2012 Olympic Games

• Wei, Wang,Zhang,Xu, Maand Zhang xian may leave the NT after London Olympics.
    It's so sad ;(

Why? It isn't logical, first because they are so young and together they can improve a lot. Second it is not good to change the whole team after every Olympics.

• Congratulations for both teams!!!
    All Japan team play amazing!
    I hope that Japan win medal in London :olympia:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• love the match. i hope that brazil-russia match will have the same drama.

It looks that it depends on Brazilian team :wavy:

• Congrats to Japan! :super: They are a superb team and in these four years they improved a lot.

Sad for China though... :(

• Why? It isn't logical, first because they are so young and together they can improve a lot. Second is not good to change the whole team after every Olympics.

These members are still very good.
    But even they are young, Chinese system is they want young members
    and they try to maintain players to play at most 2 Olympics.
    So even they still have good skills, they are still young, the Chinese volleyball federation would just keep pushing young members to go.
    Also, Chinese team trains a lot, having too many injuries. :S

I would miss all of them!!!!

• Really, of course. They said it in public several times.
    Some because of injury and most of all because of coach!!!

Now, they end their sport life like this. And I blame our coach for this.
    They can still play for 2-3 years, maybe not go to Rio.
    But they decided to leave, because our coach.
    He take Shan Danna just because they come from same place. If China win a medal, he can benefit from bringing Shan Danna to OG.
    We won't have a decent libero, a decent setter and this coach will still be in NT.

• Saori and Ebata attacked 139 of a total 189 balls for Japan :white: The last time we saw such numbers were in Russia 2004 with Gamova and Sokolova...the MBs of Japan together attacked just 27 balls :S

Zhang Lei attacked 8/22, it's not great but also not bad and Zeng had 1/8 today, and Zhang had 31/44 perfect receptions which is very good, so I really don't understand why she was on bench in the end (maybe she had muscle problems again?).

• Now, they end their sport life like this. And I blame our coach for this.
    They can still play for 2-3 years, maybe not go to Rio.
    But they decided to leave, because our coach.
    He take Shan Danna just because they come from same place. If China win a medal, he can benefit from bringing Shan Danna to OG.
    We won't have a decent libero, a decent setter and this coach will still be in NT.

Chinese players are not comfortable with the coach? Then why no change the coach?
    I mean, if he is the main problem, then he should leave the team.

• It's not something we can decide.
    He cannot even say something useful during timeout.

I just hope Yu jie min quickly leave the team!!
    But sadly Lang Ping and Chen Zhong he won't coach for China anymore

• Sokolova starts

Hello. If you can't watch,
    Try this link
    http://www.francetv.fr/sport/l…piques-2012/direct?v=1427

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• It's not something we can decide.
    He cannot even say something useful during timeout.

But China lost to Japan unexpected in the big tournament like OG. I think Chinese volleyball federation will anyway re-evaluate the coach performance. If I'm not wrong, before the current coach, there're a lot of coach changes by the federation just because the team performance was not good, right? It may happen again. I really do hope these young players could play another OG (and being healthy) Keeping change the players every OG, it's not going to work.

• Bye Wei Qiuyue ,bye ,Wang Yimei ,bye Xu Yunli ,bye。Zhang Xian bye,Chu Jinlin ,bye,Ma Yunwen 。I wish you are happy ;( ;(

• Russia - Brazil already starting. It seems both teams are nervous but Russia's hitters are doing well at the moment.