've ever seen from Brazil, what about polish reception ??? sorry but it is hard to believe they earn money to do that ....

• Serdar wouldn't accept this offer surely :D

I would totally accept it and I think trading Bahar+Eda together with only Adenizia would be more fair though :lol:

• I've watched Brazil vs Poland and Serbia and all i'm really impressed withe teh LOW LEVEL, my gosh the match against Poland today has been one of teh worst i've ever seen from Brazil and, what about polish reception ??? sorry but it is hard to believe they earn money to do that ....

Don't forget that Brazil palyed without Fabiana, Thaisa, Fabi, Fabiola, Jaqueline and Sheilla - this made the difference. Poland has big problem with reception: without Werblińska our recepion is falling. In Ankara she received most of balls with nice efficiency :) The rest OH's seem to be kind of a joke Żebrowska is converted OH from OPP, Kasprzak can't receive :rolll: Kosek isn't good either. Sieczka played a litlle, there is also recovering Podolec, who wasn't in Łódź in roster. Even liberos' reception isn't as good as it should be :S

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I wonder why she even didn't try. Echenique was in Poland for a few months and didn't complain.

btw. Match is going to end, De La Cruz seems to be exhausted, so Rondon again on court 8| McCutcheon let play Glass and Haneef. DR reception is horrible, instead of Martinez Eve was in back row. Can't they teach any OH good reception :mad: ?

About Jeoselyna I guess, that she has private problems. This match can recap of one sequence... Marcos Kwiek is stupid.

Thanks, Good night.

• Don't forget that Brazil palyed without Fabiana, Thaisa, Fabi, Fabiola, Jaqueline and Sheilla - this made the difference. Poland has big problem with reception: without Werblińska our recepion is falling. In Ankara she received most of balls with nice efficiency :) The rest OH's seem to be kind of a joke Żebrowska is converted OH from OPP, Kasprzak can't receive :rolll: Kosek isn't good either. Sieczka played a litlle, there is also recovering Podolec, who wasn't in Łódź in roster. Even liberos' reception isn't as good as it should be :S

the middles were not the problem expeccially counting on adenizia performance, camila brait for most of brazilians should be in start team, about fabiola i don't think she is the main one in this position, they are all tied, and sorry sheila and jaqueline shouldn't affect so much the perfomance of a olimpic champion team ....

• What is the real Brazilian starting six for the Olympic Games? Who is the first setter and the first libero ? Some people say that Camila is already better that Fabi...

For me it should be something like that :

S: Fernanda
    MB: Fabiana, Adenizia
    OH: Paula, Jaqueline
    O: Sheila
    L: Brait

• I think Fernanda Rodrigues (Garay) is a bit more stable than Paula, esp. in receiving and I think they are pretty equal in attack. But Ze Roberto might value the experience high, and then Paola has a big advantage. It will be exciting to see which he choose!

• People overestimate Logan when she plays with her clubs, because she's not at the same level as she is with her NT ( like in Fenerbahce last season, she was not very impressive ! )

Somehow, I don't feel the club really overestimated her, seem they didn't expect much from her offend from the beginning. In past 2-3 years, it's most of her clubs and NT giving her more responsibility in reception.

But I do agree that her weakest all around skills is her attack, seems like in these 2-3 years, she really struggle to kill the very top team with her attack. Through the reception always good.

• The starting six at the Olympics wil probably be (almost certain!):

S: Fabíola
    MB: Fabiana and Thaisa
    OH: Fe Garay and Jaqueline
    OP: Sheilla
    L: Fabi

Maybe the OHs might be a little bit different, with Paula replacing Fe or Jaque, but the rest won´t change.

• i'm curious of who will be sheilla's backup. i wish i could safely say that mari (im mari's fan) will be the other opposite but tandara is outperforming her... :|

• Some people here need to realize that this week it was Brazil B team playing. And still, we won all the matches, and could have won against Poland for 3x0 if it wasn´t for the referee. The A team is almost totally different...Sheilla, Fabíola, Thaísa are better than Tandara, Fernanda, Juciely, specially because they have more experience. Jaqueline can give more balance to the team, too, specially on receiving. Next weekend, we´ll play against the US in São Paulo and I hope it will be a great match because both teams will be complete.

• i'm curious of who will be sheilla's backup. i wish i could safely say that mari (im mari's fan) will be the other opposite but tandara is outperforming her... :|

Definitely!!
    I like Mari very much but Tandara is playing better than her as OPP. I think Tandara would NOW be Sheilla´s backup in London, but Mari has experienced two Olympic games and who knows? Maybe she starts playing better the next weekends...

• From Zé Roberto declarations, the probable starting six of Brazil's NT will be:

S: Fabíola
    OPP: Sheilla
    OH: Garay and Jaqueline
    MB: Adenízia and Thaísa
    L: Fabi or Brait

In my opinion the OG roster will be:

S: Fabíola and Fernandinha
    OPP: Sheilla and Tandara
    OH: Fê Garay, Jaqueline, Paula, Sassá and Mári/Natália (I believe the 5th spot as OH will be disputed between Mári and Natália).
    MB: Adenízia, Fabiana and Thaísa
    L: Fabi and Camila Brait

• Some people here need to realize that this week it was Brazil B team playing. And still, we won all the matches, and could have won against Poland for 3x0 if it wasn´t for the referee. The A team is almost totally different...Sheilla, Fabíola, Thaísa are better than Tandara, Fernanda, Juciely, specially because they have more experience. Jaqueline can give more balance to the team, too, specially on receiving. Next weekend, we´ll play against the US in São Paulo and I hope it will be a great match because both teams will be complete.

kind of...cause If you actually think about deaply...CAmila BRait playing better then Fabi, and Fernadinha better then FAbíola..Garay is starting team already...and Adenizia maybe playing better then Thaisa and Fabiana, so Its kind of a fake team B..hehehe missing for real only Jaque and Sheilla, that of course are big miss....but still It is a mixed team like all others...so ITs not so amazing they won 3 matches I guess..Its good result of course, but I dont think they should make from that an ilusion.

• Get rid of 2 playes. Only 12 heads are allowed in OG.

• are 14 players allowed in OG? i think i read somewhere that 14 players are allowed if 2 players are liberos. unless that's referring to another fivb tournament?

• Will Brazil play with full roster next Tournee?

Curious whether Serbia will do some changes in squad.