Polish NT 2012

• is final squad announced?

• is final squad announced?

No. Świderek will make his decision after friendly games with Germany in Dąbrowa Górnicza (26-27.04.)

• No. Świderek will make his decision after friendly games with Germany in Dąbrowa Górnicza (26-27.04.)

• 25 players which will go on WGP 2012:

1. Anna Podolec (Avtodor-Metar)
    2. Krystyna Strasz (MKS Tauron)
    3. Karolina Kosek (Azerrail)
    4. Izabela Bełcik (Atom Trefl)
    5. Berenika Okuniewska (Scavolini)
    6. Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza (Muszynianka)
    7. Joanna Kaczor (Muszynianka)
    8. Katarzyna Skorupa (Chateau d’Ax) :super:
    9. Ewelina Sieczka (Atom Trefl)
    10. Kinga Kasprzak (Muszynianka)
    11. Anna Werblińska (Muszynianka) :flower:
    12. Izabela Żebrowska (Tauron)
    13. Paulina Maj (Atom Trefl)
    14. Joanna Wołosz (Aluprof)
    15. Katarzyna Gajgał (Muszynianka)
    16. Elżbieta Skowrońska (Tauron)
    17. Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (Evergrande) :heart:
    18. Maja Tokarska (Atom Trefl)
    19. Monika Martałek (PTPS)
    20. Klaudia Kaczorowska (Aluprof)
    21. Paulina Głaz (Sparta)
    22. Zuzanna Czyżnielewska (Pałac) :woohoo:
    23. Iga Chojnacka (Legionovia)
    24. Agnieszka Kąkolewska (SMS PZPS)
    25. Dorota Wilk (Atom Trefl)

• Except this 25 to wide roster were called:
    Dorota Medyńska (Impel Wrocław) - second Libero of this team, Aleksandra Krzos' backup
    Ewelina Janicka (SMS PZPS Sosnowiec) - young MB, height 1,92 m
    Koleta Łyszkiewicz (BKS Aluprof Bielsko Biała) - OH/OPP, she wasn't many chances to play this season, but she has potential
    Ewelina Tobiasz (SMS PZPZ Sosnowiec) - young setter, height 1,78 m
    Aleksandra Sikorska (Sparta Warszawa) - young MB, height 1,86 m

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• She must have resigned again :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kasia still wears Number 17? Hard to believe :thumbsup:

she resign from this number and ask Joanna Kaczor if she can play with number 17, Kaczor agreed with no problem and now everythink is ok :thumbup:

• she resign from this number and ask Joanna Kaczor if she can play with number 17, Kaczor agreed with no problem and now everythink is ok :thumbup:

Really? I thought Kasia would love to wear Number 1 until She ends her career.

• Really? I thought Kasia would love to wear Number 1 until She ends her career.

Really, trust me ;)

btw. I`m very sad that Koleta Łyszkiewicz will not play on WGP, she is young 194cm OH :tzz: ! we need high OH

• Yeah...Many of your OHs lack in height. Werblinska is only 1,78cm. (Although She jumps like a white cuban girl) Kosek 1,83cm...

Kasprzak is the tallest OH on your roster. Just in case, If you count Podolec as OH, She is the tallest one.

• Is Paulina Głaz from the youth NT which becom 4th in the last world championship? If so, polish people doing better job to adaptate young talents than Turkey. Since We don't have any names from our youth team which become both European and World Championship :cursing:

I also like Iga very much in world championship. I think she is a leader player

• Really, trust me ;)

I'm really angry that Kasia will not play with #1! It's scandal! :P :lol: If she won't get back her number, I will write a letter to PZPS!

Is Paulina Głaz from the youth NT which becom 4th in the last world championship? If so, polish people doing better job to adaptate young talents than Turkey. Since We don't have any names from our youth team which become both European and World Championship :cursing:

I also like Iga very much in world championship. I think she is a leader player

Yes, these are girls from last year WCH. I think it's vision of our coach - Świderek. He will stay as a NT coach and he thinks about Rio, because now it's really hard to think about London.

• Oh my God.

Believe me.... Koleta Łyszkiewicz is not ready to play on this level.... she is not ready to play in team even in PlusLiga! She must improves her skills... her skills are too small. I think, that from PlusLiga, Świderek should choice other player in Łyszkiewicz place.
    This same is with Głaz... even in A2, we can see definitelly better players :)...
    Głaz has Junior NT, so... she should be there, not in this roster, because she occupy free place...
    Iga Chojnacka is ok in this roster, she has the best ability from Junior NT, but its not her level, I think,...
    Agnieszka Kąkolewska.... oh my god... she's really weak... if he only saw in her parameters... is this same like he gives appointment to the Bejga!

Its good to see Czyżnielewska, but Kaczor? Eeeeeeee... b**** please....Why!?

and Zenik resign from NT after the qualification to the Olympic Games?

Thanks God, we have Kasia Skowrońska, but if she won't play there and she's only in roster... I will kill her and Świderek. This same situation is with Werblińska. Polish stars finally must know, that they can't choice for example: ,,I will play on Olympics, but not in WGP, because I will repair my health.

National Team is team, where should play the best player from Poland, but why is there new players from Junior National Team? I really don't know... In Rio, i'm sure, that they won't play there. It's melody of very far future.

For me team should be:

S: Skorupa, Wołosz (Radecka... i really don't like her, because.. I don't believe her, that she has a problems with health, that she can't play on this tournament and i don't like Bełcik style of game)
    OH: Werblińska, Kosek, Sieczka, Kasprzak/Skowrońska/Podolec (which player will have better form..)
    MB: Bednarek-Kasza, Okuniewska, Gajgał, Tokarska
    OPP: Skowrońska-Dolata, Żebrowska
    L: Maj, Strasz

• Zenik has problems with knee if I remember good, she probably will go to Ankara and after that will have surgery/rehabilitation-thats what I suppose