The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…ggia-il-greco-stivachtis/

Stivachtis will play in Castellana. Krumis, will have an operation to una fingers and so he can't play

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• With all due respect for the guy... FINALLY.

With all my respect, WTF this FINALLY means? :what:

• Please use this thread only for the current season's transfers.

For next season transfers use 2013 / 2014 Transfer News !

;)

• With all my respect, WTF this FINALLY means? :what:

It means that we simply cannot afford to keep this porcelain boy, even if he's the sweetest person in the world. Meto played in what, 6 official matches in two years? His deal shouldn't have been prolonged in the first place, but okay, someone decided to take that risk and it didn't pay off. As far as I know he's not even our player anymore, doesn't get paid, the club is only helping him with his treatment and recovery and that's fine, but at the same time he probably has such things as an apartment/car provided, and all that in a situation when we really need to watch every penny twice over. And I'm not saying that AZS should have left the guy all alone without any support, but still his presence at every single game, when he's sitting right next to our scout in an official club jacket, may be sort of a bitter reminder to the rest of these young guys of what could have been. He had the highest paying contract and partially because of that we couldn't afford to reasonably fill up the spot he left. The situation with Gruszka was a happy coincidence, but didn't help much in the end - he should have come earlier.

• It means that we simply cannot afford to keep this porcelain boy, even if he's the sweetest person in the world. Meto played in what, 6 official matches in two years? His deal shouldn't have been prolonged in the first place, but okay, someone decided to take that risk and it didn't pay off. As far as I know he's not even our player anymore, doesn't get paid, the club is only helping him with his treatment and recovery and that's fine, but at the same time he probably has such things as an apartment/car provided, and all that in a situation when we really need to watch every penny twice over. And I'm not saying that AZS should have left the guy all alone without any support, but still his presence at every single game, when he's sitting right next to our scout in an official club jacket, may be sort of a bitter reminder to the rest of these young guys of what could have been. He had the highest paying contract and partially because of that we couldn't afford to reasonably fill up the spot he left. The situation with Gruszka was a happy coincidence, but didn't help much in the end - he should have come earlier.

Thank God people in his club are not like you. When you fall, nobody will help you stand again. You better look this example of humanity instead of attacking plyer who got injured two times in Poland. I could have said "you injured him with wrong practice and not only him" - but I refrained from doing so. Refrain from showing how inhumane you are, please

• Thank God people in his club are not like you. When you fall, nobody will help you stand again. You better look this example of humanity instead of attacking plyer who got injured two times in Poland. I could have said "you injured him with wrong practice and not only him" - but I refrained from doing so. Refrain from showing how inhumane you are, please

I'm not even gonna respond to that, it's like you didn't understand a word. Just one thing, to be clear: we're not a charity institution and have at least 16 more players (+ juniors) to worry about, not only one Metodi.

• Thank God people in his club are not like you. When you fall, nobody will help you stand again. You better look this example of humanity instead of attacking plyer who got injured two times in Poland. I could have said "you injured him with wrong practice and not only him" - but I refrained from doing so. Refrain from showing how inhumane you are, please

Put the "white, green and red" glasses aside and think for a moment. The two operations which they covered were very expensive. Imagine that their young and talented players can't get decent wages in a way like all of our domestic players. And these players could get extra 100 Euro per month, but instead, they went to Metodi's treatment. And also, they have fans to think about, how they can justify themselves in front of the fans for not buying a good replacement and spending money.

Actually, according to their financial capabilities, they treated Metodi perfectly!

• Actually, according to their financial capabilities, they treated Metodi perfectly!

Agree. In fact, Metodi got much better treatment than for example Kurek in Dinamo after his recent injury.

• Lot of fans waited for Metodi for a very long time. Metodi waited to play for a very long time too. Both sides remain inconsolable. Drama. Actually, I kinda expected that Metodi won't stay for another season especially that his club is far away from being a gold mine. Deep down I was hoping for the happiest ending of this story I could imagine - Meto staying, being the biggest monster in his team and playing complete season without any injures bothering him. Unfortunately life is far from my imagination. So all I wish for this guy is to rebuild himself not only physically, but also mentally so he can find a club to play in and fully come back to world of volleyball.

Thank God people in his club are not like you. When you fall, nobody will help you stand again. You better look this example of humanity instead of attacking plyer who got injured two times in Poland. I could have said "you injured him with wrong practice and not only him" - but I refrained from doing so. Refrain from showing how inhumane you are, please

Ouch. These words hurt me a little though it wasn't adressed to me... Ray, reading your posts I always try to understand your point of view though some of users here probably resigned from entering into polemics with you long ago. And this time I'll say please just please be careful with what you write sometimes.

Put the "white, green and red" glasses aside and think for a moment. The two operations which they covered were very expensive. Imagine that their young and talented players can't get decent wages in a way like all of our domestic players. And these players could get extra 100 Euro per month, but instead, they went to Metodi's treatment. And also, they have fans to think about, how they can justify themselves in front of the fans for not buying a good replacement and spending money.

Actually, according to their financial capabilities, they treated Metodi perfectly!

And thank you for that :win:

• Why should I be careful? I am not the one that called Metodi "porcelain boy" and I am not the one who is against helping players when they are down?

• I am not the one that called Metodi "porcelain boy"

And how exactly is that offensive? Or untrue?

Quote from raylight

and I am not the one who is against helping players when they are down?

Again - learn to read.

• Idner Faustino Lima Martins (OH) terminated contract with Vfb Friedrichshafen and joined former Austrian champions, hotVolleys Vienna.

Marien Moreau (French NT opposite) signed contract with Doha.

• If everything goes good in March Igor Yudin will change His surname into Yudinovskiy .. He will change nationality to Russian.

• Let's make a simple analysis of what you said:

"It means that we simply cannot afford to keep this porcelain boy, even if he's the sweetest person in the world. Meto played in what, 6 official matches in two years? His deal shouldn't have been prolonged in the first place, but okay, someone decided to take that risk and it didn't pay off. As far as I know he's not even our player anymore, doesn't get paid, the club is only helping him with his treatment and recovery and that's fine, but at the same time he probably has such things as an apartment/car provided, and all that in a situation when we really need to watch every penny twice over. And I'm not saying that AZS should have left the guy all alone without any support, but still his presence at every single game, when he's sitting right next to our scout in an official club jacket, may be sort of a bitter reminder to the rest of these young guys of what could have been. He had the highest paying contract and partially because of that we couldn't afford to reasonably fill up the spot he left. The situation with Gruszka was a happy coincidence, but didn't help much in the end - he should have come earlier."

"Meto played in what, 6 official matches in two years".

He had pretty good stats in those games http://stats.plusliga.pl/Playe…?PlayerID=434&Season=2011

"As far as I know he's not even our player anymore, doesn't get paid, the club is only helping him with his treatment and recovery and that's fine, but at the same time he probably has such things as an apartment/car provided, and all that in a situation when we really need to watch every penny twice over"

You sound very "Bulgarian communist", do you know that? They are all antisocial. So you are against helping injured players who have no fault for the injury. You know that anyone can get injured or sick, don't you? Including you.

"And I'm not saying that AZS should have left the guy all alone without any support, but still his presence at every single game, when he's sitting right next to our scout in an official club jacket, may be sort of a bitter reminder to the rest of these young guys of what could have been"

What exactly do you mean? That they are reminded of their mortality? That injured players are not part of the team and others are ashamed of injured players? Kill all the weak, let the reich rise? What if I told you that is very odd that Metodi got injured twice in your club, that a lot of players of that club got injured? What if I told you that your club is ruining players careers with bad training? It could be looked that way. Metodi didn't have so many injuries before, 2 in a row is suspicious. May be there is a conspiracy in the club's basement?

I thought Poland was Christian country :aww:

• Ananiev had a severe injury when he was a player in Levski at the dawn of his career, he was severely injured at the very beginning of his stay in Velasco's Montichiari, now he injured himself twice in two consecutive seasons again! He is fragile!!! I do not wish it to anyone, it sucks, I am really sorry for his misfortunes indeed! I am glad you support him despite all he had gone through, noble of you, but you are not right with the conclusions! END OF DISCUSSION!