The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• spanish NT OH Mireya Delgado signed for the french league team Stella Calais. She's 1m78 and 20 years old, ex Universidad de Burgos. Elchicha, one comment?

Today, 1:52am

by elchicha

Mireya Delgado (1991, OH, Spain NT) will play in Stella Calais (FRA) next year.

Elchicha? ...are you tired? you was faster before! so, your opinion about this player, please?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• There are rumors about Rondon in Villa Cortese

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Well, I think first of all Kim should think exactly which team she wanted to play.

After the end of turkish leage, in her interview Kim told that she would like to play in Azerbaijan, she complained about foreign limit in turkish league. On other interview she told that she got offers from different teams and her manager will decide. Now, she told that she wants to play in Turkey, what happened, now turkish teams offer more money?? :whistle:
    It was my last post about her transfer :wavy:

I agree with you at all :thumbup:

• :lol: I've been out for some days... sorry. For me, it's a good opportunity for her but I think she is not so good. Probably she won't play that much (I've checked the rest of the attackers and I think she is the less powerfull). She has played last 2 ECH and she seemed the most talented player for the future of our NT until Jessica Rivero arrive. I think she could help the team in defense/reception, she has improved a lot in these skills (she started playing as Opp with Junior NT).

No more spanish in French League? I'm not so sure :whistle:

• There are rumors about Rondon in Villa Cortese

What? :what: I hope it's only a rumour :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Iuliana Nucu is close to Icos Crema. HERE

If the rumors are confirmed, Crema's starting six will be like this:
    Dalia - Matuszkova
    Garzaro - Nucu
    Cvetanovic - Lehtonen
    Paris

I have highlited players that are already official. Indeed a good team. :)

• I've never watched Cvetanoviç and Paris before, what can you say about their level? Garzaro&Nucu duo is very good indeed and also Matuszkova was better than even Havlickova in her best times but no idea about her current shape

• Hmm I thought Paolini would be the foreign MB of Crema... ?(

• I've never watched Cvetanoviç and Paris before, what can you say about their level? Garzaro&Nucu duo is very good indeed and also Matuszkova was better than even Havlickova in her best times but no idea about her current shape

Well, Sara Paris was the first libero of LiuJo Volley Modena two seasons ago while last season played in Pomì Casalmaggiore and lost with Crema the A2 playoff's final. She is not one of the best libero of our country, better in defense than in reception, but she is ok and she can compete in first league.
    Marina Cvetanovic also played in A1 two season ago in Pavia. She was the only with Laura Frigo to save herself from that ridicolous season (last place with only one victory). Last year she played in A2 and won the title with Giaveno. I think she has the level to play in A1.
    She's quite good in attack while has some problems in reception but with a good helpmate in this fundamental, like Beier last year or why not Lehtonen, she can do well. :)

• Hmm I thought Paolini would be the foreign MB of Crema... ?(

Yep, me too. :)
    In fact, when I saw the news about Nucu, I remained a bit shocked because a lot of sites told that Paolini was very very close to renew her contract with Crema.

• Ivana Djerisilo will take a break until December, at least. She wants to completely recover physically and spend time with her pregnant sister.

Brizitka Molnar will have to undergo medical examinations before she officially signs with Galatasaray, but it's expected that she'll be given "green light".

• Does this mean she won't play in OG either?

No, she's still hoping she'll be ready for the Olympics. She'll take a break after that. She'll play as OH if she goes, though. :thumbdown:

About Molnar, that's what her agent said yesterday. I guess she has signed a pre-contract, or there's a clause in her contract that states that the contract can be terminated if she fails the medicals.

• Rachel Adams, Rita Liliom, Paulina Głaz and Dominika Kuczynska in Pałac Bydgoszcz according to sport.pl

• Who is Rachel Adams?;) is she a good player?

• not a bad team at all!!

• No, she's still hoping she'll be ready for the Olympics. She'll take a break after that. She'll play as OH if she goes, though. :thumbdown:

However many problems Serbia has, an unhealthy Djerisilo on a position which is clearly not her best is certainly not the solution :| I hope Terzic will go with Mihajlovic-Vesovic-Malesevic-Blagojevic...

• Go Brižitka! :super:

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Who is Rachel Adams?;) is she a good player?

Adams is a very good young American middle.She is incredibly athletic, very quick and a good jumper. She has a very, very powerful attack from position 3 and puts up a big block. She still needs to work on her slide attack and block technique but will be a very good surprise for the team. IMO, she has potential to play on US National Team in future and that means a lot considering how many good middle blockers we have.