The 2011 Inside Volley Nobel 3rd Edition

• Hello Everyone. ^^

Last year the Inside Volley Nobel went to Joanamss. :mirror:

We have third edition of this Award. :cup:

This competition will be live from now to 30 December 2011 . :gone:

What is Your type and why? :teach:

:!: You may type 3 Persons :!:

PS. You can't vote to Justyna and Joanamss, because Inside Volley Nobel is possible to receive only once.

• i vote for Emil_niklas he is too funny guy i like him :lol:

• Matthias, Burak (filedefener), Bartek

• Bartek, why can't we vote for the previous winner? There is no such a rule in any of Oscar, Nobel etc.Or you just want to make yourself win by eliminating other candidates :lol:

Anyway, my votes are Matthias, Armel, Emil_Niklas

All have good and clear English skill to express their perspective and what they write is generally include good analyzes or useful info :whistle:

• Since it is a Nobel prize and not an Oscar for ex., I will vote for the people who imo have the greatest knowledge in the game and who write the most thorough posts:
    1). YavorD
    2). Armel
    3). Kaziyski
    close but not making it: tomdoki, raylight, Konrad, yates
    I don't know if yoy count 3 pts for the first, two for 2nd and 1 for 3rd, but that's of no huge importance.

If the vote was like Oscars, for "the soul of insidevolley", my top three will be:
    1). volley_super_fan - good sense of humour and most importantly - very positive attitude towards everyone and everything.
    2). Bejlapower or Torojlla - I will count the Polish trio you as one, if some of you leaves the forum it'll be as if a big family loses one of its members.
    3). nadejda - can be a contender for the previous "Nobel" vote as well
    close, but not making it: rugby, Kk15

I only follow writers in male volleyball topics.

• If the vote was like Oscars, for "the soul of insidevolley", my top three will be:
    1). volley_super_fan - good sense of humour and most importantly - very positive attitude towards everyone and everything.
    2). Bejlapower or Torojlla - I will count the Polish trio you as one, if some of you leaves the forum it'll be as if a big family loses one of its members.
    3). nadejda - can be a contender for the previous "Nobel" vote as well
    close, but not making it: rugby, Kk15

:lol: You have just made my day. Or rather night. Thank you for that. I love being a member of such a wonderful family. Leaving the forum could make a big hole in my heart so you're condemned to my company :D

• there are more people who will deserve :lol: but ok lets say 2 at least: Matthias and filedefener :)

• My votes goes to ...

1)filedefener
    2)Bartek
    3)Kaziyski

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• kondzio (for moderating all the prediction games)
    filedefener
    Joana (from Serbia), she doesn't post so much but she always provides useful information and for me this is the main reason to visit forums like this one...

• OMG, I haven't even realized that you guys have been doing it :lol: Winrp, I absolutely know I'm so funny but honestly speaking I don't deserve this award. Thanks for voting me though...also for Serdar and Mesut. Since Volleyball in Sweden also in Norway is too far from being famous, I don't write many information here, I just write what I think and share opinions about matches,players and sometimes something outtopic...(like the best ciy we have been to so far) and of course make a lot of jokes (Karakoyun makes me laugh every time and all the posts by bartek are just hilarious) :lol:

Anyways, My vote goes for Serbian Joana,Kodnizo(hopefully I spell it well, don't be mad at me 8o ) and Brazilian Joana.

Happy Christmas-Eve, People. You guys are wounderful, and I always feel so great whenever I'm here on the forum. Grattis.