The 2013 CEV Champions League

• if there is something that pisses me off it is screaming and trying to press the refferes to give the point to your team even though u see it it was out or it wasnt touched they should introduce way more strict penalties for that cause that is basicly cheating and italians and brasilians in general are like that all the time poor losers can t handle that someone is better then them

• if there is something that pisses me off it is screaming and trying to press the refferes to give the point to your team even though u see it it was out or it wasnt touched they should introduce way more strict penalties for that cause that is basicly cheating and italians and brasilians in general are like that all the time poor losers can t handle that someone is better then them

Agree.

• Come on Busto!! keep on like this!! you showed you can lay better than the horrible first two sets! keep on believing and fighting!
    Lloyd chnged the set, Kozuch and Bauer are rising their level...let's see!

Montano is simply amazing! :obey: :obey: :obey:

• Atmosphere in the gym is just great! And i love italian supporters, they are passionate but still respectful, which we will miss a lot in a few hours... :whistling:

• Today's match shows again Rabita is for 80-90 % Montano, Akinradewo and Castillo.

The other players are certainly weaker than their Vakifbank-counterparts.

• And i love italian supporters, they are passionate but still respectful, which we will miss a lot in a few hours...

:lol: :lol:

I think you are right...in a few hours the football-fans will reign the gym :S

• Rabita has totally lost their rhythm from first 2 sets and I think it's mainly due to Skorupa's choices. Montano gets all the balls, the other attackers are hardly in the game now. And Busto finally stopped serving to Castillo, so Rabita got more problems in reception too...

• Montano is tired. Congratulations Skorupa, you have already exhausted your key player. Not good for rest of match or tomorrow!

• Montano is tired. Congratulations Skorupa, you have already exhausted your key player. Not good for rest of match or tomorrow!

Exactly !!!! Skorupa :wall: :wall: :wall:

• congratz busto finally u are playing volleyball cruz is biggest flop in any club transfers ever what is she doing in rabita at all seems she was coaches pet, skorupa is just bad as a setter she uses montano all the time she looks she is tired and the match is over for her