The 2012 FIVB World Club Championships

• BTW does anyone know something about Montano's condition??

I read she felt some problem in her knee against Osasco yesterday, that is why she left in 4th set, but I dont know If it was something serious or not. :( I hope not. Maybe they just prefered to rest her today to avoid extra stress in her knee.

• I read she felt some problem in her knee against Osasco yesterday, that is why she left in 4th set, but I dont know If it was something serious or not. :( I hope not. Maybe they just prefered to rest her today to avoid extra stress in her knee.

Thank u Joanna :flower:

• Made MONTANO has injury and it is still unknown what will happen! I wish her the best! We love ya MADE!
    Angi Grun did not play 6 month volleyball after Ankara and of course she needs time to get her shape! But we need her any time on the court! She is PERFECT professional, person and player!!! She is LEADER!!
    Rabita is a new team and needs just some time!
    For fans - dont worry! This team shows just 40 percent of its real potential! INSHALLAH in time it will get much better!
    We just need time!

• Angi Grun did not play 6 month volleyball after Ankara and of course she needs time to get her shape! But we need her any time on the court! She is PERFECT professional, person and player!!! She is LEADER!!

That's true, and her reception/defense is already on a good level now :)

Fenerbahce and Kenya Prisons both in yellow shirts :what:

• It's sad that Kim can't play ;(

• Seriously this Kenya Prisons team is annoying as hell they act like they can turn this match from 21 to 13 by taking time out

They still have right to ask a time-out 8)

• They shouldn't be invited in first place imho lol This kinda teams don't deserve to be in this kinda tournaments next time Fivb please try to include some more competitive teams its torture to watch this game

• They shouldn't be invited in first place imho lol This kinda teams don't deserve to be in this kinda tournaments next time Fivb please try to include some more competitive teams its torture to watch this game

I think you haven't understood the sense of "WORLD Championship". Africa is a part of the world, so they perfectly have the right to participate in this tournament. Of course it would be much more enjoyable to have only top teams there, but for that it would have to be European Club Championship plus Brazil. I agree that the whole Club WCH thing is a bit pointless, but then, nobody forces you to watch the match, if it annoys you just turn it off!

• Ok after end of this torture i must say Meryem is very promising player hopefully Fb will use her much more :win: as for the game i thnk Fb didn't give a damn about this match they wanted it to end as soon as possible their first serious match is tomorrow hopefully that one will be much more exciting :box:

• Sollys!!! :drink:

I agree that rabita has so much to show... Krsmanovic and Akinradewo rullz!

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• too bad Kenya Prisons lost. the sight of seeing the underdogs putting pressure on a supposedly strong team always makes me smile. :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :dance6: :dance6:

not to mention the fact that fener was drowning in their errors and below average reception... :tzz:

• too bad Kenya Prisons lost. the sight of seeing the underdogs putting pressure on a supposedly strong team always makes me smile. :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :dance6: :dance6:

not to mention the fact that fener was drowning in their errors and below average reception... :tzz:

:tzz: that's cruel :lol: