The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Lucas Kampa from Belgorod to Kharkov.

Any chance he earns a starter position there?

• I think that Dusharme didn't sign with Lennik yet...They are still searching for another opposite so...
    Source: A friend who plays in Lennik :p

However Mark played so well last season in Greece.I hope we can watch him again here.

• Dusharme looks like he is going to Turkey to play for TED Ankara kolejliler

• :rolll: :rolll:

TLM coach or some1 else from TLM said he is going in Lennik :rolll: Thanks for info guys :win:

I guess everything is good for Tourcoing, as long as he leaves the team, they will be fine!

• Federico Pereyra go to Volley Brolo!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Rozalin Penchev (Bulgarian Junior NT, OH) and Chono Penchev (Bulgarian Junior NT, setter) move from Pirin Balkanstroy to Victoria Volley Plovdiv.

Lazarov :mad: :mad: :mad:

• At the beginning of the year Generali Unterhaching signed Matevz Kamnik (Slovenian NT, MB, 25-year-old, ACH Volley Ljubljana). He is the fourth MB in the roster of Paduretu and he already made his debut in the CEV Cup, the German Cup and the league. It was important for him to play in the Cup semifinal against Dueren (won 3-0) as only the players in the team sheet then can appear in Halle for the final, which this year will oppose Haching and Moerser SC. As far as I know, only Robert Hupka was absent against Latina during the week, Paduretu has no problems with the roster, especially in MB position, so I am curious what triggered the transfer in the middle of the season. Raymaekers was the one to sit on the bench recently. Moreover, Kamnik had a shoulder injury which prevented him from playing for ACH in the first half of the season. Thanks to that he could be registered for the CEV Cup games, but based on the score from Wednesday it seems it will not be a long run for Unterhaching.

The Bratoev brothers will leave Levski Sofia soon and are rumoured to head for Russia. Valentin Bratoev (the OH) is linked to Yaroslavich Yaroslavl due to the injury of Anton Kulikovskiy, whereas Georgi (the setter) is said to sign with the second-division team Enissey Krasnoyarsk.

• Valentin Bratoev (the OH) is linked to Yaroslavich Yaroslavl due to the injury of Anton Kulikovskiy

Nope, he's not going there. Yaroslavl signed with Marko Bojic instead.

whereas Georgi (the setter) is said to sign with the second-division team Enissey Krasnoyarsk.

• Rozalin Penchev (Bulgarian Junior NT, OH) and Chono Penchev (Bulgarian Junior NT, setter) move from Pirin Balkanstroy to Victoria Volley Plovdiv.

What is happening over there again? Mentioning lovely Penchevs and this creature Lazarov in one post doesn't sound good. I'm sooooo off any news lately...

• What is happening over there again? Mentioning lovely Penchevs and this creature Lazarov in one post doesn't sound good. I'm sooooo off any news lately...

They move from a team which is a contender for the place in European competitions (and in which they play regularly), to a team which is second to last in the Championship. The reasons why I mentioned Lazarov is difficult and too broad to explain. But let's assume that the transfer is a fact due to the combination of the owners/managers/lawyers of Pirin being wild peasants and the BVF being a bunch of arrogant, selfish and most of all corrupt criminals ;)