2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Croatia and Netherlands qualified

• I'm not gonna say "I told you so" but....I told you so :D You could see it all in the players' faces. Belgium was hungry, they really wanted it and they were ready to work hard for it. Polish players only were afraid of losing all the time.

This is also shows that a bunch of big names doesn't automatically make a big team. Poland failed to develop new good players in the last 7-8 years and now this backfires at them. They can't rely on the same old ladies forever. Glinka isn't 25 anymore, Skowronska wasn't convincing at all today, I never really liked Werblinska...

Congrats to Serbia, Croatia and Netherlands for the ticket! And Belgium of course, I nearly forgot :flower:

• Poland ;( So sad... :(

• It will be really weird not to see Poland in Wch. :(

But I must say..Blegium probably did a perfect match! They were correct in all senses..tecnically, tatically, spirit.... I mean..congrats..very deserved ticket.

• Really sorry for Polish fans but Belgium NT was stronger today;
    Great "year" for Belgium after good European League and Championships !
    Cannes, Modena and Pïacenza have got the good idea to have signed those players :cheesy:

• I'd much rather have Poland qualify than Azerbaijan :wall: Still, never thought they'd lose 3-0 on home court, with all their star players, no less!

I agree, AZE qualifying is certainly the biggest surprise of all...but then, comparing the performances of the teams, AZE players also showed much more will and spirit than Polish players today!

• Same end for Poland NT than Italy one ... I hope Italian coach won't take too much "old" players ... except Lo Bianco, Barazza and Cardullo.

• It will be really weird not to see Poland in Wch. :(

But I must say..Blegium probably did a perfect match! They were correct in all senses..tecnically, tatically, spirit.... I mean..congrats..very deserved ticket.

Will be weird *to* see Belgium there... This is their first qualification since 1978 :super: :teach: